PDA

View Full Version : Many Miami fans are ignorant

Judge
12-01-2002, 11:18 PM
There may be a few exceptions, such as AC who posted on another thread a classy message congratulating the Bills and admitting the Bills got them.

Can anyone blieve some Miami fans think the REFS won the game for Buffalo? How ignorant is that?! They obviously forget the clear fumble by Ricky Williams and recovery by Coy Wire in the 2nd quarter that was taken away by a ref too quick with the whistle. That led to a Miami TD, when the Bills should have had the ball.

Did the Bills get any breaks? Drew's QB sneak came after the play clock expired, but so what? Wasn't it 2nd down? Hardly a potential turnover/turning point that the Ricky fumble was.

Only a moron would blame the refs for the Miami loss. Congrats to those Miami fans smart enough to realize the Bills whacked the Fins!

Ð
12-02-2002, 06:00 AM
Dolphan06, is the biggest whiner/ignoramus over there....oh, and he's a mod :rofl:

WCoastFin
12-02-2002, 11:47 AM
I dont blame the refs for us losing, however they did do a horrible job in officiating...Im not sure if it was becuz of the weather or not, but there were lots of plays that couldve been called like the personal foul from Fletcher on R.Williams after the play was dead...But I still dont blame them for our loss....it was our Defense that lost us the game...they didnt capalize on those 5 Interceptions.

Ebenezer
12-02-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
....it was our Defense that lost us the game...they didnt capalize on those 5 Interceptions.

did I sit through a different game...says here Drew didn't throw any INTs.

WCoastFin
12-02-2002, 12:08 PM
I meant Would-be INTs....they didnt capalize on those INTs that were in there hands.

Ebenezer
12-02-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
I meant Would-be INTs....they didnt capalize on those INTs that were in there hands.

that still equals ZERO REAL INTs...

Voltron
12-02-2002, 12:18 PM
Once again December has roared it's ugly head at the Dolfelons!

Phins054
12-02-2002, 04:52 PM
Bottom line is that the refs have the authority to go and make the right call. It shouldn't matter whether its "reviewable" or not. As I stated in another thread...The Refs should always go to the right lengths to make the right call.

The refs didn't hand you the game...you earned it. BUT the refs definately helped you get the momentum. If you get penalized and move the ball back 5 yds on a delay penalty, your play calling would have changed. Maybe we hold you to a FG. Or cause a turnover. Bottom line is that the refs DID hand you 6 points.

clumping platelets
12-02-2002, 04:57 PM
IF the refs make the right call........Miami doesn't score to make it 14-3. The score would have been 7-3 and Bills ball at about the Bills20. HUGE difference in blown calls. Blowing a call on a fumble means that change of possession doesn't occur as it should, whereas, the refs missing the play clock, only moves the Bills back to the 7 yd line and 2 or 3 chances to score TD. What about Chambers slipping and falling in the endzone and that phantom pass interference.

Maybe if your secondary could frickin catch :chuckle:

Refs don't fumble or throw ducks like :fiedler: did

:chuckle:

dolfan25
12-02-2002, 05:12 PM
Do you really know what ignorant means?

People being loyal to their team is not ignorance. Supporting players and teams makes people cloud their judgement with certain biases. If I told you a Bills fan said that Thurman was better than Jim Brown would you call him ignorant or just an unapologetic Bills homer. I'd say he's the latter.

I would say that you using the word ignorant shows your ignorance.

dolfan25
12-02-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by clumping platelets
IF the refs make the right call........Miami doesn't score to make it 14-3. The score would have been 7-3 and Bills ball at about the Bills20. HUGE difference in blown calls. Blowing a call on a fumble means that change of possession doesn't occur as it should, whereas, the refs missing the play clock, only moves the Bills back to the 7 yd line and 2 or 3 chances to score TD. What about Chambers slipping and falling in the endzone and that phantom pass interference.

Maybe if your secondary could frickin catch :chuckle:

Refs don't fumble or throw ducks like :fiedler: did

:chuckle:

for a guy who has 10x the education I have, this is the first time I've seen you put a post together with more than 6 words. Good job.

