PDA

View Full Version : Some things that need to be cleared up on Losman

ICE74129
02-15-2005, 06:51 AM
1) Whoever boos him, should quit watching football PERIOD! He is a ROOKIE. it will take YEARS for him to develop. DEAL WITH IT! This time in Bills history has been coming since Jim Kelly retired. We have had FA's Trades etc and ALL have sucked. YES Flutie SUCKED!

DRAFT a QB and DEVELOP him. and to do that it takes TIME. I for one am willing to live through an 8-8 season with a kid that may be the final piece to winning a friggin superbowl!

2) Enough of people saying 'don't HAND it to him'. EVERY First round QB has his job HANDED to him. That is just the way it is and will always be. Bledsoe had his HANDED to him as a rookie. As did Kelly, Elway, Marino, and on and on and on. So enough of the stupidity in the form of 'Make him compete'. No coach that wants to keep his job though the last preseason game splits up VALUABLE reps with the first team during preseason. IT NEVER HAPPENS!

Look JP losman would have been drafted in the first round by St.Louis or more importantly Green Bay. This kid IS a first round talent with heart and fire the likes that havent been seen since Kelly. Give the damn kid a shot.

The King
02-15-2005, 06:58 AM
If he doesnt play well he is going to get booed. Thats the way it goes, he is no exception to the rule. The media will be all over his ass as well, should he be excused from press conferences?

OpIv37
02-15-2005, 07:09 AM
I'm not willing to tolerate 8-8. This team has worked too hard and developed too well to be 8-8 because of some hotshot rookie. If Losman gets the nod, he damn well better be ready to WIN. The defense and special teams are excellent- if it takes 2-3 seasons for Losman to learn to win, FA and age will have torn this team apart and we'll be in the dreaded "r" word again- rebuilding.

The King
02-15-2005, 07:10 AM
It needs to be willis, willis, willis the first three weeks hopefully that will be enough time for JP to get his game going.

Jan Reimers
02-15-2005, 07:20 AM
JP should be booed only for absolutely stupid plays or arrogant behavior. If he makes honest rookie mistakes - which he will - we should keep our mouths shut.

The King
02-15-2005, 07:24 AM
JP should be booed only for absolutely stupid plays or arrogant behavior. If he makes honest rookie mistakes - which he will - we should keep our mouths shut.

Most Bills fans are not stupid, they will cut him more slack then drew.

OpIv37
02-15-2005, 07:26 AM

realistically, though, I think he'll be booed a lot. Whether he deserves it is not the issue- the point is we've been looking for a decent QB since Kelly retired back in- when was it, 96, 97? Todd Collins and Rob Johnson were just awful. Flutie had his moments and was certainly exciting to watch, but lacks some fundamental elements of what it takes to be an NFL QB and struggled at times. Bledsoe came in with high expectations, and met them early on (at least with stats if not with victories), then struggled through the next 2 1/2 years. JP will be taking the heat for a lot of fan frustration that's not his fault.

Big M
02-15-2005, 07:45 AM
People are going to cheer and boo. That's the nature of the fan, right or wrong. Losman will make his mistakes, based on inexperience. How a 12 year Vet could make some of the mistakes I witnessed the last 2 years was beyond belief. We won many games in SPITE of Bledsoe playing poorly.

The Bills went 9-7,due to an unusual amount of big plays/TD's form the Defense and Special teams. Couple that with the play of #21 and the late season scheduling break of a lifetime and you have your explanation for mssing the playoffs by one bad season ending game. Don't try and sell me the " caretaker " QB explanation, when Bledsoe proved he was always capable of the self induced disaster play ( fumbles,INT's returned for game changing TD's) . The Pats moved this guy off their roster for a reason. They wished to win football games again and dream of going deep in the playoffs.
So do I.

I'm not more comfortable knowing my Vet QB (#11) is going to fail. I'd rather take a chance on the young kid ( possible upside) with good Coaches surrounding him.

I wish no ill will towards Bledsoe but I know fools gold when I see it. Why some worship him like a Deity is beyond me. :bow:

don137
02-15-2005, 07:46 AM
JP is being put into a pretty good situation. Yes, he will make mistakes as he matures but he has the surrounding cast that helps him tremendously so he does not have the weight of carrying this team on his shoulders. The coaches will bring him along slowly and not ask more than he can do. With great receivers, WM running the ball, a stud defense and top notch ST (excluding kicker) you could not ask for much better situation for a QB.

