PDA

View Full Version : FINAL ROUND 1: regor defeats Forward_Lateral 35-32

lordofgun
02-14-2005, 08:12 AM
ROUND 1: regor vs. Forward_Lateral

Round 1 will be freestyle. Do whatever the heck you want. Just make sure it's funny and insulting. And please refer to the rules in the sticky thread if you have any questions.

Each contestant will take turns insulting each other. This round will consist of 6 turns each.

Forward_Lateral will go first.
<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Forward_Lateral
02-14-2005, 08:21 AM
You'll have to excuse regor, he got in late last night from his cast of "Life Goes On" reunion party, on which he starred as "Corky".
Big night planned tonight for V-Day Regor? I bet. A night full of jerking off while looking at old copies of National Geographic and listineng to Merle Haggart records. This guy couldn't get laid in a whorehouse. I guess he jumped into the Gene Pool when the lifeguard wasn't looking. Dude doesn't have a family tree, he has a family stick. Say hi to your Uncle Dad for me.

Your turn, you limp dicked pillow biter.

Novacane
02-14-2005, 08:58 AM
You musta worn your 2 brain cells out all weekend comming up with that "smack".
You are an imbecile Forward_Lateral. WTH would anyone chose a username of one of the most depressing plays in Bills history? You're even dumber than I gave you credit for. You must enjoy bad memories. Then again your entire life is one big bad memory. The most exciting thing in your childhood was your dog getting off on you leg. Sorry to hear old Rusty died. Don't fret it though. I'm sure the SPCA will be holding another Adopt a Sexual partner soon.

Your turn beastiality boy!

Forward_Lateral
02-14-2005, 10:42 AM
I can't believe you actually strung more than 4 words together, I'm shocked. Usually all that sputters out of your toothless mouth is sentence fragments followed by "YoQuero an Amigo's Weiner". I'm suprised the Amigos actually let you join their "gang", I guess every gang needs someone to eat the bread after they all circle jerk into it. MMMMMM.. Yummy.
Dude, don't get yourself all worked up and out of breath, you're going to need it to blow up your date for tonight. Too bad you had to drill a hole in your tickle Me Elmo doll and ruin it eh. Don't worry, I'm sure Salvation Army will have another sale one of these days.

Novacane
02-14-2005, 12:26 PM
Dude....how do you expect to get votes when you refer to *** saturated bread as "MMMMMM.. Yummy." We don't wanna know what you had for lunch. :puke: Do everyone a favor...........next time honey starts one of her "whats for dinner" threads please don't respond. :ill:

Forward_Lateral
02-14-2005, 12:56 PM
It took you over 2 hours to come up with that? That's all you got? Dude, that's seriously lame...almost as lame as your crippled wife. How is old Martha doing, anyways? Last time I saw her, she was rolling her wheel chair down the street, while dragging a couple of pop cans on a string behind her. When I asked her what she was doing, she replied "Moving".

Seriously Regor, your smack is about as fresh as your 3 year old's diapers. When are you going to toilet train that brat, anyways? I guess it's hard to tell your kid to quit ****ting himself when you still have plastic over your own bed sheets.
I love how a guy with "regor" as his user name actually had the balls to attack someone else's name. Dude, how long did it take you to figure out how to spell your name backwards? I bet you do real well at the trailer park scrabble tournaments every friday night.
Dude, you better go back in front of the mirror and practice your smack talk while tearing off your Hulkamania T-shirts, because you just aren't cutting it right now. You're going down faster than Madonna on Prom Night.

Novacane
02-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Calm down ****wad_losttesticle. Don't assume everyone is on welfare just because you are. I'm sure that :shocked: you. Since you come from 5 generations of bloodsucking welfare skanks you think everyone lives that way.
Some of us have to work and pay taxes so your government funded ass can sit at his computer :tap: all day hitting refresh every 30 seconds to see if it's your turn. :crazy: I'm suprised the F5 button even works on your keyboard anymore. I can picture you now. One window open to our battle thread, another open to the main forum to steal thread ideas for your "bills site" and another opened to dogpoorecipes.com.
Speaking of your website, how many names has that thing had anyway? asylum, additcion, what are you gonna use when you lose another name for not paying the bill? Aholics? Just give it up :loser: Aside from your shadow Canadian_eh no one cares. Your wasting your time and your taxpaying neighbors money.

I'll turn it back to you, you impatient ****.

Forward_Lateral
02-14-2005, 02:34 PM
Anyone have a ******edredneck/english dictionary I can borrow, because I didn't understand a word that regor just said. How did a guy with an IQ lower than the amount of teeth in his wife's mouth pro-create?

The eletric just went off and my 3 yr old son comes running
out of the laundry room screaming. Somehow he got the circut box open
and stuck a screwdriver in it.

i don't know what's more surprising about this.... the fact that your offspring has enough intelligence to open a door and hold a screwdriver, or that you actually have electricy in that 47 year old abandoned trailer you call a house.

What's even more amazing is that you managed to have TWO kids. What, did you think that the second one couldn't possibly be any more ******ed than the first? Jesus, I guess you shot that theory down.

I'll let you get back to wining and dining that tractor trailer you call a wife. ***** looks like 50 pounds of peanuts in a 25 pound bag. I saw her naked the other day through my teliscope, she looks like 300 pounds of chewed bubble gum.

P.S. I'm sure all of your computer geek friends are laughing hysterically over your F5 joke. You're so cool, I heard you started teaching remedial classes at Cucumber College.

Novacane
02-14-2005, 04:06 PM
:roflmao: http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=63136

You finally grow a pubic hair and you think that makes you a man :rolleyes:

I forget what happened between that time and halftime, I blacked out, woke up with a rope around my neck and my mouth on the tail pipe of my truck. I guess I should've turned the truck on..

What kind of moron posts his sexual fantisies on a message board? And yeah..........you should have turned the truck on.

The best moment of the day came when I was going to store and my Dad called my cell phone to tell me that the Bills had just returned an INT for a TD and they were WINNING 17-16. I felt a bit better, but I still had a bad feeling in my stomach.

