X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dogg
    • Oct 2004

I hope Drew does well.

I hope he starts and leads the team in the playoffs.
  • illusionone
    Guns N Roses
    • Aug 2003

Good Luck Drew!

Welcome To The Jungle
    -GNR 2005

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

i respect Drew i think hes a gr8 guy, just not a good QB

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by dogg
        I hope he starts and leads the team in the playoffs.
        and then we absolutely destroy him.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Iehoshua
          • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Crisis
          and then we absolutely destroy him.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
            • May 2004

I wish Drew all the success in the world but unfortunately the game has passed him by. If he had his mind in the right place, he would retire and go out gracefully...while there is still a sliver of doubt that he is a good QB. After next season that sliver will be gone, no matter where he goes.
            "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
            --Leo Durocher

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

I still think he can succeed and I do wish him the very best. And I will buy a jersey.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Beastmaster
                Hall of Fame Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Good guy. I don't wish him bad luck, but when/if he plays us, he's just another victim.

Comment

• regor
                  • Jul 2002

I'll wait to see where he ends up before I go wishing him the best. If he ends up in the AFC I hope him and his team blow.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by regor
                    I'll wait to see where he ends up before I go wishing him the best. If he ends up in the AFC I hope him and his team blow.
                    I don't think you need to worry too much. If he does end up playing against the Bills, it will be just like when he plays NE. The Bills will know all his weaknesses about locking on receivers and not beating the blitz- it will be a 5 sack, 3 INT afternoon.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• pleasesavedrew
                      • Feb 2005

good luck drew, i reALLY LIKE JP, BUT DREW WILL BE FOREVER MY FAVORITE BILL.
                      Remember the past(11), embrace the future(7)

Comment

• Section 130 Row 26
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by pleasesavedrew
                        That's pretty sad considering he's been on the team for just 3 years, and never did anything to warrant all the money he stole from Ralph and the organization...

Drew sucks, and who cares if he's a good guy, he's a horrible football player....I want to see him fall flat on his face where ever he goes....Then that teams local media and fans can hear the same s*hit we've been hearing the past 3 years "we just need to execute better" "it's my team" "It's really frustrating the way WE (not I, of course not) played today"

Drew f#ucking blows and JP will show us all what could have been the past couple years, with a more competent QB....PLAYOFFS

JG

View the Rest of My List!

Bledsoe and Lindell are smelly

Comment

• regor
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pleasesavedrew

I can understand that. These last 3 years have been the glory years of Buffalo Bills football

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

Drew is one of the classiest individuals to ever have played for the Bills. It's sad that he couldn't turn things around here.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• zone
                              No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
                              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Section 130 Row 26
                              That's pretty sad considering he's been on the team for just 3 years, and never did anything to warrant all the money he stole from Ralph and the organization...

Drew sucks, and who cares if he's a good guy, he's a horrible football player....I want to see him fall flat on his face where ever he goes....Then that teams local media and fans can hear the same s*hit we've been hearing the past 3 years "we just need to execute better" "it's my team" "It's really frustrating the way WE (not I, of course not) played today"

Drew f#ucking blows and JP will show us all what could have been the past couple years, with a more competent QB....PLAYOFFS

JG
                              wow that was really a great post, you should write for ESPN.
                              www.blzbus.com

Comment

Working...
                              X