X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInPgh
    • Feb 2005

JP will be the next Favre

Just a prediction: He will be borderline atrocious for the first 4 or 5 games of the season with an occasional glimpse of greatness. I think in the second half of the season he will be unbelievable and will play the game like Favre plays it.
    I've nothing better to do with my time than to play like a child on the internet.

I'm so lonely for attention it's not funny. Help.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Personally I just hope he can make it out of pre-season in tact.

He has no clue on how to slide or get out of bounds.

Comment

• BillsFanInPgh
      • Feb 2005

I think he can be the next Favre. However, I might be just as happy so long as he doesn't turn out to be the next Rob Johnson.
      I've nothing better to do with my time than to play like a child on the internet.

I'm so lonely for attention it's not funny. Help.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
        Zero for Zero!
        • Mar 2003

I think fans should allow JP to to be the first JP instead of the next (insert name here).
        Originally posted by mysticsoto
        Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Slim
          • Apr 2004

i am confident in JP's pure ability to win the game, i think he will start off bad, as alot of young qbs do, i think we will still win some of his worst games just beacuse of the pure talent he posseses.

Comment

• Iehoshua
            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mehser
            I think fans should allow JP to to be the first JP instead of the next (insert name here).
            I agree. I'm not real big on Favre anyhow...

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
              The Stoner Zoner
              • Feb 2003

Farve throws alot of interceptions i hope hes not like him.

Comment

• COLD187um
                • Jan 2005

i think we have a good enough team , and if the o line gets there **** together it should be an eazy transition 4 JP, he will do as good as Willis , LEE , and Eric Do .. especially Willis a lot is riding on him but i smell breakout year 4 him and lee ....and as 4 comparisions , he kind of reminds me of .. dare I .. steve young ..just my opinion

Comment

• Slim
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
                  Farve throws alot of interceptions i hope hes not like him.

with all do respect farve has a super bowl ring, and will go down in history as one of the best qb's to ever step on the feild, he also never gets hurt.

Comment

• jamze132
                    Don’t hate…
                    • Jun 2003

I think TD really did his homework when he traded so much away to grab him in the 1st round. In fact, TD has really done a good job of drafting period. Look no further than Evans and McGahee.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by slimschmittie
                      with all do respect farve has a super bowl ring, and will go down in history as one of the best qb's to ever step on the feild, he also never gets hurt.
                      Agreed. Worth noting as well - he plays in frigid conditions and for much of his career did not have the best of receivers to work with. IMO, he is the best to have ever played the game.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                        Agreed. Worth noting as well - he plays in frigid conditions and for much of his career did not have the best of receivers to work with. IMO, he is the best to have ever played the game.
                        If that's the case, then what about (I hate to say it) Brady.

Not the best recievers, plays in freezing cold weather/snow, and has won more Super Bowls than Favre and is only 27.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

If I had to name a "best ever" Qb, it would have to be Brady.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                            Maybe?
                            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
                            If that's the case, then what about (I hate to say it) Brady.

Not the best recievers, plays in freezing cold weather/snow, and has won more Super Bowls than Favre and is only 27.
                            IMO, Belichick. He puts Brady in the best position to win with his gameplanning and discipline. Now, I'm not saying Brady doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the "elite" conversations, but Favre literally carried the Pack on his back for years. Brady has never done that....and never had to...because the system around him has been phenominal. And that system is a direct result of BB (with a little luck thrown in as well)

Comment

Working...
                            X