Can't even make a trip to the store without daddy talking you through it? :limp: Maybe if you stop eating your daddies :ee: special creamfilled donuts you wont get that bad feeling in your stomach anymore.

I went to take a dump.

Congratulations on being paper trained.

I come back and sit down and see that the score is still the same. Whaaaa? I rubbed my eyes. Shook my head. Felt my nuts to make sure they were still there..

Well were they? Nevermind. Canadian_eh can tell us :limp:

I screamed, yelled, smashed a chair, kicked my dog, spilled my beer .

translation............you squealed like a :pig: knocked over your out house, kicked your mother and drank a glass of your dads piss

I felt like I was just dumped by my girlfriend. .

You know what it feels like to have your mom dump you?

. I felt like I was just kicked in the nuts by my best friend. .

Canadian_eh would never do that. He'd have nothing to suck on :funny:

Then, like every other self-respecting, macho football loving man, I ran to my room, shut the door and locked it, made sure nobody was around, and cried.

Make sure nobody is around to see it and then you post it on a public message board? You are one dumb ****tard. :shakeno:

Forward_Lateral
02-14-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey, don't be jealous just because piss came out of your first pubic hair.
I'm so glad that after 2 hours of waiting, you finally came up with another response. It's great how you learned to quote and respond, who helped you with that, Stampy? I'm suprised you didn't throw a few ***ing ***s in there to go a long with it.
Don't hand me that, "Some of us gotta work" Bull either. Since when does standing 8 hours in line to collect food stamps qualify as a job?
I also noticed in your profile that you are "self-employed". I'm pretty sure Child Molesting isn't considered a legitimate profession. Might want to check with the Better Business Bureau on that one though, I'm not sure.
I knew you couldn't go through this whole thing without using a mother joke. I forgot you had the IQ of Shogun. Actually, I think he might actually be more coherent than your dumb ass. At least his IQ test didn't comeback negative like yours did.
As for the gay jokes, let's leave other members of this message board out of this, I haven't broughten your gay love affair with Darth Takeo into this, or the time that My Bills strapped a dildo on and sodomized you in front of your numnut kids. Gay jokes are funny, but not coming from you. You delivering a gay joke is like Rosie O'Donnel delivering a fat joke, it just doesn't work. It's like the pot calling the kettle black...sorry you wouldn't know what a kettle is, you don't have running water at the trailer park, I forgot.

So why don't you get back on your Schwinn Mountain Racer, pedal your slack-jawed ass back to the library and re-type an insult that is actually half-way funny.

Don't forget to pick Shamu (your wife) up something nice for V-Day, I'm sure she'd appreciate some more maxi pads, since you used them all up last night while watching reruns of "Silver Spoons" and thinking of Ricky Schroeder.

Back to you, Dirk Diddler.

Novacane
02-14-2005, 07:10 PM
OK........I'm back. I know you have been hyper-ventilating waiting for your turn. Let me guess...........you wore a path between the computer and your mommy's bedroom waiting for your chance to post more drivel. At least she helped you pass the time. :hump: Sorry I can't respond in 8 minutes, 30 minutes, and 24 minutes like you have after my posts. I have this little thing called re-spon-si-bil-i-ties. I know that word is foreign to you so look it up dumb ass www.dictionary.com I also have a thing called a LIFE. Something you dream of.

Interesting "insults" you have :loser: It is :funny: to see Billszone articles are not the only thing you plagerize. How did you do to get your jokes? Run a google search for stupid jokes . :rolleyes:

I did get a chance to read your profile. WTH does "Mufflerman by day, Superhero by night" mean :huh: I'm guessing after a day on the streets sucking "muffler pipes" :limp: you have mommy help you play dress up. You get into your pretty red lace panties while your mommy pins a towel around your neck and draws a big red S on your chest with her slutty lipstick. Of course you use the dirty towel mommy wiped her ****ter with so you can be STINKY MAN! Then I hear you run down your street singing "Stinky man is on the way, here I come to smell up your day" :crazy:

I also see your from the wannabe 51rst state. All I can say about that crap hole is:

Oh Canada!
Forwards home that f-ed up land!
True welfare state, forwards in line holding out his hand.

Full of looooooosers, phy-y-cos and queers,
Thats why Forward lives there!

Spread you asscheeks wide.
Oh forward, while your daddy jumps on for a ride.

Canada is worse, than a genital itch!
And she'll always be the USA's *****.

Canada will always be the USA's *****

:usa: :usa: :usa:

Forward_Lateral
02-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you your moron. I didn’t know they made camouflaged capes? What are you, the red-necked jedi? Running around trying your Jedi mind tricks on Cleatus and Uncle Jed? Did your parents have any human kids?
Do you have any insults that haven’t been used already? www.dictionary .com? Seriously dude, Devin just used that one. And YOU accuse ME of plagiarism (that’s how grown ups spell words, just because it sounds like a ‘Z’ you don’t spell it like that, you uneducated hick). LOL. Putz.

I understand it doesn’t help things that your parents are siblings, I would be a bit perturbed (see www.dictionary.com if you need some hand holding) as well if I were a border-line ****** whose extra-curricular activities include long walks on the beach and humping livestock. And before you reference livestock as a female (or in your case male) family member of mine, don't it's a lame comeback and no one will laugh.

