PDA

View Full Version : Reports on Bledsoe In Tampa

tampabay25690
02-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Well guys reports here in Tampa have just reported that Bledsoe has just been cut by the Buffalo Bills, have you guys heard anything this morning, just making sure this is all true..

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-14-2005, 09:23 AM
I thought they couldn't do anything until Feb. 22?

OpIv37
02-14-2005, 09:24 AM
there have been a lot of stories/rumors/speculation and the consensus here is that he's done in Buffalo, but nothing official from the team as far as I know.

mybills
02-14-2005, 09:27 AM
Well guys reports here in Tampa have just reported that Bledsoe has just been cut by the Buffalo Bills, have you guys heard anything this morning, just making sure this is all true..
Are they from a message board, or do you have a link?

Novacane
02-14-2005, 09:30 AM
they can't release him until next week.

Michael82
02-14-2005, 09:36 AM
they can't release him until next week.
No one can be released until Feb 22.

tampabay25690
02-14-2005, 09:41 AM
It was on the radio this am and they said that Bledsoe will be gone, they said this was from a source from the Buffalo Bills... Trust me I wouldnt start something if I didnt hear it..... I already got a few calls from people down here in Tampa about the radio and Bledsoe....But I thinkw e all know he is gone as of Feb 22nd!!!!!!!

I think this is why Testaverde hasnt signed back with Dallas yet, I bet Bledsoe is going to be a COwboy with Parcells...

Novacane
02-14-2005, 09:43 AM
It was on the radio this am and they said that Bledsoe will be gone, they said this was from a source from the Buffalo Bills... Trust me I wouldnt start something if I didnt hear it..... I already got a few calls from people down here in Tampa about the radio and Bledsoe....But I thinkw e all know he is gone as of Feb 22nd!!!!!!!

I think this is why Testaverde hasnt signed back with Dallas yet, I bet Bledsoe is going to be a COwboy with Parcells...

He's going to be cut. It's been all over the media this weekend. The just can't officially cut him until next Tuesday the 22nd

tampabay25690
02-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Well thats great news for us Bills fans...........

Its time for the JP era!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Miyagi
02-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Would there be more gain for us by trading him to Dallas rather than just cutting him? Or maybe Dallas won't give up anything for him?

alohabillsfan
02-14-2005, 11:05 AM
TD is going to stir up interest and start rumors in a couple more cities in hopes of trading him for a mid round pick! Just my thoughts but TD is quite crafty!

Iehoshua
02-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Or maybe Dallas won't give up anything for him?
This is my thinking, since they figure we'll just end up cutting him...

djjimkelly
02-14-2005, 11:08 AM
i think basically he would be untradable becuz of his contract. i know its not for much in a trade approx. 4 mil a year but who would be willing to do that. in te end if it is cowboys signing him they will give him some up front cash maybe 3-5 mil and 2 mil a year for next 2-3 years which would count for less then the 4 mil he is due next year plus under his current deal he is due a roster bonus of a 1 million on march 1st or so too.

alohabillsfan
02-14-2005, 11:12 AM
i think basically he would be untradable becuz of his contract. i know its not for much in a trade approx. 4 mil a year but who would be willing to do that. in te end if it is cowboys signing him they will give him some up front cash maybe 3-5 mil and 2 mil a year for next 2-3 years which would count for less then the 4 mil he is due next year plus under his current deal he is due a roster bonus of a 1 million on march 1st or so too.

Parcells isn't getting any younger, Vinny is to old, and we all know how much Bill loves rookie QB's which Henson basically is. Desperation could be in our favor and Drew is a class guy who I think would be willing to restructure as long as he is given a chance to start.

Michael82
02-14-2005, 11:41 AM
What would be hilarious is if this was all what TD wanted. He did the leaks to find out who's leaking his info...and then what really happened is that Bledsoe is going to COMPETE with Losman for the starting job. If Bledsoe is as bad as the amigos say, Losman should easily win. :ontome:

Canadian'eh!
02-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey.... was there a lot of talk that Tampa could be interested? that would be great. would make for a great storyline for that game next year... and i'll probably get to got here since i have a spot to stay at my parents winter home... this could really give that game a fun subplot.