Jan Reimers
02-15-2005, 08:02 AM
realistically, though, I think he'll be booed a lot. Whether he deserves it is not the issue- the point is we've been looking for a decent QB since Kelly retired back in- when was it, 96, 97? Todd Collins and Rob Johnson were just awful. Flutie had his moments and was certainly exciting to watch, but lacks some fundamental elements of what it takes to be an NFL QB and struggled at times. Bledsoe came in with high expectations, and met them early on (at least with stats if not with victories), then struggled through the next 2 1/2 years. JP will be taking the heat for a lot of fan frustration that's not his fault.
My thinking goes just the opposite. If JP is at all respectable, the fans will cheer and run him for mayor, simply because we've been waiting so long for a first rate QB.

I say he gets booed only if he really stinks up the joint.

DaBills
02-15-2005, 08:06 AM
Amazing. We have to possibly give Drew the benefit of the doubt for a 4th year, yet we can't cut the rook some slack. 8-8 for a rook is pretty damn good imo. Look at what David Carr, Eli Manning and Joey Harrington did their first games out, not exactly stellar. They all would have loved 8-8.

I think too many people got spoiled this year watching Ben in Pittsburgh go 74-0 his rookie year and now expect that from all rook QB's. His performance was unusual for a rook, but I believe made easier because of his surrounding cast, (good WR corps, running game and solid D). We have as good a cast as Pitt does and while I'd love 11-5 and the playoffs, I'll take 8-8 with JP if he shows growth.

We gave three years to a (13-year!) vet in Drew — we can't afford just one on JP?

The King
02-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Amazing. We have to possibly give Drew the benefit of the doubt for a 4th year, yet we can't cut the rook some slack. 8-8 for a rook is pretty damn good imo. Look at what David Carr, Eli Manning and Joey Harrington did their first games out, not exactly stellar. They all would have loved 8-8.

I think too many people got spoiled this year watching Ben in Pittsburgh go 74-0 his rookie year. His performance was unusual for a rook, but I believe made easier because of his surrounding cast, (good WR corps, running game and solid D). We have as good a cast as Pitt does and while I'd love 11-5 and the playoffs, I'll take 8-8 with JP if he shows growth.

We gave three years to a (13-year!) vet in Drew — we can't afford just one on JP?

David Carr was playing for an expansion team = poor comparisson
Eli Mannings giants were also coming off a piss poor season in 2003 4-12 cant compare to 9-7
Joey Harrington also came into a poor team, so none of these QB's are even comparable.... Ben is the only one who is.... most 9-7 teams dont make a switch we are in a rare situation.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 08:17 AM
The only way I will get frustrated with JP is if he does not make some progress as the season progresses. I expect him to struggle but thats nothing new. I've been watching a struggling QB for 2+ years :crazy: At least with JP I'll have hope he's going to learn from the mistakes.

Bill Brasky
02-15-2005, 08:31 AM
1) Whoever boos him, should quit watching football PERIOD! He is a ROOKIE. it will take YEARS for him to develop. DEAL WITH IT! This time in Bills history has been coming since Jim Kelly retired. We have had FA's Trades etc and ALL have sucked. YES Flutie SUCKED!

DRAFT a QB and DEVELOP him. and to do that it takes TIME. I for one am willing to live through an 8-8 season with a kid that may be the final piece to winning a friggin superbowl!

2) Enough of people saying 'don't HAND it to him'. EVERY First round QB has his job HANDED to him. That is just the way it is and will always be. Bledsoe had his HANDED to him as a rookie. As did Kelly, Elway, Marino, and on and on and on. So enough of the stupidity in the form of 'Make him compete'. No coach that wants to keep his job though the last preseason game splits up VALUABLE reps with the first team during preseason. IT NEVER HAPPENS!

Look JP losman would have been drafted in the first round by St.Louis or more importantly Green Bay. This kid IS a first round talent with heart and fire the likes that havent been seen since Kelly. Give the damn kid a shot.

I disagree w/ everything you said. Negged to the max. :negrep:

DaBills
02-15-2005, 08:43 AM
Eli Mannings giants were also coming off a piss poor season in 2003 4-12 cant compare to 9-7
Joey Harrington also came into a poor team, so none of these QB's are even comparable.... Ben is the only one who is.... most 9-7 teams dont make a switch we are in a rare situation.