Responsibilities eh? How long did it take you to spell that? It has more than 2 syllables! I’m impressed. Now, if you string a few of those words together, with some the’s and it’s in there, you make an entire sentence. As for your responsibilities, nobody here wants to know about your Jiz-Mopping job at the Gay bar. So we’ll skip over that part.
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you’d have had oxygen at birth? I guess that’s what happens when your born in a building a “Red Light District” sign above it.
Tell me, did you parents ever TELL you to run away when you were a kid? Or did they try to sell you to the circus? You could’ve been known as “Regor, the only person on earth who can ***** a cherrio without breaking it”.
Oh, what was that…I think I heard your wife calling you again. I think she’s saying “Regor move this transmission so I can take a bath!”.
You are about as useful as a screen door on an outhouse.
Speaking of outhouses, how is your first son’s conception and birthplace doing? You didn’t burn it down yet, did you?
In closing, I’d like to say, this is supposed to be a one on one smack off, you insult Canada? Dude, just because you are a racist bigot, who has 12 immobile cars in his front yard and one home that is mobile, you don’t have to drag an entire Country into this. Although, I must say, it doesn’t really surprise me, at least you didn’t call me gay for the 18th time, or say my website sucks for the 100th time. Seriously, do you have any smack or insults that aren’t written by your 3 year old Komodo dragon looking kids, or are you going to call me “Stinky Man” some more? What’s next, are you going to call me a stupid head, or a dummy face? Jesus Christ Regor, if anyone seriously votes for you, they are either A.)One of your ******ed monkey kids B.) Darth Takeo or Stampy C.) Some Amigos that you bribed with oral sex.
After all of your insults and attacking, you’ve managed to use lame ass momma jokes, call me gay, say that I love Canadian Eh, and say my site sucks. Wow. Great Job Regor, hats off to you pal, you are one mean SOB.
So, before you call me gay for the 10000th time, or call me Captain Stinky or whatever you said, maybe you should come up with something original for your last post.
I'm not going to stoop to insulting your country, either. I'm sure the other citizens of Bangladesh wouldn't appreciate it.
Face it Regor, you are out like a fat kid running to first.

Novacane
02-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Sorry Superhero by night.

If you don't like me using mommy jokes try doing something most 25 year olds have done years ago................... MOVE OUT!

If you don't like me using gay jokes than stop following Canadian_eh around quoting all his posts and posting "I agree". :limp: You're worse than Phil with helmut_guy. You two are like Siamese twins.

If you don't like jokes about your site than try comming up with some of your own ideas. I stop by there every once in a while and it's like the movie groundhog day.

If you don't like jokes about your country.............to bad! Other than NBF and BG, every canadian that has posted on this board is a moron. Post something intelligent occasionally and maybe people would show a little respect for that frozen wasteland.

You are one whiney *****. Whining about my jokes and all you can come up with is your wife is fat, your kids are dumb and your best jokes were redneck trailer trash jokes. Nice idea. To bad thats another thing you could not think of on your own. (see Log v Mybills thread)

In closing all I can say is I hope you ****ing die. If there is a hell it was created for you.......not Satan. You are a waste. Brain dead paraplegics contribute more to humanity than you. Do the world and yourself a favor. Kill yourself.

lordofgun
02-15-2005, 11:50 AM
Good match, guys! Polls close at 10:30PM ET.

DraftBoy
02-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Regor poem or song sealed the deal, :rofl:

Earthquake Enyart
02-15-2005, 12:26 PM
Regor lost my vote with the unauthorized use of the ee smilie. :ee: :down:

mchurchfie
02-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Too much hate and not enough funny in Regor-mortis's posts...too much of a moron.:loser::ugly: My vote goes to Forward.:up:

Novacane
02-15-2005, 12:44 PM
Too much hate and not enough funny in Regor-mortis's posts...too much of a moron.:loser::ugly: My vote goes to Forward.:up:

Dear Shelby,

You made a wise choice dumping this loser.

Sincerely,

Regor

northernbillfan
02-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Regor lost mine when he dissed our National Anthem. :fury:

I know if a Canadian did the same to the Star Spangaled Banner we would have been hung, drawn and quartered.

northernbillfan
02-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Lateral didn't offer up too much so I vow not to vote for either.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Regor lost mine when he dissed our National Anthem. :fury:

I know if a Canadian did the same to the Star Spangaled Banner we would have been hung, drawn and quartered.

I knew I'd never get your vote when I did that. Nothing personal. I visit your country every summer and enjoy it. Just jackasses like D and ticat with thier USA bashing gets on my nerves.

northernbillfan
02-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Truth be told you had me until that anthem, so I reread and cast my votte accordingly, besides I have 50 ZBs on you.

Michael82
02-15-2005, 03:08 PM
How the hell is Forward_Lateral winning?!? :eek: :shakeno:

Iehoshua
02-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Fraud.

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 03:27 PM
LOL@Fraud. Gimme a Break.

lordofgun
02-15-2005, 03:27 PM
I just flipped a coin on this one.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 03:35 PM

Judging from my pm's I pissed off a few canucks. Like I give a damn. :limp: Any country that is home to Ticat is a ****hole!

Devin
02-15-2005, 03:43 PM
lol

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Judging from my pm's I pissed off a few canucks. Like I give a damn. :limp: Any country that is home to Ticat is a ****hole!

you'd know a thing or 2 about ****holes... wouldn't you. aren't you "self-employed as a ****hole inspector?" or is that just your favourite hobby?

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Fraud.

sour grapes

LtBillsFan66
02-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I voted for regor. I'd never vote for a Canuck.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 04:16 PM
I knew I'd never get your vote when I did that. Nothing personal. I visit your country every summer and enjoy it. Just jackasses like D and ticat with thier USA bashing gets on my nerves.

ROFL.... you insult an entire country and say it's nothing personal. And I agree with you... havig to read the same old never ending constant mindless bashing is enough to drive you nuts.

mchurchfie
02-15-2005, 04:17 PM
you'd know a thing or 2 about ****holes... wouldn't you. aren't you "self-employed as a ****hole inspector?" or is that just your favourite hobby?
That's the only job ARC could come up with for him, be nice.:shortbus:

Novacane
02-15-2005, 04:25 PM

:tired: You definately should have entered the contest genius

Novacane
02-15-2005, 04:27 PM
ROFL.... you insult an entire country and say it's nothing personal. And I agree with you... havig to read the same old never ending constant mindless bashing is enough to drive you nuts.

ba.com is a joke :loser:

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 04:29 PM
:tired: You definately should have entered the contest genius

My contest will come in Tampa next year.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 04:34 PM
That's the only job ARC could come up with for him, be nice.:shortbus:

:limp: This from a guy who considers standing in the unemployment line a career. I know you work fulltime kissing logs brown eye but you have to get paid for it to be called a job dumb ass

mchurchfie
02-15-2005, 04:39 PM
Question: What can a large pizza do that Regor-mortis can't?