Xtreme
12-02-2002, 09:29 PM
The reason there was no call on Fletcher on R.Williams, is because Ricky saw him and ducked outta the way. If he just stood there and took the hit it deffinitly would have been called. I agree the refs have to do a much better job. The call on Clements for PI in the endzone was stupid. Chambers slips it was niether Clements or Chambers faults. You cant call penalties for bad conditions.

The Natrix
12-02-2002, 09:34 PM
The Clements call was xtreme BS!

Welcome to the Zone Xtreme!!!

Andrea1234
12-02-2002, 10:08 PM
the dolphfins are mad because they lost and the bills won and we are 1 game behind 1st place :) hopefully we can do NE in on sunday

dolfan25
12-02-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Andrea1234
the dolphfins are mad because they lost and the bills won and we are 1 game behind 1st place :) hopefully we can do NE in on sunday

Great insight

clumping platelets
12-03-2002, 12:07 AM
Still waiting for some from you dolfan25 :rolleyes:

dolfan25
12-03-2002, 12:31 AM
I'm not that type of girl Clump

clumping platelets
12-03-2002, 12:32 AM
;)

I was referring to some intuitive thoughts

dolfan25
12-03-2002, 12:44 AM
I know, Im just pulling your overeducated leg

clumping platelets
12-03-2002, 01:03 AM
Pullin' my leg? :gag:

Ebenezer
12-03-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by dolfan25

overeducated? :huh:

SABURZFAN
12-03-2002, 08:16 AM

for a guy who has 10x the education I have, this is the first time I've seen you put a post together with more than 6 words. Good job.

i hate it when women are PMSing.:biggrin:

SABURZFAN
12-03-2002, 08:21 AM
Still waiting for some from you dolfan25 :rolleyes:

I'm not that type of girl Clump

good.now would you get in the kitchen and make me a chicken potpie????

:biggrin:

vmark11
12-03-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Phins054
The refs didn't hand you the game...you earned it. BUT the refs definately helped you get the momentum. If you get penalized and move the ball back 5 yds on a delay penalty, your play calling would have changed. Maybe we hold you to a FG. Or cause a turnover. Bottom line is that the refs DID hand you 6 points.

Still whining about this crap? I love the clever "I'm not making excuses, but...." line. But what? Why bring it up if the calls didn't lose you the game?

The play-calling would've changed from the 7 yard line....no kidding. But based on how your D played the rest of the game, you can't say they would've stopped them regardless. Even if you hold to a FG, that's only a 4 point difference, not 6. At best, that made up for the Clements call so what's the problem?

Funny, I've seen several Bills fans at least acknowledge that was a bad call - I haven't seen ONE Dolphins fans point out that THEY got their share of B.S. calls. The Clements PI was a THIRD DOWN PLAY - thus UNQUESTIONABLY GAVE Miami 4 points - which is something you CANNOT say about ANY of the calls that favored the Bills. And what about the Ricky Williams fumble? What about the 2-3 times Aaron Schobel was literally tackled by Miami's LT after pressuring the QB off the edge?

Several times on several boards I've heard Cryami fans say this was the worst officiated game they've seen in a long time which proves to me they're the biggest whiners on the face of the earth. Because to me, this game was nothing out of the ordinary - ever since 1998, refs blowing 5-7 key calls per game has become the norm, not the exception. Sometimes those blown calls don't go both ways, but Sunday they did and the Fish STILL lost by 17 points.

Cryami fan is like that spoiled rich punk in school who just expected everything to be handed them, and if ALL the calls don't go their way, they cry foul. And really, can you blame them? Their freaking head coach was on the competition committee as the Dolphins "just happened" to lead the league in fewest penalties for about 50 years in a row.
Even last week against SD, they were allowed to tackle the punt returner when the ball was in the air without being called for interference - but I suppose all of you missed that play as well.

dolfan25
12-03-2002, 01:07 PM
You trust a fins fan to cook for you? I'll make sure I add the secret sauce for you. LOL

dolfan25
12-03-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by vmark11

Still whining about this crap? I love the clever "I'm not making excuses, but...." line. But what? Why bring it up if the calls didn't lose you the game?

