PDA

View Full Version : OFF-SEASON MOVES

Bills 4 life
02-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Any way to get Joey Porter from Oak. He is a FA.

Then I'd draft Nugent in Rd 2. Both Ny teams want him also.

The_Philster
02-14-2005, 08:02 PM
Any way to get Joey Porter from Oak. He is a FA.

Then I'd draft Nugent in Rd 2. Both Ny teams want him also.

Joey Porter plays for Pittsburgh...why do we need an OLB?
If you mean Jerry Porter, the WR from Oakland, why do we need another #1 WR?

Why should we be working on positions that are already strong at the starting positions?

alohabillsfan
02-14-2005, 08:24 PM
This is the league of copy cat! Let's start now! no high priced FA. Especially OL look at the NE model and lets go get some good talented over achiever types not the next guy to get a big contract and then crap!

Sign Pat Williams
Sign Macus Price
Extend Clements and Mcgee

Trade Henry for late 2nd early third
Draft best avail Center 2nd rd
Draft Best avail OT for Travis pick
Draft Kicker Nug 3rd RD
Draft Best Avail OG 4th
Draft DB 5th RD
Draft QB 6th RD
Draft RB 7th RD

As far as FA this year would like to see us get some competion for Teague, LG and #3rd Reciever,

Bills 4 life
02-14-2005, 09:47 PM
This is the league of copy cat! Let's start now! no high priced FA. Especially OL look at the NE model and lets go get some good talented over achiever types not the next guy to get a big contract and then crap!

Sign Pat Williams
Sign Macus Price
Extend Clements and Mcgee

Trade Henry for late 2nd early third
Draft best avail Center 2nd rd
Draft Best avail OT for Travis pick
Draft Kicker Nug 3rd RD
Draft Best Avail OG 4th
Draft DB 5th RD
Draft QB 6th RD
Draft RB 7th RD

As far as FA this year would like to see us get some competion for Teague, LG and #3rd Reciever,

IF NUGENT IS AVAILABLE IN THE 3RD ROUND, I'LL RUN NAKED DOWN TIMES SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!

Bills 4 life
02-14-2005, 09:47 PM

Why should we be working on positions that are already strong at the starting positions?
I'D RATHER SIGN ONE THROUGH FA THAN DRAFT ONE.. I'M READING ALOT OF THINGS WHERE THEY ARE LOOKING AT WR'S.

Mr. Miyagi
02-15-2005, 12:58 AM
IF NUGENT IS AVAILABLE IN THE 3RD ROUND, I'LL RUN NAKED DOWN TIMES SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Dear God I hope he's drafted before 3rd round. :pray:

EDS
02-15-2005, 08:12 AM

I think he is referring to the WR from Oakland, ho is very talented but the Bills have other things to spend their money on.

Kerr
02-15-2005, 09:41 AM
I wanted the Bills to sign Jerry Porter(who I think is just getting started in this league), if Moulds was let go. Seeing as how Moulds restructured, we don't get a shot at Porter. Besides, he's not coming to a club to be a #3 when he was a #1 in Oakland. He'll probably end up going back to Oakland.

ShadowHawk7
02-15-2005, 11:49 AM

Careful man, Chad Pennington will hold you to that.. :snicker:

jamze132
02-15-2005, 05:05 PM
No way Nugent is available in the 3rd round. He might be gone before we pick in the 2nd.