Answer: It can feed a family of four.

:loser: :loser:

:snicker:

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 04:40 PM
:limp: This from a guy who considers standing in the unemployment line a career. I know you work fulltime kissing logs brown eye but you have to get paid for it to be called a job dumb ass

UMMMM... didn't forward use this joke on you already??? Now your stealing your smack from your competition???? LOL

Since when does standing 8 hours in line to collect food stamps qualify as a job?

anyway... this isn't about me. i'm done here.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Question: What advantage does a large pizza have over Regor-mortis?

Answer: It can feed a family of four.

:loser: :loser:

:rolleyes: With all the talk of your smack reputation I'd think you could come up with something original. That jokes at least ten years old.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 04:46 PM
My contest will come in Tampa next year.

Are you sure your parents are gonna pay your way to Florida again?

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Are you sure your parents are gonna pay your way to Florida again?

I doubt it. I'd have to ask. I must admit it was nice to spend some time with the family after years away getting an education. we hardly get the time anymore. Oh wait..this was a slam?? jesus. you better go back to stealing them from forward... it took me a minute there. See... my family aslo built their own business and were self employed. I learned long ago that when you put your blood sweat and tears into something and become very sucessful at it... that people will want to turn your success into an insult because of jealousy mostly. So this insult is meaningless to me. I am proud of my family and how hard they worked to get where they are today. So your digs at my site and such might piss me off... but NOTHING you can say on this front will ever bother me.

But I did notice a few things about Florida, as nice as it was... everyone seems to be either a senior citizen or their adult mentally ******ed children that they have to take with them... which one are you again?

Novacane
02-15-2005, 05:28 PM
I doubt it. I'd have to ask. I must admit it was nice to spend some time with the family after years away getting an education. ?

I hope you did'nt pay much for that education. If you did you wasted your money. It was'nt a dig at your family genius. I was poking at you for being 27 years old and still mooching off your parents :crazy: Your parents should be proud of what they've accomplished. You obviously did not carry on the family success. Maybe you were adopted or accidently switched at birth :idunno:

I learned long ago that when you put your blood sweat and tears into something and become very sucessful at it... that people will want to turn your success into an insult because of jealousy mostly.

:roflmao: I've learned that lesson too. You obviously did'nt. If you did why do you keep making jokes about me being self-employed dumb ass. You're dumber than I thought.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 05:34 PM
I hope you did'nt pay much for that education. If you did you wasted your money. It was'nt a dig at your family genius. I was poking at you for being 27 years old and still mooching off your parents :crazy: Your parents should be proud of what they've accomplished. You obviously did not carry on the family success. Maybe you were adopted or accidently switched at birth :idunno:

Yeah... I really should have done more than a BSc, BHS and RTR in 7 years... I did get lazy. I might even get lazier and take the whole 2 years to do my MHS or MSc... they are probably really ashamed :(

Novacane
02-15-2005, 05:41 PM
Yeah... I really should have done more than a BSc, BHS and RTR in 7 years... I did get lazy. I might even get lazier and take the whole 2 years to do my MHS or MSc... they are probably really ashamed :(

Wow. You're really educated. I'm impressed :bow:

The_Philster
02-15-2005, 06:03 PM
:popcorn: If I didn't know better, I'd swear this battle hasn't reached the required number of posts :laughter:

Billz_fan
02-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Some definate spill over here :laughter:

Novacane
02-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Forward had to send in his pit bull to keep it going.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Forward had to send in his pit bull to keep it going.

Actually he's telling me to stop responding. he's getting pretty pissed so i'm done talking.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Actually he's telling me to stop responding. he's getting pretty pissed so i'm done talking.

:rofl: I had it all wrong. I thought you were the one that wore the pants in you and forwards relationship. :whip:

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 07:19 PM
:rofl: I had it all wrong. I thought you were the one that wore the pants in you and forwards relationship. :whip:

no no.. i see his point is all... it isn't fair that i smack the hell out of you after he just gave you a schooling. it's wrong to pick on the slower kids...

(he wants the voting to be based on the competition...not what comes after it)

Novacane
02-15-2005, 07:22 PM
Yo forward. How do you think our battle has 9 more votes than MB and Mr R and thier battle has been open for voting for 5 more hrs than ours :huh:
I'd be willing to wager there are about 10 users who registered today in your vote total :crazy:

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Yo forward. How do you think our battle has 9 more votes than MB and Mr R and thier battle has been open for voting for 5 more hrs than ours :huh:
I'd be willing to wager there are about 10 users who registered today in your vote total :crazy:

Wrong.

BAM
02-15-2005, 07:24 PM
because it was the most anticipated I believe.

Crisis
02-15-2005, 07:25 PM

LOG should make the polls public, so we don't need to wait for him to confirm.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Wrong.

ah :up: he got all 10 members of billsaddiction to come over and vote :snicker:

BAM
02-15-2005, 07:29 PM
He's always made sure the polls weren't rigged. Rest easy.

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 07:31 PM
ah :up: he got all 10 members of billsaddiction to come over and vote :snicker:
It'd be ironic if you lost because so many of the members of the board you spent time "bashing" voted against you. And they'll all count since we were registered before this month.

BAM
02-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Not a big fan of Billsaddiction, regor?

Mr.Reality
02-15-2005, 07:36 PM
because it was the most anticipated I believe.
It definitely probably has the most venom.

The_Philster
02-15-2005, 07:37 PM
It definitely probably has the most venom.

:lmao: no doubt...it's still going on

Novacane
02-15-2005, 07:39 PM
It'd be ironic if you lost because so many of the members of the board you spent time "bashing" voted against you. And they'll all count since we were registered before this month.

It will be well worth it.

BAM
02-15-2005, 07:40 PM
This one's getting close!

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 07:42 PM
Jesus, roger how many boyfriends do you have?

Novacane
02-15-2005, 07:43 PM
Not a big fan of Billsaddiction, regor?

Not a big fan of copycats. Thats all. If they came up with thier own stuff I would'nt make fun of them

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry for stealing your layout, arcade, chatroom, etc.

