PDA

View Full Version : Jay Fiedler for Drew Bledsoe??

PhinsFan66
02-15-2005, 12:40 AM
Straight up trade...whatdaya say????

Mr. Miyagi
02-15-2005, 12:52 AM
Wingnut for FrankenDrew...hmmmm.

Pass.

ryjam282
02-15-2005, 06:33 AM
No thanks...Jay sucks :fiedler:

Gunzlingr
02-15-2005, 07:11 AM
jay sucks worse that Feeley, so hell no.

The King
02-15-2005, 07:15 AM
Ill think Drew and Travis might get packaged.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-15-2005, 07:20 AM
Fiedler or Feeley are two of the quarterbacks that I would rather keep Drew.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-15-2005, 07:44 AM
Given that we know Drew is not going to accept a backup role, and Fiedler is a relatively solid QB...as much as I hate to say it....yep, I'd do it. Would be less of a cap hit if we traded him, correct? And Fiedler's numbers/contract length? I know nothing about that but would assume it is very reasonable.

I'd rather have Fiedler than nothing. Even if he is our 3rd string QB.

don137
02-15-2005, 07:50 AM
Fielder salary is way to high to warrant any interest.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 07:54 AM
I'd take that trade in a heartbeat just to have Drew on the Phins. That would be great watching Spikes and gang kill Drew twice a year. Then I'd cut Fiedler if he would not take league min.

The King
02-15-2005, 07:58 AM
I'd take that trade in a heartbeat just to have Drew on the Phins. That would be great watching Spikes and gang kill Drew twice a year. Then I'd cut Fiedler if he would not take league min.

OK then the fin's get insight to our playbook and the defense pounces right back on Losman. Send Drew to the NFC. Its safer.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 08:00 AM
OK then the fin's get insight to our playbook and the defense pounces right back on Losman. Send Drew to the NFC. Its safer.

How come it did'nt work that way when he came here?

The King
02-15-2005, 08:02 AM
Cause he didnt know our playbook yet. But it did when Lawyer came over.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-15-2005, 08:03 AM
How come it did'nt work that way when he came here?

EXACTLY.....no way Drew hurts us anymore than any other QB....more likely we hurt him. Drew is one dimensional and therefore pretty easy to gameplan against. I don't see how he could succeed in Miami with a very average running game and OLINE issues.....That would be scary...and I am not sure he could beat out Feelme in training camp...

Novacane
02-15-2005, 08:09 AM
Teams have all offseason to look at film. They will know what plays we like anyway. Plus I'm sure there are going to be a lot of new plays in the playbook that they could not run with Drew because of lack of mobility.

And there is a huge differance between a player going to a team in the offseason and a few DAYS before a game. Milloy knew a lot more than thier playbook......................he knew thier game PLAN.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 08:10 AM
EXACTLY.....no way Drew hurts us anymore than any other QB....more likely we hurt him. Drew is one dimensional and therefore pretty easy to gameplan against. I don't see how he could succeed in Miami with a very average running game and OLINE issues.....That would be scary...and I am not sure he could beat out Feelme in training camp...

I would love to see Drew on the phins :bf1: For one thing it would show Saban is nowhere near as smart as people give him credit for :D

DaBills
02-15-2005, 08:20 AM
"OK then the fin's get insight to our playbook and the defense pounces right back on Losman. Send Drew to the NFC. Its safer."

I'm not worried. I don't think Drew knows our plays too well anyway.

;-p

And it's not hard to call a defensive game against us. It takes all of 2 seconds — just line up and blitz Drew.

There's no way I want Jay for Drew. Are we now just trying to find any way NOT to give JP a shot? Geez, why not bring AVP back from broadcasting, give him some crutches and a shot in training camp. After all, competition is good, right?

;-p

Kolbiss
02-15-2005, 11:42 AM
remember jays passes in the wind while he played here!!!! LOL

Ebenezer
02-15-2005, 11:44 AM
Fielder salary is way to high to warrant any interest.
which is exactly why it will never happen...he would have to trash his current contract.

HAMMER
02-15-2005, 11:47 AM
Ill think Drew and Travis might get packaged.
I think you are right and I think it might be Arizona.

pleasesavedrew
02-15-2005, 01:42 PM
fiedler sucks

jamze132
02-15-2005, 04:26 PM
I would give Drew and next years 1st round pick to the Dolphins just for the pure amusement of squashing the fish twice a year until Drew retires.