A rook Qb is still a rook no matter what team he's on. No one knows if he'll play like Ben or Eli, regardless of the team around him. I'll take 8-8 if he does, but won't be surprised if he's worse than that due to growing pains. And the Bills are stuck with a vet QB on the downside. It isn't that rare a situation in the NFL.

finsrclowns
02-15-2005, 09:15 AM

You are right. In a significant way Losman is going to be asked to perform better than most rookies are normally expected to play simply because he is the starting QB for what should be a playoff team. Once WM got settled in as starter and the coaches got settled on what they wanted to run as an offense, last year's team won 8 of it's last 10 games with a QB many feel "sucks". If that's the case then Losman should be at least as good if not better. With WM as the starter from day 1, Evans blossoming into a star and MM no longer a rookie coach, 8-8 would be a big step back from what I would have expected next year with Drew Bledsoe as the QB.

The hard reality is Losman is being asked to be Ben Rothlisberger, or close to it. It's a lot of pressure IMO on a rookie. I wouldn't boo the kid, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some do. The guy that deserves boos if the Bills do take a step back next year is TD because this is his call.

EDS
02-15-2005, 09:32 AM
JP will not be a rookie.

finsrclowns
02-15-2005, 09:47 AM
JP will not be a rookie.

Well then SB here we come. :dance:

mysticsoto
02-15-2005, 09:54 AM
You are right. In a significant way Losman is going to be asked to perform better than most rookies are normally expected to play simply because he is the starting QB for what should be a playoff team. Once WM got settled in as starter and the coaches got settled on what they wanted to run as an offense, last year's team won 8 of it's last 10 games with a QB many feel "sucks". If that's the case then Losman should be at least as good if not better. With WM as the starter from day 1, Evans blossoming into a star and MM no longer a rookie coach, 8-8 would be a big step back from what I would have expected next year with Drew Bledsoe as the QB.

The hard reality is Losman is being asked to be Ben Rothlisberger, or close to it. It's a lot of pressure IMO on a rookie. I wouldn't boo the kid, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some do. The guy that deserves boos if the Bills do take a step back next year is TD because this is his call.

I disagree with this. Many people seem to think that Losman will have so much pressure on him. Right now, the Bills situation is the best that Losman could hope for. We have a great Defense, a great Special Teams, and a great Running back. What more could you ask for coming in as a rookie (or virtual rookie, or non-veteran or whatever you want to call him) ??? This is the absolute best that Losman could hope for and is a situation in which he has the LEAST amount of pressure than any other.

Add to this, if we are able to reinforce the structure of the O-line more, JP will only have to worry about blitz packages and not about our own linemen being beat - which has been more frequent than I would like in the past. If a RB or TE should fail to pick up a blitz, we hope that his mobility can serve to protect him long enough to make a play. And MM should be preparing JP for this, as the Patriots will definitely attack Losman as they did Drew to try and rattle him. Whenever he throws, he needs to expect blitzs and prepare to account for them. I hope this is the single thing they work on the most once camp begins. As for everthing else, WM is still going to be our work horse and that relieves alot of the pressure on JP.

How about we get behind our new QB and support him instead of trying justify why he will fail!!!

DaBills
02-15-2005, 09:54 AM
"8-8 would be a big step back from what I would have expected next year with Drew Bledsoe as the QB. "

In that regard, having expectations as a playoff team, I'd agree it would be a letdown. As a rook though, 8-8 ain't horrible for a QB and maybe we shouldn't expect Ben's W-L record. JP doesn't have a full year of playing yet to look back and compare his improvement against. If he goes 10-6, then 8-8 the next year, that could raise questions.

I always expect/hope that we go 10-6, 11-5 each year. But for arguement's sake, let's say stay about the same, (adjusting for losing some guys to FA which happens), and Drew reworks his contract and is the starter, there's still no way I believe we even get to 9-7. Based on strength of schedule alone, we'll have it tougher. I've seen enough of DB to know what he does against average teams with average defenses. And, when DB starts repeating his mistakes again or struggles, I think that WILL affect the rest of the team to the point that they may pick up the slack like they did this year.

EDS
02-15-2005, 10:15 AM
I disagree with this. Many people seem to think that Losman will have so much pressure on him. Right now, the Bills situation is the best that Losman could hope for. We have a great Defense, a great Special Teams, and a great Running back. What more could you ask for coming in as a rookie (or virtual rookie, or non-veteran or whatever you want to call him) ??? This is the absolute best that Losman could hope for and is a situation in which he has the LEAST amount of pressure than any other.

