X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buffalo66
    • Jul 2004

Losman speaks like a girl

You gotta admit. His voice sounds a bit on the high side. Not quite to Michael Jackson levels, but close. That was the first thing I noticed about him before he was even drafted. Perhaps he's still going through puberty? I fear that buffalo fans are not ready for another Rob Johnson-esque QB with a high voice. At least Bledsoe sounds like a man after he chokes in a big game.
  • regor
    • Jul 2002

spam

Comment

• gimpy
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by buffalo66
      You gotta admit. His voice sounds a bit on the high side. Not quite to Michael Jackson levels, but close. That was the first thing I noticed about him before he was even drafted. Perhaps he's still going through puberty? I fear that buffalo fans are not ready for another Rob Johnson-esque QB with a high voice. At least Bledsoe sounds like a man after he chokes in a big game.
      I don't care if he sounds like Marge or Lisa Simpson as long as he wins.
      Adversity doesn't create character, it reveals it..

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

I have to admit.... he does seem a bit girlish to me... has the voice of michael jackson... and yes! it does bother me a little bit. lets just hope his cadence isnt wussy like

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

wonder if all of you who are judging his voice are in great shape.. i mean what is worse.. being a lard ass with a real deep voice or a nfl caliber athlete with a high voice?

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

He must be gay if his voice is high, just like Garcia, right?

Comment

• Meathead
              Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
              • Jul 2002

Whew. I wasn't going to say it but I'm glad I don't have to hold that in any more. lol.

This was brought up briefly when they drafted him then it just disappeared. I was wondering whether it would become an issue someday myself. I mean it's pretty significant. Not that it matters to me but the NFL isn't Blue's Clues. He probably knows how to handle it but he has less liberty to show any weakness or perceptions could change. We skewered RJ for sitting in a hottub, what happens when Squeaky leaves a game with only three int’s to show for it?

That’s probably some of the reason for his alleged cockiness, you know? He can’t give much room so even when he sucks he’ll have to be tough. Hard to walk that line.
              One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

He seems like a pretty kicked back person, kind of a quiet voice, not high like a girl. He listens to Incubus, I've never heard them, what kind of music do they play?

Comment

• DynaPaul
                  • Sep 2003

Originally posted by im4bflo
                  He seems like a pretty kicked back person, kind of a quiet voice, not high like a girl. He listens to Incubus, I've never heard them, what kind of music do they play?
                  Mellow rock music. In fact, one of their hits songs has a chorus that applies to Bledsoe:

Goodbye, nice to know you! Goodbye, nice to know you!

Comment

• unpaid_bills
                    • Nov 2004

Confuscious Say

"Better to talk like a Girl, than play like a Girl"

Wax on Wax Off

Bring on the 2005 Version Bills with JP at the Helm. Maybe Takeo can give him speech lessons.
                    Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• EDS
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka

wonder if all of you who are judging his voice are in great shape.. i mean what is worse.. being a lard ass with a real deep voice or a nfl caliber athlete with a high voice?

You have to love armchair QBs. It is threads like this that fat ignorant bigots really show their true colors.

Comment

• unpaid_bills
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER
                        He must be gay if his voice is high, just like Garcia, right?
                        It brings a whole new perspective to "being under the center" and "blowing a play" hmmmmmmmmmm?
                        Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills .... Bills Mafia for life

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

I don't care how high high his voice is and I don't care if he's gay like Garcia. Hell, I don't even care if he's Garcia's *****. As long as he can win football games, that's all that matters.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jmb1099
                            • Sep 2004

In his prime Mike Tyson talked like a girls but hit like a frieght train.

Comment

• Crisis
                              • Aug 2004

Mike Tyson is the most overrated boxer ever.

Ricky talks like a girl too. I hope his example doesn't rub-off on Losman.
                              Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                              Vanek is Austrian not European
                              Originally posted by Prov401
                              Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                              Originally posted by better days
                              I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X