The play-calling would've changed from the 7 yard line....no kidding. But based on how your D played the rest of the game, you can't say they would've stopped them regardless. Even if you hold to a FG, that's only a 4 point difference, not 6. At best, that made up for the Clements call so what's the problem?

Funny, I've seen several Bills fans at least acknowledge that was a bad call - I haven't seen ONE Dolphins fans point out that THEY got their share of B.S. calls. The Clements PI was a THIRD DOWN PLAY - thus UNQUESTIONABLY GAVE Miami 4 points - which is something you CANNOT say about ANY of the calls that favored the Bills. And what about the Ricky Williams fumble? What about the 2-3 times Aaron Schobel was literally tackled by Miami's LT after pressuring the QB off the edge?

Several times on several boards I've heard Cryami fans say this was the worst officiated game they've seen in a long time which proves to me they're the biggest whiners on the face of the earth. Because to me, this game was nothing out of the ordinary - ever since 1998, refs blowing 5-7 key calls per game has become the norm, not the exception. Sometimes those blown calls don't go both ways, but Sunday they did and the Fish STILL lost by 17 points.

Cryami fan is like that spoiled rich punk in school who just expected everything to be handed them, and if ALL the calls don't go their way, they cry foul. And really, can you blame them? Their freaking head coach was on the competition committee as the Dolphins "just happened" to lead the league in fewest penalties for about 50 years in a row.
Even last week against SD, they were allowed to tackle the punt returner when the ball was in the air without being called for interference - but I suppose all of you missed that play as well.

You won the game. Bitter much?

Atleast Miami fans aren't accusing the refs of a fix like Bills fans did after the Chiefs game. No way are Miami fans saying this was the worst officiated game. The Jets Sunday nighter was much worse. Basically your whole post is a bunch of crap.

Now were back to the competition committee crap. Let me ask you this Mike Holmgren is on that committe now. Does he get favourable calls from the refs? If the competition committee meant so much do you think the refs would allow a snow plow to come out and clear a spot for a kicker so he can kick the winning FG in OT. Don't just buy what the media and ex-coaches tell you. Show some ability to analyze things. If the competition committee meant that much don't you think the Fins would've won more than 2 SB's. Again your post is total horse*****.

And I guess refs didn't blow calls before '98. Have you only been watching football for 4 years?

As for last week our guy was pushed in the back into the punt returner. That's why there was no flag. In fact there should've been a pushing into the back penalty on the Chargers on that play. It was a horse***** call because the Chargers weren't penalized. The ref says the Fin was pushed into the returner yet there was no flag. I suggest you buy a rules book before you post again.

lordofgun
12-03-2002, 03:46 PM

You must be thinking of someone else. Clump's a ******. :D :jk:

lordofgun
12-03-2002, 03:49 PM
First it was Lucas...now it's the refs...blah blah blah...

Cryami fans will never admit they got beat. And it starts with their head coach who said "We're a better team than them."

Didn't look like it the last time we played, and it certainly wasn't the case on Sunday.

ublinkwescore
12-03-2002, 03:59 PM
Gregg Williams would kick Dave Wanstedt's arce any day.

He'll suffocate him with his ... nah, I'm not gonna say it - you guys probably already know what I'm talking about.

ublinkwescore
12-03-2002, 04:02 PM
By the way, can anybody here read lips, because it looked like after Peerless's Touchdown where he burnt Miami's safety (I don't know his name, and the way he plays, I probably won't any time soon) and ran it into the Endzone, and Greg Williams was doing his little dance, it looked like he said Mother F**ker.

ublinkwescore
12-03-2002, 04:03 PM
Or maybe it was "Take that Mother F**kers"

ublinkwescore
12-03-2002, 04:05 PM
If that was the case, I'm starting to like Gregg Williams - maybe he'll be worth holding on to until we can get a DT to go next to Pat Williams next year so that we can see what this 4-6 can really do.

