PDA

View Full Version : If we lost Big Pat...

Kerr
02-14-2005, 01:57 PM
who would you consider as a good replacement?

My pick is Seth Payne. I think he's underrated.

ddaryl
02-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Ron Edwards will be the starter. He has been solid. We would need to improve our depth and competition at the DT position beyond Tim Anderson, and Justin Banan

Slim
02-14-2005, 02:09 PM
edwards

Captain gameboy
02-14-2005, 02:12 PM
Agree.

Edwards did well enough to not break the bank on Pat.

HAMMER
02-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Agree.

Edwards did well enough to not break the bank on Pat.

While Edwards may be showing promise, we can not let Big Pat walk. He should be signed at fair market value, pure and simple he is a stud. People thought the same thing when we didn't resign Washington, our Defense went from third in the league to almost dead last. Remember Brian Urlacher when he had Ted and Traylor in front of him to absorb blockers? Haven't heard much about Urlacher since Ted left have you?

The biggest priority of this offseason has to be resigning Pat Williams!

BAM
02-14-2005, 03:32 PM
I was upset when I heard Pat was not posting anymore too. :(

jamze132
02-14-2005, 04:01 PM
No way in hell Pat Williams leaves Buffalo. TD will do whats necessary to resign him. Besides, I'm sure that Moulds mentioned that to him when he restructured.

Demon
02-14-2005, 11:28 PM
No way in hell Pat Williams leaves Buffalo. TD will do whats necessary to resign him. Besides, I'm sure that Moulds mentioned that to him when he restructured.

I agree.... if he does leave, i'd be nice to bring Payne back to Western NY, but i agree with everyone that Edwards would be ready to take over so we'd need to spend money else where.

However, as Jamze said, we won't lose Pat Williams. He is a Buffalo type of a guy, he thinks of the city and team before he thinks of himself, he is not greedy and will be happy with whatever Buffalo offers him i'm sure and whatever it is Donahoe offers Williams, i assume it will be pretty good money. Would he be able to get more elsewhere? Probably, but like i said, he's not greedy.

jamze132
02-15-2005, 04:00 PM
I agree.... if he does leave, i'd be nice to bring Payne back to Western NY, but i agree with everyone that Edwards would be ready to take over so we'd need to spend money else where.

However, as Jamze said, we won't lose Pat Williams. He is a Buffalo type of a guy, he thinks of the city and team before he thinks of himself, he is not greedy and will be happy with whatever Buffalo offers him i'm sure and whatever it is Donahoe offers Williams, i assume it will be pretty good money. Would he be able to get more elsewhere? Probably, but like i said, he's not greedy.
No he's not greedy but TD can't lowball him either. But I seriously doubt that he would do that anyways.