Add to this, if we are able to reinforce the structure of the O-line more, JP will only have to worry about blitz packages and not about our own linemen being beat - which has been more frequent than I would like in the past. If a RB or TE should fail to pick up a blitz, we hope that his mobility can serve to protect him long enough to make a play. And MM should be preparing JP for this, as the Patriots will definitely attack Losman as they did Drew to try and rattle him. Whenever he throws, he needs to expect blitzs and prepare to account for them. I hope this is the single thing they work on the most once camp begins. As for everthing else, WM is still going to be our work horse and that relieves alot of the pressure on JP.

How about we get behind our new QB and support him instead of trying justify why he will fail!!!

Well I support him but any time you have a new quarterback on a team with playoff aspirations there is a fair amount of pressure. Again, I am not saying this pressure is due to the fact that he is inexperienced, but rather due to the fact that the team - and the teams fans - are at least thinking about the playoffs. So there is pressure, but there would be pressure on Drew Bledsoe too, or Jeff Garcia, Brad Johnson or any other veteran brought in to QB the team.

BillsFanCupp38
02-15-2005, 10:18 AM
"8-8 would be a big step back from what I would have expected next year with Drew Bledsoe as the QB. "

In that regard, having expectations as a playoff team, I'd agree it would be a letdown. As a rook though, 8-8 ain't horrible for a QB and maybe we shouldn't expect Ben's W-L record. JP doesn't have a full year of playing yet to look back and compare his improvement against. If he goes 10-6, then 8-8 the next year, that could raise questions.

I always expect/hope that we go 10-6, 11-5 each year. But for arguement's sake, let's say stay about the same, (adjusting for losing some guys to FA which happens), and Drew reworks his contract and is the starter, there's still no way I believe we even get to 9-7. Based on strength of schedule alone, we'll have it tougher. I've seen enough of DB to know what he does against average teams with average defenses. And, when DB starts repeating his mistakes again or struggles, I think that WILL affect the rest of the team to the point that they may pick up the slack like they did this year.

First of all unlike you i am a true Bills fan and i dont boo any of my QB's. Second of all you want losman in their because you think he can do better than Drew which would mean better than 9-7. So Losman better do as good or better than 9-7 because all of you smart football people know that Losman is better than Drew. Losman doesnt get any time to develope because fans like you who think Bledsoe stinks and Losman's better. So Losman better go out their and do better than Bledsoe ever did so that you can prove me wrong when i say Bledsoe is the better QB at the time being and Drew has a better chance at taking us to the playoffs that the Rookie (injured half the season) JP Losman.

finsrclowns
02-15-2005, 10:25 AM

Did I say he would fail? :shocked: Pressure is a function of expectations, is it not? And those expectations for the Bills have to be fairly high going into next year. The point is Losman has the tools to win which is unusual for a first year QB. I think Losman deserves support and patience, how much he will get if the Bills don't win is the big question mark.

dannyek71
02-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Drew had over a decade to learn, JP has had less than a year, people will cut him slack

Novacane
02-15-2005, 10:35 AM
First of all unlike you i am a true Bills fan .

all of us are. NEGGED!

Novacane
02-15-2005, 10:41 AM
First of all unlike you i am a true Bills fan and i dont boo any of my QB's. Second of all you want losman in their because you think he can do better than Drew which would mean better than 9-7. So Losman better do as good or better than 9-7 because all of you smart football people know that Losman is better than Drew. Losman doesnt get any time to develope because fans like you who think Bledsoe stinks and Losman's better. So Losman better go out their and do better than Bledsoe ever did so that you can prove me wrong when i say Bledsoe is the better QB at the time being and Drew has a better chance at taking us to the playoffs that the Rookie (injured half the season) JP Losman.

Well a few "smart football people" to use your term, apparently think Losman is better than Drew too. Their names are Donahoe, Mularkey, Wyche and Clements. You are so obviously much smarter than us peons but are you smarter than them too? You sound like a canidate for president of the JPHC. (JP hate club) :rolleyes:

DaBills
02-15-2005, 10:58 AM

True fan. Yah. Ok. Did I say anywhere in my posts that I booed anyone? And who here said Losman was better? We're not comparing JP's ability to Drew's. We're comparing Drew's INABILITY to make the team better to giving JP a SHOT at starting. Two different things.

