PDA

View Full Version : I hope Drew does well.

dogg
02-14-2005, 08:02 PM
I hope he starts and leads the team in the playoffs.

illusionone
02-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Good Luck Drew!

Slim
02-14-2005, 08:11 PM
i respect Drew i think hes a gr8 guy, just not a good QB

Crisis
02-14-2005, 08:12 PM
I hope he starts and leads the team in the playoffs.

and then we absolutely destroy him.

Iehoshua
02-14-2005, 08:39 PM
and then we absolutely destroy him.
:evil:
:up:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-15-2005, 09:15 AM
I wish Drew all the success in the world but unfortunately the game has passed him by. If he had his mind in the right place, he would retire and go out gracefully...while there is still a sliver of doubt that he is a good QB. After next season that sliver will be gone, no matter where he goes.

The King
02-15-2005, 09:23 AM
I still think he can succeed and I do wish him the very best. And I will buy a jersey.

Kerr
02-15-2005, 09:33 AM
Good guy. I don't wish him bad luck, but when/if he plays us, he's just another victim.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 09:34 AM
I'll wait to see where he ends up before I go wishing him the best. If he ends up in the AFC I hope him and his team blow.

OpIv37
02-15-2005, 11:57 AM
I'll wait to see where he ends up before I go wishing him the best. If he ends up in the AFC I hope him and his team blow.

I don't think you need to worry too much. If he does end up playing against the Bills, it will be just like when he plays NE. The Bills will know all his weaknesses about locking on receivers and not beating the blitz- it will be a 5 sack, 3 INT afternoon.

pleasesavedrew
02-15-2005, 01:41 PM
good luck drew, i reALLY LIKE JP, BUT DREW WILL BE FOREVER MY FAVORITE BILL.

Section 130 Row 26
02-15-2005, 02:03 PM
That's pretty sad considering he's been on the team for just 3 years, and never did anything to warrant all the money he stole from Ralph and the organization...

Drew sucks, and who cares if he's a good guy, he's a horrible football player....I want to see him fall flat on his face where ever he goes....Then that teams local media and fans can hear the same s*hit we've been hearing the past 3 years "we just need to execute better" "it's my team" "It's really frustrating the way WE (not I, of course not) played today"

Drew f#ucking blows and JP will show us all what could have been the past couple years, with a more competent QB....PLAYOFFS

JG

Novacane
02-15-2005, 02:07 PM

I can understand that. These last 3 years have been the glory years of Buffalo Bills football :rolleyes:

Jan Reimers
02-15-2005, 03:39 PM
Drew is one of the classiest individuals to ever have played for the Bills. It's sad that he couldn't turn things around here.

zone
02-15-2005, 03:46 PM
That's pretty sad considering he's been on the team for just 3 years, and never did anything to warrant all the money he stole from Ralph and the organization...

Drew sucks, and who cares if he's a good guy, he's a horrible football player....I want to see him fall flat on his face where ever he goes....Then that teams local media and fans can hear the same s*hit we've been hearing the past 3 years "we just need to execute better" "it's my team" "It's really frustrating the way WE (not I, of course not) played today"

Drew f#ucking blows and JP will show us all what could have been the past couple years, with a more competent QB....PLAYOFFS

JG
wow that was really a great post, you should write for ESPN.

Jan Reimers
02-15-2005, 03:50 PM
. . . And the amount of hatred toward Drew is really disturbing. I can understand hating Billy Jo Hobert, who just didn't care, but Drew is a good man who gave it his all, but just didn't have the kind of success we all hoped for. How can you hate such a class act?

zone
02-15-2005, 03:58 PM
. . . And the amount of hatred toward Drew is really disturbing. I can understand hating Billy Jo Hobert, who just didn't care, but Drew is a good man who gave it his all, but just didn't have the kind of success we all hoped for. How can you hate such a class act?
People here seem to do a pretty good job at it.

TheWingHead
02-15-2005, 04:09 PM
I look at Drew as two different people, on-the-field and off-the-field. On-the-field he gave it his all but is wasn't good enough, we needed more, we needed a star. Maybe if we got Drew earlier in his career it would have been perfect but like they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Off-the-field he was a nice guy, he fit well with the Buffalo communit, and started up numerous organizations. I respect Drew Bledsoe, but he's an old dog.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 08:58 AM
I hope Drew Bledsoe goes to Dallas and wins his first ever Super Bowl as a starter. :up:

The_Philster
02-16-2005, 05:11 PM
I hope Drew Bledsoe goes to Dallas and wins his first ever Super Bowl as a starter. :up:

As long as it's not vs the Bills