But he'd better tell Gilbride to rely on Henry more to open up the passing game for Bledsoe and Co.

TedMock
12-03-2002, 04:57 PM
The refs made some bad calls in Miami's favor too. I was having a fit when those happened just as any Miami fan did when they went against them. It goes both ways and I never blame the refs for that reason.

MissBuffalo
12-03-2002, 06:01 PM
ublink--I remember what you're talking about. I think he said something like "That's right Mother F@@@er's." But yeah, he swore....I noticed it.

dolfan25
12-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
First it was Lucas...now it's the refs...blah blah blah...

Cryami fans will never admit they got beat. And it starts with their head coach who said "We're a better team than them."

Didn't look like it the last time we played, and it certainly wasn't the case on Sunday.

You telling me that Bills fans don't blame the refs. Please Bufalo fans seem to think there is always a conspiracy going on. Look at homerun throwback, No Goal, '98 Pats interference call, and actually accussing the refs of being corrupt in the KC game and saying the refs stole the game from us.

No one and I mean no one does more *****ing about officiating than Buffalo sports fans.

I've listened to Buffalo sports radio and I've actually heard the term "league conspiracy" used to stop Buffalo teams from advancing. Buffalo fans always think they're getting screwed because they're small market.

BillC
12-03-2002, 10:14 PM
No one *****es about Buffalo fans *****ing more than you do....

you B****

clumping platelets
12-03-2002, 10:22 PM
:eek:

Synopsis of the above posts:

When's the last time a Buffalo team won a game full of controversy?

NEVER

You can hardly compare Holmgren's influence on the competition committee with that of Don Shula's! :rolleyes:

Officiating played no adverse role in Sunday's game

dolfan25
12-03-2002, 11:49 PM
What the hell are you talking about. They both represent the coaches in the competition committee. The only thing is Shula was a hc for a long time so he was in that position for a long time.

You think coaches like Tom Landry, Chuck Noll, Bud Grant and Hank Stramm would let someone have a competitive advantage on them. I don't. Tell me why a ref would be intimidated by Shula. I just don't see the corelation. Hell that ref Phil Luckett quit after all the controversy he was involved in. He wasn't demoted or fired, he ask to bcome an umpire or whatever the hell he is now. Refs are pretty much untouchable and no coach whether he is Shula or Holmgren has enough influence to cause a ref to be impartial.

Read my post, I said officiating had nothing to do with the outcome. I just find it funny that Bills fans accuse Fins fans of crying about refs when they haven't shut up about it for 5 years.Heck just read some of the posts on that other Bills board that accuses the refs of being corrupt.

Examples on this board:

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6041

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6033

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6022

clumping platelets
12-03-2002, 11:54 PM
Call a cop, we wuz robbed in KC ...that's a fact!

Typ0
12-03-2002, 11:57 PM
I don't think they are corrupt. They are just idiots. What I want to know is why they don't pat each other on the butts when they make a good call.

SABURZFAN
12-03-2002, 11:58 PM
you did it now,clump.she's gonna add you to the list too.

dolfan25
12-04-2002, 12:19 AM
Call a cop, we wuz robbed in KC ...that's a fact!

Could this be considered crying or making an excuse?

I think so

clumping platelets
12-04-2002, 01:32 AM
It's a statement of fact!

clumping platelets
12-04-2002, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
you did it now,clump.she's gonna add you to the list too.

What list? :huh:

dolfan25
12-04-2002, 01:38 AM
It's a statement of fact!

Still an excuse. If Drew doesn't underthrow Peerless Warfield never intercepts that ball. You had a chance to win and the team blew it. Should've ran and kicked a fieldgoal. Your coaching staff robbed you not the refs. The refs are an excuse Bills fans are only too happy to use. Like battered children really.

clumping platelets
12-04-2002, 01:44 AM

Like battered children really.