Novacane
02-14-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey.... was there a lot of talk that Tampa could be interested? that would be great. would make for a great storyline for that game next year... and i'll probably get to got here since i have a spot to stay at my parents winter home... this could really give that game a fun subplot.

That would be great. I could kick your ass at the pregame party and then go in and watch your boy get his ass kicked in the game.

Slim
02-14-2005, 12:37 PM
awesome, some more cap room :clap:

HAMMER
02-14-2005, 01:30 PM
Well thats great news for us Bills fans...........

Its time for the JP era!!!!!!!!!
Why is it great news, can you backup Losman?

Canadian'eh!
02-14-2005, 03:16 PM
That would be great. I could kick your ass at the pregame party and then go in and watch your boy get his ass kicked in the game.

YOU MUST BE JOKING!!!!! I gave you an offer to meet me LAST WEEK AND YOU MOANED AND COWERED LIKE A *****.

you are such a joke..... I WILL BE THERE.... it can be the first ever zone brawl... he'll they can even lay bets.... i got 200 that says you never make it to the game... unless they have cable in the ICU.

I can't believe you have the nerve to talk this bull**** when i gave you every chance to give it a go already and you hid... whatever.

I WILL BE THERE... you better bring friends.

Iehoshua
02-14-2005, 03:21 PM
YOU MUST BE JOKING!!!!! I gave you an offer to meet me LAST WEEK AND YOU MOANED AND COWERED LIKE A *****.

you are such a joke..... I WILL BE THERE.... it can be the first ever zone brawl... he'll they can even lay bets.... i got 200 that says you never make it to the game... unless they have cable in the ICU.

I can't believe you have the nerve to talk this bull**** when i gave you every chance to give it a go already and you hid... whatever.

I WILL BE THERE... you better bring friends.
:roflmao:

How old are you, 13? You sure act it.

Canadian'eh!
02-14-2005, 03:30 PM
:roflmao:

How old are you, 13? You sure act it.

old enough to be your daddy... except your mom likes to swallow. Speaking of swallow... shouldn't you be going to FTG's house soon?

juice
02-14-2005, 03:30 PM

I WILL BE THERE... you better bring friends.FTG??:movie:

Iehoshua
02-14-2005, 03:33 PM
old enough to be your daddy... except your mom likes to swallow. Speaking of swallow... shouldn't you be going to FTG's house soon?
Sorry, I gave you too much credit... You obviously possess the mental capacity of a 7 year old, rambling old tired 'mamma' jokes just like your twin brother F_L over and over... Go sign up for the Insult Tourney if you wanna sling some mud. You're way out of your league to be speaking this way to me, little boy.

:pest:

jamze132
02-14-2005, 04:35 PM
Where does all this anger spurn from? I hope not from a message board or a chat room.

And yes, the "mama" jokes are a little childish. Actually they are kind of Drewish.

Mr. Cynical
02-14-2005, 05:06 PM
"That's funny, she doesn't look Drewish" :darth:

Slim
02-14-2005, 05:18 PM
Mama jokes are very childish. haha Darth Tko owns u :cry:

Canadian'eh!
02-14-2005, 05:25 PM
Sorry, I gave you too much credit... You obviously possess the mental capacity of a 7 year old, rambling old tired 'mamma' jokes just like your twin brother F_L over and over... Go sign up for the Insult Tourney if you wanna sling some mud. You're way out of your league to be speaking this way to me, little boy.

:pest:

really??? cause your boy FTG is depending on them heavily in the tourni...

I would have signed up if i had known about the tourniment... but i usually only stick to the bills forums. besides... I don't need a tourniment to treat you like a red-headed stepchild.