Drew has more pressure on him and the expectations are higher BECAUSE he is a 12-13 year vet. I have no say in the QB choice, just like anyone here doesn't. And in fact, my initial response was to the general feeling around here IF Losman got in, not that it's a forgone conclusion, which it ain't. But based on DB and his three years here, I don't need to see another to know he's not getting it done. Maybe you need six years to see what he can do, I don't. Give JP a shot.

...and Drew has a better chance at taking us to the playoffs that the Rookie (injured half the season) JP Losman.

This sums up the Drew Bledsoe Experience perfectly! He HAD the chance to take us to the playoffs, THIS YEAR, against a 2nd string team and couldn't! He didn't have to throw for 300 yards and 4 TDs. All he had to do was not fumble for a TD recovery. Basically, not be inept. What makes you think he'd have a chance of doing better? Drew is the main reason we watched the playoffs this year instead of making them.

It's up to Drew to prove us wrong, not me to defend why I think he can't win in the playoffs.

HAMMER
02-15-2005, 11:10 AM
"DRAFT a QB and DEVELOP him. and to do that it takes TIME. "

Yes it does take time, it takes time for most all players to develop. There are few exceptions to this rule and anyone that says otherwise doesn't understand the game. Lots of wishful thinkers in here that figure any change is good. I agree it is his time, but our patience will be tested. Hope for, but don't expect the playoffs next year.

HAMMER
02-15-2005, 11:12 AM
Well a few "smart football people" to use your term, apparently think Losman is better than Drew too. Their names are Donahoe, Mularkey, Wyche and Clements. You are so obviously much smarter than us peons but are you smarter than them too? You sound like a canidate for president of the JPHC. (JP hate club) :rolleyes:
I don't know that they think Losman is better right now, but they have seen that Drew can only take us so far and that ain't far enough.

Tatonka
02-15-2005, 11:17 AM
JP will not be a rookie.

i know.. people cant seem to get that through their skulls.

helmetguy
02-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Is there a difference between 9-7 and out of the playoffs with Bledsoe and 9-7 and out of the playoffs with Losman? If we make the playoffs, will it be BECAUSE Losman is so head and shoulders superior to Bledsoe? For months, all we heard was Bledsoe had to "just not suck." Same for Losman? "Hey, Kid! Just don't suck, okay?"

finsrclowns
02-15-2005, 12:01 PM
i know.. people cant seem to get that through their skulls.

1st year starter work better for you? Because of his injury he didn't get too many practice reps so he's almost a rookie. Labels don't matter anyway. The only issue is will he be NFL game ready week 1? The coaches and TD apparently think he will so I'll believe them until shown otherwise.

ShadowHawk7
02-15-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm not willing to tolerate 8-8. This team has worked too hard and developed too well to be 8-8 because of some hotshot rookie. If Losman gets the nod, he damn well better be ready to WIN. The defense and special teams are excellent- if it takes 2-3 seasons for Losman to learn to win, FA and age will have torn this team apart and we'll be in the dreaded "r" word again- rebuilding.

:clap: Excellent post. We have two-thirds of a championship team, but we can't keep that forever, we have to take advantage of it NOW.

EDS
02-15-2005, 12:32 PM
:clap: Excellent post. We have two-thirds of a championship team, but we can't keep that forever, we have to take advantage of it NOW.

Problem with this is that there really is no quarterback available that is definitely better then Losman - or Bledsoe for that matter. Garcia, Johnson. Warner, Holcomb are all decent QBs but none are exceptional and all have their fair share of warts, which is why they are available and were discarded by their former teams.

DaBills
02-15-2005, 01:02 PM

We had 2/3's of a championship team vs. Pitt's 2nd string and momentum on our side, at HOME. If he can't win in those situations, then when?

And it's not unreasonable to expect a 13-year vet to still NOT make major mistakes? It's not that I even expect him to 'not suck' or be the opposite, a Joe Montanna. What I don't expect though is for him to get stripped of the ball in key situations for a TD recovery or give up an INT for a TD in same. That's not too much to ask.

helmetguy
02-15-2005, 02:17 PM
That standard holds for everyone then, DB. No missed tackles, no dropped balls, no fumbled punts, no completions allowed by third string QBs, and ZERO yards from 4th string RBs. Hey, a standard is a standard.

John from Hemet
02-15-2005, 02:29 PM

I actually disagree that defenses will attack Losman the same way they do Bledsoe.....

You ATTACK a QB who cant move

You Defend a QB who can

You just watch.....teams will be trying to KEEP HIM IN the pocket instead of forcing him out....they will mix up coverages and try to confuse him......