Personal experience?

:ontome:

SABURZFAN
12-04-2002, 01:50 AM
What the hell are you talking about. They both represent the coaches in the competition committee. The only thing is Shula was a hc for a long time so he was in that position for a long time.

You think coaches like Tom Landry, Chuck Noll, Bud Grant and Hank Stramm would let someone have a competitive advantage on them. I don't. Tell me why a ref would be intimidated by Shula. I just don't see the corelation. Hell that ref Phil Luckett quit after all the controversy he was involved in. He wasn't demoted or fired, he ask to bcome an umpire or whatever the hell he is now. Refs are pretty much untouchable and no coach whether he is Shula or Holmgren has enough influence to cause a ref to be impartial.

Read my post, I said officiating had nothing to do with the outcome. I just find it funny that Bills fans accuse Fins fans of crying about refs when they haven't shut up about it for 5 years.Heck just read some of the posts on that other Bills board that accuses the refs of being corrupt.

Examples on this board:

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6041

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6033

http://www.billsfanzone.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6022

What list? :huh:

her list of examples.

vmark11
12-04-2002, 02:01 AM
"You won the game. Bitter much?"

Bitter? No, I'm not the one posting on the other team's board 2 days after the game.

"Atleast Miami fans aren't accusing the refs of a fix like Bills fans did after the Chiefs game."

I, like the vast majority of Bills fans don't believe that game was fixed, but:
Fact - the week before the game, Vermeil publically complained to the league office about the lack of penalties called against their previous opponent, the 49ers.
Fact - It was a one-sided officiated game where the Bills were penalized for over 100 more yards than the Chiefs.
Fact - Chris Mortenson, whether you like the guy or not, is a nuetral observer and respected analyst. While he almost never goes out of his way to criticize officiating in his columns, he did so after the Bills-Chiefs game. No such complaints this week from ANY objective, national writer.
Again, I don't bring these things up to argue that the game was fixed, but given these same set of circumstances I GUARANTEE there would be some Cryami fans calling "the fix was in".

"No way are Miami fans saying this was the worst officiated game."

OK, I suppose you speak for ALL Cryami fans. I suppose the 5 times I've read that on 3 different boards - they were just planted there by Bills fans in disguise just to make you guys like bad.

"The Jets Sunday nighter was much worse."

Want some cheese with that whine?

"Basically your whole post is a bunch of crap."

Ouch - "I know you are but what am I?" Try taking a smack-talk 101 class for cryin' out loud.

"Now were back to the competition committee crap. Let me ask you this Mike Holmgren is on that committe now. Does he get favourable calls from the refs?"

Sorry, but Mike Holmgren doesn't explain how Cryami was called for less penalties than their opponents for 25 years in a row. I know - it's just a coincidence that streak ended the EXACT year Shula retired, right?

"If the competition committee meant so much do you think the refs would allow a snow plow to come out and clear a spot for a kicker so he can kick the winning FG in OT. Don't just buy what the media and ex-coaches tell you. Show some ability to analyze things. If the competition committee meant that much don't you think the Fins would've won more than 2 SB's. Again your post is total horse*****."

Blah, blah, blah. Yeh, nothing fishy was going on because Cryami didn't win the SB every single year - strong argument.
And for your info, I wasn't even aware that the ex-coaches and parts of the media still make a big deal of it, but since you confirmed that they do, the credibility of the theory is validated even stronger.

"And I guess refs didn't blow calls before '98. Have you only been watching football for 4 years?"

Why do you bother quoting me if you're just going to put words in my mouth anyway?
I don't remember saying that. What I did say is that refs have been consistently blowing at least 5 major calls per game since '98. Obviously there were blown calls in '97, '91, and every other year, but I recall 1998 as the one particular year where NFL officiating reached an all-time low and took a black eye to the extent of:
A) Companies mocking refs in TV commercials
B) Leading to the return of instant replay
More so than any other previous year, you had big games decided by terrible officiating at critical times:
1) Bills-Pats - "just give it to 'em"
2) Seahawks-Jets - "Vinny's helmet was over the goaline"
3) Steelers-Lions - coinflip
4) Packers-49ers - Jerry Rice's obvious fumble that wasn't called before Terrell Owens' winning catch a few plays later, screwing GB out of a playoff victory.
I'm sure there's a few others I'm forgetting as well, but again - IMO, this year was the start of a downward spiral for officiating. Is that enough of an "analysis" of my own for you, or did I steal this idea from media/ex-coach too?