Iehoshua
02-15-2005, 07:58 PM
I'm sorry for stealing your layout, arcade, chatroom, etc.
Why aren't you in your chatroom/board/arcade/funhouse/circus/sweatshop instead of posting here if what you've got is so great?
:huh:

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Why aren't you in your chatroom/board/arcade/funhouse/circus/sweatshop instead of posting here if what you've got is so great?
:huh:

Sweatshop comment= :LOL:

I wasn't trying to say our board was that much better, just saying we aren't a copy cat, we have different things.

And this is the only thread im posting in.

Iehoshua
02-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Sweatshop comment= :LOL:

I wasn't trying to say our board was that much better, just saying we aren't a copy cat, we have different things.

And this is the only thread im posting in.
I can't say, never been there... I'll take your word for it! :up:

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 08:04 PM
:up:

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 08:07 PM
Regor, are you seriously going to whine about the voting? I bet if LOG checks, he'll find that nearly everyone who voted for you is an AMIGO.
Quit whining, it's taking away from your valuable pm time.

Alston11
02-15-2005, 08:53 PM
forward lateral is a *** so regor

Alston11
02-15-2005, 08:57 PM
look forward is dang anti american

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:00 PM
??? I'm an anti-american? Where did that come from?

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:03 PM
Jesus... it's not like Alston even read the damn thing... just mad because he got in trouble for attacking members.... not that he COULD read this if he tried.

Alston11
02-15-2005, 09:07 PM
Jesus... it's not like Alston even read the damn thing... just mad because he got in trouble for attacking members.... not that he COULD read this if he tried.
sorry but in the US they teach us to read like in 1st grade.......

plus bills addiction is a waste of space on the net. i left bb.com for it then after a day or 2 of casuing havoc to and getting you embaressed by bb.com i came here.
billsaddiction does suck. they have suthing where u can bash members but then they close the threads

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:09 PM
You know what's funny, check the last 4 "donates" from the store:

I'd be willing to bet that all these people voted in favour of Regor. Congrats Regor, you have to BRIBE people to win. Hope you feel good about it.

regor 02-15-2005 09:35 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 audio/s
regor 02-15-2005 09:33 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 Alston11
regor 02-15-2005 08:35 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 ddaryl
regor 02-15-2005 08:15 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 Just Win Baby

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:10 PM
It gets even better:

regor 02-15-2005 07:48 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 BillsRockSOMUCH
regor 02-15-2005 07:40 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 BillsFanInPgh
regor 02-15-2005 07:18 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 Armpalm Ali Musch
regor 02-15-2005 06:46 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 Bills 4 life
regor 02-15-2005 05:39 PM 0% 250.00 251.00 BambinoSux
regor 02-15-2005 04:41 PM 0% 100.00 101.00 ajsdx

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:11 PM

I'd be willing to bet that all these people voted in favour of Regor. Congrats Regor, you have to BRIBE people to win. Hope you feel good about it.

HOLY ****!

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:11 PM
What a joke.

Alston11
02-15-2005, 09:13 PM
id vote for him even if he didnt give me the bucks

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:15 PM

Go away, you can barely put one foot in front of the other and walk, let alone type a complete legible sentence. I bet you are the best two fingered typer in at the Rec Center, eh?

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:15 PM

SO YOU ADMIT IT!! CHEAT!

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:16 PM

Hey.............you recruited people that never even contribute to this board. Just fighting fire with fire peckerbreath

Alston11
02-15-2005, 09:16 PM
if you havnt noticed this is the net. u can type anyway you want.

you say ur a homosexual......

why do u like other boys? thats nasty... get a girl ya ***

Alston11
02-15-2005, 09:17 PM
SO YOU ADMIT IT!! CHEAT!

ill even give the dang bucks back!
who gives a crap bout it.
he pretty much showed me the link.
he already had my vote

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Hey.............you recruited people that never even contribute to this board. Just fighting fire with fire peckerbreath

Liar AND a admitted CHEATER! what a loser.

Alston11
02-15-2005, 09:20 PM
Liar AND a admitted CHEATER! what a loser.
gay AND a butt plug! now you have some problems

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:20 PM

??? Every single member that voted for me, did so because they felt I was better than you in the competition, get the list from LOG and pm them if you want. As for them not contributing to this board, what difference does that make? They are all registered members here, and they have been since BEFORE the competition, besides, all you contribute is "Viva Losmigos" and "Drew Sucks" and they let you stay, don't they? Or did you donate just like MyBills did. You can have LOG check the PMS too and you'll see that I didn't pm anyone on this board except for BillsRockSoMuch.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:25 PM
??? Every single member that voted for me, did so because they felt I was better than you in the competition, get the list from LOG and pm them if you want. As for them not contributing to this board, what difference does that make? They are all registered members here, and they have been since BEFORE the competition, besides, all you contribute is "Viva Losmigos" and "Drew Sucks" and they let you stay, don't they? Or did you donate just like MyBills did. You can have LOG check the PMS too and you'll see that I didn't pm anyone on this board except for BillsRockSoMuch.

I'm not saying you registered new names :loser: I'm saying you got all your buds from BA to come here and vote. WHo cares if they already had thier usernames. If you had not sent them over here they would not of even know there was a contest **** for brains

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:25 PM
gay AND a butt plug! now you have some problems

no wonder you keep gettng banned.... why don't you throw a tantrum and quit on your team like you namesake.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm not saying you registered new names :loser: I'm saying you got all your buds from BA to come here and vote. WHo cares if they already had thier usernames. If you had not sent them over here they would not of even know there was a contest **** for brains

what a ****ing joke you are.. you're even lower than i thought you were.

Alston11
02-15-2005, 09:27 PM
i got banned for callin some1 a ******

and a comment bout mr.right's mom.
i only got banned cause bb.com is supposed to be a family board.

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I'm sure LOG and Dozer are going to be reaaal pissed that I BROUGHT members here. Gimme a break. Low life scumbag.

mybills
02-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Or did you donate just like MyBills did?
Leave me out of this ***** fest, k? You can't even spell my name right! :shakeno:

Mr.Right
02-15-2005, 09:29 PM
This 'regor' person reminds me of the guys over at BuffaloBills.com!:crazy:

:headscrat

My vote goes to Forward_Lateral :up: from the best Buffalo Bills 'fan site' on the 'net: http://www.billsaddiction.com (http://www.billsaddiction.com/) :; Check it out!