The O Line next year is going to look 100 percent better.....we need to become a dominating run blocking team

DaBills
02-15-2005, 02:35 PM
That standard holds for everyone then, DB. No missed tackles, no dropped balls, no fumbled punts, no completions allowed by third string QBs, and ZERO yards from 4th string RBs. Hey, a standard is a standard.

Yeah, God forbid we should expect more from a 12-year vet than we do a rook/1st-year QB.

And if we are to apply standards, which group/individual contributed more to team losses this year? Defense? Maybe in the Jax game, (last play). Aside from that, kinda hard to see where they sucked consistantly.

And does Drew's 20 Tds/16 Int's mean less or more than WM's 13 TDs/2 lost fumbles? Who killed more drives? At the end of the day, it's gotta be on the QB as leader of the team, wouldn't you agree?

Or is Josh Reed the one to receive all the blame?

The Natrix
02-15-2005, 02:38 PM

Yeah, I'm not going to boo him unless it's unbelievablly bad.

The_Philster
02-15-2005, 03:45 PM
We had 2/3's of a championship team vs. Pitt's 2nd string and momentum on our side, at HOME.Which 2/3's did we have? Cause anyone who saw that game knows the defense took a lot of time off that day.

DaBills
02-15-2005, 04:28 PM
Which 2/3's did we have? Cause anyone who saw that game knows the defense took a lot of time off that day.

So did the O – wasn't my assertion in the first place. ShadowHawk7 said that we had 2/3 of a champ team in place and need to take advantage now. If that's the case then, we had that type of team in place already going into that last game based on that logic.

Seems like there's the perception that the defense has to play perfect or close to it every game for every quarter, but that the O doesn't have to. Just how many points are defenses expected to hold opponents to while they watch the O go 3-and-out drive after drive? I would think that has to wear on the defense's mindset eventually.

I haven't looked it up yet, but I'd be curious to see how many games this year did we hold teams under 10 or points by halftime while the O took 2 quarters to get going and score anything? It seemed like many. In those cases, think I'd be a little pissed at the O if I was on D.

BillsFanCupp38
12-07-2009, 06:06 PM

Hey I think I am owed an apology haha :beers:

ServoBillieves
12-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey I think I am owed an apology haha :beers:

BURN!:busted:

TacklingDummy
12-07-2009, 07:10 PM
~Dummy never made a single comment in this thread. I must have been on vacation.

I miss Ice.

SABURZFAN
12-08-2009, 08:28 AM
~Dummy never made a single comment in this thread. I must have been on vacation.

I miss Ice.

i think it was the stage where we didn't know what we had in Lossman and we were smart enough to let things play itself out before we said anything.

i don't.

TacklingDummy
12-08-2009, 10:11 AM
i think it was the stage where we didn't know what we had in Lossman and we were smart enough to let things play itself out before we said anything.

That can't be it. Losman had bust written all over him before the draft.

SABURZFAN
12-08-2009, 11:56 AM
That can't be it. Losman had bust written all over him before the draft.

i was at the BZ Draft Party that year when they drafted him. i was outside having a cig, looked in through the window, and told Bufftp that we were on the clock. i was not happy with the pick but i didn't know much about him at that time. as soon as we saw one disaster after another, i knew my feeling about him was right and the Lions game, in 2006, was the last straw. i started a thread, which got deleted by the FCC around here, and the Lickers started with their "Hater" accusations. you know the rest of the story after that. :handball:

yordad
12-08-2009, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by SABURZFAN
i think it was the stage where we didn't know what we had in Lossman and we were smart enough to let things play itself out before we said anything.Yeah, talk about it after it happens so it looks like you know what your talking about. Sweet plan. :up:

SABURZFAN
12-08-2009, 12:01 PM
:yawn:

:z:

dplus47
12-08-2009, 04:04 PM
I miss Ice.

I saw the thread and thought he had been brought back from beyond! My memories are hazy, but wasn't Ice a Renaissance man who coached football, diagnosed medical conditions, analyzed complicated statistical trends, and read minds, all from a computer in an undisclosed location?

TacklingDummy
12-08-2009, 09:06 PM
I saw the thread and thought he had been brought back from beyond! My memories are hazy, but wasn't Ice a Renaissance man who coached football, diagnosed medical conditions, analyzed complicated statistical trends, and read minds, all from a computer in an undisclosed location?
Tulsa

Remember he wanted the Bills to move there.