• Mar 2003

No thanks...Jay sucks

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Gunzlingr
        • Jul 2002

jay sucks worse that Feeley, so hell no.
        You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Ill think Drew and Travis might get packaged.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Fiedler or Feeley are two of the quarterbacks that I would rather keep Drew.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

Given that we know Drew is not going to accept a backup role, and Fiedler is a relatively solid QB...as much as I hate to say it....yep, I'd do it. Would be less of a cap hit if we traded him, correct? And Fiedler's numbers/contract length? I know nothing about that but would assume it is very reasonable.

I'd rather have Fiedler than nothing. Even if he is our 3rd string QB.
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

Fielder salary is way to high to warrant any interest.

Comment

• regor
                  • Jul 2002

I'd take that trade in a heartbeat just to have Drew on the Phins. That would be great watching Spikes and gang kill Drew twice a year. Then I'd cut Fiedler if he would not take league min.

Comment

• The King
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by regor
                    I'd take that trade in a heartbeat just to have Drew on the Phins. That would be great watching Spikes and gang kill Drew twice a year. Then I'd cut Fiedler if he would not take league min.

OK then the fin's get insight to our playbook and the defense pounces right back on Losman. Send Drew to the NFC. Its safer.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• regor
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      OK then the fin's get insight to our playbook and the defense pounces right back on Losman. Send Drew to the NFC. Its safer.

How come it did'nt work that way when he came here?

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Cause he didnt know our playbook yet. But it did when Lawyer came over.
                        It was all

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by regor
                          How come it did'nt work that way when he came here?
                          EXACTLY.....no way Drew hurts us anymore than any other QB....more likely we hurt him. Drew is one dimensional and therefore pretty easy to gameplan against. I don't see how he could succeed in Miami with a very average running game and OLINE issues.....That would be scary...and I am not sure he could beat out Feelme in training camp...
                          "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                          --Leo Durocher

Comment

• regor
                            • Jul 2002

Teams have all offseason to look at film. They will know what plays we like anyway. Plus I'm sure there are going to be a lot of new plays in the playbook that they could not run with Drew because of lack of mobility.

And there is a huge differance between a player going to a team in the offseason and a few DAYS before a game. Milloy knew a lot more than thier playbook......................he knew thier game PLAN.

Comment

• regor
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                              EXACTLY.....no way Drew hurts us anymore than any other QB....more likely we hurt him. Drew is one dimensional and therefore pretty easy to gameplan against. I don't see how he could succeed in Miami with a very average running game and OLINE issues.....That would be scary...and I am not sure he could beat out Feelme in training camp...

I would love to see Drew on the phins For one thing it would show Saban is nowhere near as smart as people give him credit for

Comment

Working...
                              X