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:31 PM
Leave me out of this ***** fest, k? You can't even spell my name right! :shakeno:

Didn't you bleed to death yet? Shut the hell up, you menstrating hippo.

Wolffman
In all seriousness here, If someone is bribing people for votes they should be disqualified or penalized. It takes away from the whole competition.

Alston11
menstrating hippo??? LOL

BAM
02-15-2005, 09:32 PM
OMG. :lolcry:

Alston11
02-15-2005, 09:32 PM
it ends 10:30 est time right?

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:33 PM
it ends 10:30 est time right?

It ends at your house, when the big hand is on top of the little hand.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:34 PM
In all seriousness here, If someone is bribing people for votes they should be disqualified or penalized. It takes away from the whole competition.

The BA whiners are comming out of the woodwork. It was'nt in the rules to start the contest beotch

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Who cares... this is a complete JOKE... paying peopel off to vote in something they haven't even READ???? total bull****.

hey regor... you can stop paying people off now.... that last vote came AFTER 10:30.

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:35 PM
The BA whiners are comming out of the woodwork. It was'nt in the rules to start the contest beotch

Regor, don't you have a hub cap throwing contest to go to? Oh I forgot, you gotta go set up your raccoon traps so you can have dinner tommorow night.

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 09:35 PM
What a ****ing joke.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:36 PM

:rofl: you should brought that in the contest :crazy:

Alston11
i belive its over now

i think we have a winner

Canadian'eh!
don't worry REGOR there are only 3 of us as you say....

ZacGriffi~82
02-15-2005, 09:37 PM
i belive its over now

i think we have a winner
The one that's not a dickhead?

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:37 PM
:rofl: you should brought that in the contest :crazy:

here's a typical regor smack....

"umm you suck... but everyone who votes for me gets 100 zonebucks"

mybills
02-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Didn't you bleed to death yet?

How?

psst..I haven't voted yet. :loser:

Wolffman
02-15-2005, 09:39 PM

I'm a member there... and at BBI, and BB.com and every other Bills board, what's your point?

If people are ALLOWED to buy votes then whats the point of even having this competition? People with the most money would win every time. Voting should be done on the thread and who was the best, thats it.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:40 PM
How?

holding out for more ZB's?

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:40 PM
I love how Regor's smack includes bashing my site, saying that we only have 2 members, but now all of the sudden 2 members can count for all my votes? WTH??? What math did you learn in school? 1 plus 1 equalsss ummmmm.....I only have one testicle so I can't count those....I only have one tooth so I can count those....I only have one eye, so I can't count those....damn, I'll have to go with my I.Q.!! The answer is 29!!

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:42 PM
How?

psst...your a fat dyke! Nobody cares! Do the world a favour, pull your bottom lip over your head, and swallow.
LOG had it all wrong when he called you "Seattle Slew", what he should've said is that you've been ridden more than "Seattle Slew".

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:43 PM
omg. I'm busting a gut :roflmao: at you guys getting so pissed about this. Those were the best zonebucks I've ever spent. Even if Log rules it was illegal :roflmao:

BAM
02-15-2005, 09:43 PM
I think we're gonna need a ruling here.

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0698/judge_judy.jpg

mybills
02-15-2005, 09:44 PM
holding out for more ZB's?
I have plenty, don't need anymore.
I think they both sucked, so I didn't vote. Maybe I'll flip a coin like log did. :idunno:

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:45 PM
**** the ruling, I'm mad. This is horse sh8t. First Regor is buying votes, then Mybills is on my ass. Someone tell this ***** to go back the pasture and eat some more hay.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:46 PM
omg. I'm busting a gut :roflmao: at you guys getting so pissed about this. Those were the best zonebucks I've ever spent. Even if Log rules it was illegal :roflmao:

sure they were.... actually I love it... i've never laughed this hard at something online.

payoffs... jesus.

then again... i hear you have a long history of tha in your family....

your dad paying your mom to **** him in that cathouse.... your dad paying off your mom's pimp not beat him when he smacked her around... your mom paying off all the other kids to play with you...

i can see why it came so natural to you.

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:46 PM
I have plenty, don't need anymore.
I think they both sucked, so I didn't vote. Maybe I'll flip a coin like log did. :idunno:

Too bad the only coins you have are made of chocolate eh?

mybills
02-15-2005, 09:47 PM
omg. I'm busting a gut :roflmao: at you guys getting so pissed about this.
:funny:

BAM
02-15-2005, 09:47 PM
Geez calm down dude. Go look at that link I sent you and calm down a bit. :D It's an internet message board.

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Geez calm down dude. Go look at that link I sent you and calm down a bit. :D It's an internet message board.

I'm calm, don't worry.

Novacane
I love how Regor's smack includes bashing my site, saying that we only have 2 members, but now all of the sudden 2 members can count for all my votes? WTH??? What math did you learn in school? 1 plus 1 equalsss ummmmm.....I only have one testicle so I can't count those....I only have one tooth so I can count those....I only have one eye, so I can't count those....damn, I'll have to go with my I.Q.!! The answer is 29!!

WTH am I supposed to think. Everytime I go there the most people browsing I've ever seen is 6. Usually its only you, canadian eh and wazz.

I just checked

1 User(s) are browsing this forum (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

:roflmao: I was the only one there :roflmao:

Canadian'eh!

he's lying.... the bastard is faking outrage when really he's celebrating how he's set for life in the joke department.

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 09:50 PM
WTH am I supposed to think. Everytime I go there the most people browsing I've ever seen is 6. Usually its only you, canadian eh and wazz.

I just checked

0 Members:

:rofmao: I was the only one there :roflmao:

There's nobody there because they are all over at your mother's house parking the beef bus in tuna town.

BAM
02-15-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm calm, don't worry.

Good. For the record I voted for you.