As for last week our guy was pushed in the back into the punt returner."

Yeh and "your guy" sure made a big effort to stop himself.

And one more thing - In the Bills-Chiefs game, Peerless Price was called for a personal foul after the play because he retaliated against the Chiefs DB, and the VAST MAJORITY of the fans on this board blamed it on Price because he should've kept his head, not taken the bait and walked away. Conversely, I haven't read ONE similar comment from a Fins fan regarding the Sam Madison slap to the head on Moulds. Instead, every single one of you are crying about how "Moulds started it". Two exact same circumstances, and two completely different reactions. If that doesn't INDISPUTIBLY PROVE that Cryami fans are the biggest cry-babies on the face of the earth, I don't know what does.
I would say your post is total garbage, but I wouldn't want to insult trash like that.

clumping platelets
12-04-2002, 02:20 AM
Here...Here

:clap:

Halbert
12-04-2002, 02:49 AM
A. That Shula/committee crap is just that.

B. We did far more to kill ourselves in KC than the refs did.

C. I'd say the calls evened out and if anybody got screwed by the refs in last Sunday's game it was the Bills. It did look like Drew's sneak TD was a half-second late, but RW did fumble and Chambers fell on his own in the endzone.

D. If GW didn't drop the MF-bomb the only other thing he could have been saying was "my fat father".

E. Methinks Typ0 has seen one too many refs butts from those endzone seats.

dolfan25
12-04-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by vmark11
"You won the game. Bitter much?"

Bitter? No, I'm not the one posting on the other team's board 2 days after the game.

"Atleast Miami fans aren't accusing the refs of a fix like Bills fans did after the Chiefs game."

I, like the vast majority of Bills fans don't believe that game was fixed, but:
Fact - the week before the game, Vermeil publically complained to the league office about the lack of penalties called against their previous opponent, the 49ers.
Fact - It was a one-sided officiated game where the Bills were penalized for over 100 more yards than the Chiefs.
Fact - Chris Mortenson, whether you like the guy or not, is a nuetral observer and respected analyst. While he almost never goes out of his way to criticize officiating in his columns, he did so after the Bills-Chiefs game. No such complaints this week from ANY objective, national writer.
Again, I don't bring these things up to argue that the game was fixed, but given these same set of circumstances I GUARANTEE there would be some Cryami fans calling "the fix was in".

"No way are Miami fans saying this was the worst officiated game."

OK, I suppose you speak for ALL Cryami fans. I suppose the 5 times I've read that on 3 different boards - they were just planted there by Bills fans in disguise just to make you guys like bad.

"The Jets Sunday nighter was much worse."

Want some cheese with that whine?

"Basically your whole post is a bunch of crap."

Ouch - "I know you are but what am I?" Try taking a smack-talk 101 class for cryin' out loud.

"Now were back to the competition committee crap. Let me ask you this Mike Holmgren is on that committe now. Does he get favourable calls from the refs?"

Sorry, but Mike Holmgren doesn't explain how Cryami was called for less penalties than their opponents for 25 years in a row. I know - it's just a coincidence that streak ended the EXACT year Shula retired, right?

"If the competition committee meant so much do you think the refs would allow a snow plow to come out and clear a spot for a kicker so he can kick the winning FG in OT. Don't just buy what the media and ex-coaches tell you. Show some ability to analyze things. If the competition committee meant that much don't you think the Fins would've won more than 2 SB's. Again your post is total horse*****."