"little boy" rofl.... is that what the ladies call that pipe cleaner you call a dick? my guess is that you would take "little" as a compliment, and just rejoice the word "microscopic" never came up.

i'll give you some time to look up the big words.

Slim
02-14-2005, 05:31 PM
u do realize no ones gonna read a whole paragraph that u typed.....

Canadian'eh!
02-14-2005, 05:33 PM
who the **** are you? (aside from an ass kisser?)

juice
02-14-2005, 05:36 PM
u do realize no ones gonna read a whole paragraph that u typed.....AmigA WannaBe..:stfu:

Slim
02-14-2005, 05:45 PM
yawn

The_Philster
02-14-2005, 06:45 PM
No one can be released until Feb 22.

Explain how Jeff Garcia was released then :scratch:

ScottLawrence
02-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Explain how Jeff Garcia was released then :scratch:

He wasn't released.

The Browns announced they WILL release him.

The_Philster
02-14-2005, 07:29 PM
He wasn't released.

The Browns announced they WILL release him.

:doh: just went by the headlines

tampabay25690
02-14-2005, 10:47 PM

WHy would Tampa want him, they have his brother Brad Johnson here also. They are in fine shape they have Brian Griese and Chris SImms, they wont be looking for a QB like Bledsoe.....

HAMMER
02-15-2005, 12:26 AM
How is it this thread is still up? Mods? I posted a thread about Amigos wanting Drew gone and it got moved, but this stands?

tampabay25690
02-15-2005, 12:41 AM
Your telling me, I just was telling what I heard on the radio, but I like to see what everyone is talking about its funny!!!! :crazy:

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Via the rumor mill today: Bucs and Lions could be interested in Garcia. Gruden always likes 2-3 options anyway... I would be stunned if Griese went somewhere else.. but i guess anything is possible.. maybe a team like Zona thinks he could start for them... i don't know.

Lions make a lot of sense. Mariucci and the fact they are about ready to give up on Harrington.

as for Simms... i've been hearing for 2 years how much they love him but the few games he played before getting hurt weren't all that impressive... of course you can't really judge anything by that.. i'm just wondering why that switch never came sooner.

Throne Logic
02-15-2005, 12:55 PM

Don't count on it. Parcells knows Drew's shortcomings as well as anyone in this league. He won't speak badly of Drew, but I doubt Parcells will bring him in.

NJFINSFAN1
02-15-2005, 01:23 PM
Being posted on Finzone also. But I think it can't happen to Feb 22

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 07:10 PM
Don't count on it. Parcells knows Drew's shortcomings as well as anyone in this league. He won't speak badly of Drew, but I doubt Parcells will bring him in.

Parcells favour as his old players... the reports on ESPn are that he's "keeping an eye" on the situation... for what it's worth anyways...

I can't believe that no team will see DB as an improvement over their current starter... not with the crap that teams like Zona, Cleveland and San Fran are throwing out there.

paladin warrior
02-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Nawww maybe he going to 49er's

Philagape
02-15-2005, 08:00 PM
Bledsoe's not the kind of QB that a young, rebuilding team would want ... they're into developing prospects. He's better for a team that's good in other areas but could use a veteran QB, like Dallas or maybe Detroit if Harrington doesn't work out.

Bled2Hen
02-15-2005, 08:16 PM
i hope willis blows out his knee in training camp, and also, i wouldnt mind seeing J.P breaking 5 ribs and dislocatin his right shoulder, never being able to throw right again....

Philagape
02-15-2005, 08:24 PM
i hope willis blows out his knee in training camp, and also, i wouldnt mind seeing J.P breaking 5 ribs and dislocatin his right shoulder, never being able to throw right again....

Wow, now there's someone who is not a Bills fan. None of the Drew bashers ever had someone like this

Canadian'eh!
02-15-2005, 08:35 PM

This is just plain dumb.... 1000x more stupid than anything said about Drew (excpet by tatonka)