FTG is my boy, but I thought you were a bit funnier than him. No offense to either of you.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:51 PM

I just checked

0 Members:

:rofmao: I was the only one there :roflmao:

LOL that's a flat out lie...

or are you payng my members to jump off to back it up?

and we don't have an interesting system that shows people who definately ARE NOT online as being online like zone does... very strange how bb.com can have 3times as many members as here and yet you have 2x as many members online at all times. sure that not a hack. odd how i can KNOW some people are offline and yet here they are browsing a thread.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 09:52 PM
where is LOG... i want his reaction to this bull****.

wait... now I really am pissed... i should he asked for ZB's before i voted... damn.

Mr.Reality
02-15-2005, 09:56 PM
Have fun LOG. :snicker:

BAM
02-15-2005, 09:56 PM

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:57 PM
your dad paying your mom to **** him in that cathouse.... your dad paying off your mom's pimp not beat him when he smacked her around... your mom paying off all the other kids to play with you...

i can see why it came so natural to you.

There's nobody there because they are all over at your mother's house parking the beef bus in tuna town.

After all of your insults and attacking, you’ve managed to use lame ass momma jokes, .

:limp:

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:59 PM

and we don't have an interesting system that shows people who definately ARE NOT online as being online like zone does... very strange how bb.com can have 3times as many members as here and yet you have 2x as many members online at all times. sure that not a hack. odd how i can KNOW some people are offline and yet here they are browsing a thread.

log and dozer are'nt the ones bashing your site. Why you gotta rip on thier site. I have no imput here so ripping the site is not ripping me

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 10:00 PM
regor, isn't it time to make the donuts yet? Jesus.

lordofgun
02-15-2005, 10:03 PM

Negged.

That's all I have to say.

BAM
02-15-2005, 10:04 PM
:rofl:

THE END.

Good match guys. All 354 rounds of it!

Forward_Lateral
02-15-2005, 10:06 PM
LOL. What a joke.

Billz_fan
02-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Classic thread :laughter:

Novacane
02-15-2005, 10:15 PM

I can prove thats not true. All my pm's were not turning into votes until I started pm'ing the "users online now" list. Then they started pouring in like crazy :roflmao:

imbondz
02-15-2005, 10:17 PM
I don't want to read this whole thread. Can someone give me a breakdown of what happened. Preferrably BAM.

for the record, I voted for FTG without reading one insult.

Mr.Reality
02-15-2005, 10:19 PM
I demand a recount.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 10:21 PM
I don't want to read this whole thread. Can someone give me a breakdown of what happened. Preferrably BAM.

for the record, I voted for FTG without reading one insult.

thanks

Novacane
02-15-2005, 10:31 PM
Hey Forward..............I'd just like to say good match and no hard feelings. :D

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 10:33 PM
I'd just like t say you are a liar and a cheater and completely full of ****. This competition is a comlplete joke.

hey LOG... feel free to neg me all day... you know something is fishy.

Dozerdog
02-15-2005, 10:44 PM
Insult Tournament RULES AND REGS...
<HR style="COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->10. No racist or overtly sexual content is allowed. In most cases, I will not edit a remark unless it is WAY over the line. It is up to the voters to decide of you followed the rules in the competition.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Man- can't these guys read?

regor had more violations than Lateral -
plus terrible post- insult sportsmanship

I'm voting for FL

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 10:46 PM

I'm voting for FL

you think that's BAD? regor BOUGHT HIS VOTES.... yet that is not a problem apparently.

BAM
02-15-2005, 10:49 PM
imbondz,

Long story short. After a semi-amusing matchup which included Lateral making fun of FTG for watching Silver Spoons and being married to Shamu and this tasteful version of the Canadian National Anthem by FTG…

Oh Canada!

Canada will always be the USA's *****,

…things actually started to pick up. The voting commenced and Lateral broke loose out of the gate with a magnificent headstart. At one point I think he was up 20-13.

EE voted for Lateral because FTG didn’t ask permission to use the :ee: smiley. FTG made fun of Church for being dumped by Shelby. BF1 reiterated his hate for our Canadian neighbors. Phil came in as usual spilling his damn popcorn everywhere. It was about here when round 2 started with Canadian’eh entering the contest.

While Mr. Reality and I sat back and laughed at everybody and I tried to calm them with soft core porn, the entire memberlist of 4 people from Billsaddiction came over to ***** about how FTG was bribing people to vote for him. Somewhere in the mix, mybills got called a horse again… and something about a menstruating hippo too. Then some dude named Alston? came to defend FTG, calling the guys from Billsaddiction anti-americans and quote “butt-pluggers.”

Meanwhile FTG was busy paying people off and while Lateral and pals were complaining, he was slowly taking the lead back. It seemed as if the Billsaddiction crew had a good case going to have FTG disqualified for bribery, but then one of them said bad things about Billszone. LOG ended all argument with one “negged” reply to the offender and that was pretty much it.

Dozerdog
02-15-2005, 10:53 PM
Hey Forward..............I'd just like to say good match and no hard feelings. :D
Whoops- my bad-

A little late, but ya got it in there. :up:

Novacane
02-15-2005, 11:00 PM

I'm voting for FL

I was being serious in this post. I don't have any hard feelings against him or C_eh. This is amusing.
I'm not the one pushing to meet for a fight.C_eh seriously wants to beat the hell out of me. I apolized a couple weeks ago to C_eh via PM for poking fun at his site and he refused to accept it. I'm not gonna beg.

Oh.............and all the battles have sexual content in them

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 11:03 PM
imbondz,

Long story short. After a semi-amusing matchup which included Lateral making fun of FTG for watching Silver Spoons and being married to Shamu and this tasteful version of the Canadian National Anthem by FTG…

Oh Canada!

Canada will always be the USA's *****,

…things actually started to pick up. The voting commenced and Lateral broke loose out of the gate with a magnificent headstart. At one point I think he was up 20-13.

EE voted for Lateral because FTG didn’t ask permission to use the :ee: smiley. FTG made fun of Church for being dumped by Shelby. BF1 reiterated his hate for our Canadian neighbors. Phil came in as usual spilling his damn popcorn everywhere. It was about here when round 2 started with Canadian’eh entering the contest.