Blah, blah, blah. Yeh, nothing fishy was going on because Cryami didn't win the SB every single year - strong argument.
And for your info, I wasn't even aware that the ex-coaches and parts of the media still make a big deal of it, but since you confirmed that they do, the credibility of the theory is validated even stronger.

"And I guess refs didn't blow calls before '98. Have you only been watching football for 4 years?"

Why do you bother quoting me if you're just going to put words in my mouth anyway?
I don't remember saying that. What I did say is that refs have been consistently blowing at least 5 major calls per game since '98. Obviously there were blown calls in '97, '91, and every other year, but I recall 1998 as the one particular year where NFL officiating reached an all-time low and took a black eye to the extent of:
A) Companies mocking refs in TV commercials
B) Leading to the return of instant replay
More so than any other previous year, you had big games decided by terrible officiating at critical times:
1) Bills-Pats - "just give it to 'em"
2) Seahawks-Jets - "Vinny's helmet was over the goaline"
3) Steelers-Lions - coinflip
4) Packers-49ers - Jerry Rice's obvious fumble that wasn't called before Terrell Owens' winning catch a few plays later, screwing GB out of a playoff victory.
I'm sure there's a few others I'm forgetting as well, but again - IMO, this year was the start of a downward spiral for officiating. Is that enough of an "analysis" of my own for you, or did I steal this idea from media/ex-coach too?

As for last week our guy was pushed in the back into the punt returner."

Yeh and "your guy" sure made a big effort to stop himself.

And one more thing - In the Bills-Chiefs game, Peerless Price was called for a personal foul after the play because he retaliated against the Chiefs DB, and the VAST MAJORITY of the fans on this board blamed it on Price because he should've kept his head, not taken the bait and walked away. Conversely, I haven't read ONE similar comment from a Fins fan regarding the Sam Madison slap to the head on Moulds. Instead, every single one of you are crying about how "Moulds started it". Two exact same circumstances, and two completely different reactions. If that doesn't INDISPUTIBLY PROVE that Cryami fans are the biggest cry-babies on the face of the earth, I don't know what does.
I would say your post is total garbage, but I wouldn't want to insult trash like that.

Bitter Much.

I think you should brush your teeth cause the aroma of bull***** is emanating from your post. First off it was Surtain not Madison who hit Moulds in the head. He was flagged for the play, what's the controversy. Moulds knows that some of his spit hit Surtain in the face he admits when he gets excited he tends to have spit come out. Still doesn't mean Pat should of done it, but in the heat of an argument if someone accidentally spit in my face I might push him in the head too. Almost any man would in a heated situation, but I don't think you know about being a man do you?

As for the play against the Chargers, if your pushed in the back in the NFL guess what-YOU DON'T HAVE TO STOP YOURSELF.Talk about whining like a little *****"You didn't stop yourself when I pushed you in the back, waahhhh, You should of stopped yourself you cheater"Grow up this is a man's sport not field hockey. Sure hope you don't ever play in the NFL because the Pussy factor would increase exponentially. What is this ballroom dancing, he was pushed in the back, in the end he made a smart play causing a fumble because he knew he was pushed. Man you really don't understand competition very well. You take every advantage you can to win and that's what the player did. This isn't polo or golf where you have to play gentleman's rules. You really don't have a clue.

Who cares what Mort has to say, does that validate anything. No, it's just a crappy example used by you to support your baseless argument. Ask any Fins fan what was a worse officiated game and I am certain everyone of them would say the Jets.

Again buy a rule book before you want to argue football cause you're pretty much a clueless individual. I guess having the same coach for 25 years and not getting penalized couldn't just mean he was a good coach. Duh

dolfan25
12-04-2002, 11:38 AM

Personal experience?

:ontome:

No, but if I rooted for the Bills or lived in Buffalo I'd feel like a battered child. So I can't really blame you.

clumping platelets
12-04-2002, 11:38 AM
People need to respect the TOS

dolfan25
12-04-2002, 11:42 AM
eff tos

northernbillfan
12-09-2002, 01:46 AM
Good call!!!