While Mr. Reality and I sat back and laughed at everybody and I tried to calm them with soft core porn, the entire memberlist of 4 people from Billsaddiction came over to ***** about how FTG was bribing people to vote for him. Somewhere in the mix, mybills got called a horse again… and something about a menstruating hippo too. Then some dude named Alston? came to defend FTG, calling the guys from Billsaddiction anti-americans and quote “butt-pluggers.”

Meanwhile FTG was busy paying people off and while Lateral and pals were complaining, he was slowly taking the lead back. It seemed as if the Billsaddiction crew had a good case going to have FTG disqualified for bribery, but then one of them said bad things about Billszone. LOG ended all argument with one “negged” reply to the offender and that was pretty much it.

Only my comment wasn't negative.. just a fact.
there are 3 people browsing this thread right now who are NOT online.

it's a simple hack that shows people who have een online throughout the days as still being online and moves them around on threads they have read or posted in from time to time. No rules or problems using hacks... but LOG apparently doesn't want it known.

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 11:04 PM
I was being serious in this post. I don't have any hard feelings against him or C_eh. This is amusing.
I'm not the one pushing to meet for a fight.C_eh seriously wants to beat the hell out of me. I apolized a couple weeks ago to C_eh via PM for poking fun at his site and he refused to accept it. I'm not gonna beg.

Oh.............and all the battles have sexual content in them

Lying again... do i need to quote the Tampa thread? or your endless neg comments that are very serious?

If you pay me... i may not send you to the hospital. all major credit cards accepted.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 11:12 PM
Lying again... do i need to quote the Tampa thread? or your endless neg comments that are very serious?

If you pay me... i may not send you to the hospital. all major credit cards accepted.

How do you know who reps you? You're not a subscriber. And the Tampa thread was a joke. If you think I'm gonna meet you at that game you're gonna be disapointed.

Go ahead and call me :chicken:

Mr.Reality
02-15-2005, 11:13 PM
This thread was worth the price of admission in itself.

Gunz, Thurm, Church. . .

You'd be hard pressed to top this baby in drama.

It's like, one part smack, one part theatrics, and two parts ridiculous.

Awesome!!

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 11:25 PM
How do you know who reps you? You're not a subscriber. And the Tampa thread was a joke. If you think I'm gonna meet you at that game you're gonna be disapointed.

Go ahead and call me :chicken:

I don't need to... I wouldn't show up if i were you either. especiallyif you are bringing your son... it'd be a shame for him to stop respecting you at such a young age. he has his whole teenage years to figure out why his dad is a loser.

Forward_Lateral
02-16-2005, 06:34 AM

Honestly, I know my smack was better, but you were the dirtier player when it came to voting, hats off to ya, you little Weasel lol.

I'm still laughing about it. Ah well, back to the drones of the real world now. Good luck against Mr. Real.

The King
02-16-2005, 06:52 AM
This thread was worth the price of admission in itself.

Gunz, Thurm, Church. . .

You'd be hard pressed to top this baby in drama.

It's like, one part smack, one part theatrics, and two parts ridiculous.

Awesome!!

Seriously our thread sucked compared to this. Why didnt we have any drama? Hmmmmm

Iehoshua
02-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Best. Insult Match Thread. Ever.

:rofl:

lordofgun
02-16-2005, 08:01 AM
One person voted three times for regor, but it was not enough to make a difference.

regor moves on.

Forward_Lateral
02-16-2005, 08:02 AM
LOG, out of curiosity, how many of the votes came after the 10:30 deadline?

Novacane
02-16-2005, 08:05 AM
One person voted three times for regor, but it was not enough to make a difference.

regor moves on.

Was'nt me. I have 5 usernames but I knew it would just be a waste of time

Forward_Lateral
02-16-2005, 08:09 AM
The final vote at 10:29 by Alston (damn us for banning him from our site) looks like it's the winning vote. :rofl: I can't believe he didn't vote for me by accident.

lordofgun
02-16-2005, 08:10 AM
The final vote at 10:29 by Alston (damn us for banning him from our site) looks like it's the winning vote. :rofl: I can't believe he didn't vote for me by accident.
Alston voted three times for regor. I have half a mind to ban the ****** for making extra work for me. If he does it again, he will be.

Forward_Lateral
02-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Alston voted three times for regor. I have half a mind to ban the ****** for making extra work for me. If he does it again, he will be.

:rofl: LOL!!! , I think there should be a smack off between him and the brownbear. It's a tossup as to who is stupider. I do give Alston credit though, he managed to create 3 user names for himself, something that I never thought a nimrod like him could accomplish.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 08:21 AM
I nominate this thread to go into the Classic Thread Hall of Fame. :roflmao:

Anyone want to second my nomination? :D

Iehoshua
02-16-2005, 10:07 AM
I nominate this thread to go into the Classic Thread Hall of Fame. :roflmao:

Anyone want to second my nomination? :D
Hear hear!

Michael82
02-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Hear hear!
BUMP!

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 10:19 PM
FL offered me $30(Canadian Money) to register and post at his site and $1 for every member I could bring with me.

Dozerdog
02-21-2005, 10:28 PM
All he needed to do is give ya a bottle of whiskey and a backseat to sleep in....

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 10:30 PM
All he needed to do is give ya a bottle of whiskey and a backseat to sleep in....
I was sleeping in the front seat. :snicker:

That was quite the day. Wasn't the first or last time that will happen.

Canadian'eh!
02-23-2005, 10:58 AM
FL offered me $30(Canadian Money) to register and post at his site and $1 for every member I could bring with me.

where was he going to get $30?? he lives in a refridgerator box... and not one fo those big fancy ones... a single layer from a mini bar fridge.

Forward_Lateral
02-23-2005, 12:04 PM
$30? Canadian or US. If it's US, forget it.

BillsFever21
02-23-2005, 07:43 PM
$30? Canadian or US. If it's US, forget it.
It would have to be United States dollar. It wouldn't be worth signing up for $30 Canadian money when I would only get .75 to take home with me to the USA.