PDA

View Full Version : Losman speaks like a girl

buffalo66
02-15-2005, 05:01 PM
You gotta admit. His voice sounds a bit on the high side. Not quite to Michael Jackson levels, but close. That was the first thing I noticed about him before he was even drafted. Perhaps he's still going through puberty? I fear that buffalo fans are not ready for another Rob Johnson-esque QB with a high voice. At least Bledsoe sounds like a man after he chokes in a big game.

Novacane
02-15-2005, 05:04 PM
spam

gimpy
02-15-2005, 05:11 PM
You gotta admit. His voice sounds a bit on the high side. Not quite to Michael Jackson levels, but close. That was the first thing I noticed about him before he was even drafted. Perhaps he's still going through puberty? I fear that buffalo fans are not ready for another Rob Johnson-esque QB with a high voice. At least Bledsoe sounds like a man after he chokes in a big game.
I don't care if he sounds like Marge or Lisa Simpson as long as he wins.

Pride
02-15-2005, 05:35 PM
I have to admit.... he does seem a bit girlish to me... has the voice of michael jackson... and yes! it does bother me a little bit. lets just hope his cadence isnt wussy like

Tatonka
02-15-2005, 05:42 PM
:rofl:

wonder if all of you who are judging his voice are in great shape.. i mean what is worse.. being a lard ass with a real deep voice or a nfl caliber athlete with a high voice?

:idunno:

HAMMER
02-15-2005, 05:48 PM
He must be gay if his voice is high, just like Garcia, right?

Meathead
02-15-2005, 05:57 PM
Whew. I wasn't going to say it but I'm glad I don't have to hold that in any more. lol.

This was brought up briefly when they drafted him then it just disappeared. I was wondering whether it would become an issue someday myself. I mean it's pretty significant. Not that it matters to me but the NFL isn't Blue's Clues. He probably knows how to handle it but he has less liberty to show any weakness or perceptions could change. We skewered RJ for sitting in a hottub, what happens when Squeaky leaves a game with only three int’s to show for it?

That’s probably some of the reason for his alleged cockiness, you know? He can’t give much room so even when he sucks he’ll have to be tough. Hard to walk that line.

im4bflo
02-15-2005, 06:13 PM
He seems like a pretty kicked back person, kind of a quiet voice, not high like a girl. He listens to Incubus, I've never heard them, what kind of music do they play?

DynaPaul
02-15-2005, 06:27 PM
He seems like a pretty kicked back person, kind of a quiet voice, not high like a girl. He listens to Incubus, I've never heard them, what kind of music do they play?

Mellow rock music. In fact, one of their hits songs has a chorus that applies to Bledsoe:

Goodbye, nice to know you! Goodbye, nice to know you!

unpaid_bills
02-15-2005, 06:45 PM
Confuscious Say

"Better to talk like a Girl, than play like a Girl"

Wax on Wax Off

Bring on the 2005 Version Bills with JP at the Helm. Maybe Takeo can give him speech lessons.

EDS
02-15-2005, 06:45 PM
:rofl:

wonder if all of you who are judging his voice are in great shape.. i mean what is worse.. being a lard ass with a real deep voice or a nfl caliber athlete with a high voice?

:idunno:

You have to love armchair QBs. It is threads like this that fat ignorant bigots really show their true colors.

unpaid_bills
02-15-2005, 06:46 PM
He must be gay if his voice is high, just like Garcia, right?
It brings a whole new perspective to "being under the center" and "blowing a play" hmmmmmmmmmm?:tip:

OpIv37
02-15-2005, 06:48 PM
I don't care how high high his voice is and I don't care if he's gay like Garcia. Hell, I don't even care if he's Garcia's *****. As long as he can win football games, that's all that matters.

jmb1099
02-15-2005, 06:57 PM
In his prime Mike Tyson talked like a girls but hit like a frieght train.

Crisis
02-15-2005, 07:01 PM
Mike Tyson is the most overrated boxer ever.

Ricky talks like a girl too. I hope his example doesn't rub-off on Losman.

jmb1099
02-15-2005, 07:24 PM
Mike Tyson is the most overrated boxer ever.

Ricky talks like a girl too. I hope his example doesn't rub-off on Losman.
Maybe...but he still hit like a freight train.

ParanoidAndroid
02-15-2005, 08:40 PM
Worst thread ever! :shakeno:

BAM
02-15-2005, 08:42 PM
S.C.I.E.N.C.E. ruled. :rockout:

That Guy
02-15-2005, 08:45 PM
Worst thread ever! :shakeno:

This one was slightly more entertaining than the CFL thread.

audio/s
02-15-2005, 08:48 PM
in case i missed it no one else thinks he looks like adam sandler but high and with more hair

audio/s
02-15-2005, 08:53 PM
err. dont mean to double post but i have a visual aidhttp://www.buffalobills.com/photos/122557.jpg

That Guy
02-15-2005, 08:55 PM
in case i missed it no one else thinks he looks like adam sandler but high and with more hair

....and since Adam Sandler was a great football player in 'The Waterboy' and is in 'The Longest Yard', and Ricky Williams was high and was a good football player....

JP is going to be a Hall of Famer. I'll bet 1000 ZBs on it.

Meathead
02-15-2005, 08:56 PM
He looks stoned.

Kerr
02-15-2005, 10:26 PM
It doesn't matter what he sounds like. As long as helps us win superbowls, he can sound like a chipmunk.

The Natrix
02-16-2005, 12:02 AM
I only heard one or two interviews, but I didn't think his voice sounded high. :idunno:

Anyone have a link to prove me wrong?

Jeff1220
02-16-2005, 06:50 AM
Yeah, a high-pitched voice really hurt Walter Payton's career. :rolleyes:

dannyek71
02-16-2005, 07:20 AM
And im sure this guy who sounds like a girl could beat your a$$ w/out a problem at all.....

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-16-2005, 07:29 AM
At least he won't sound like ol Drew.."uhhh...We just need to execute better..and uhhh...the plays were there but we didn't take advantage of them...uhhhh...uhhh."

I honestly didn't think his voice sounded that high but maybe I was wrong...his cadence does not have a high pitch...it is very sharp...he has a cadence that will be bringing the defense offsides once in awhile.

Earthquake Enyart
02-16-2005, 07:32 AM
Tom Brady isn't exactly a "man's man" :limp:

TigerJ
02-16-2005, 08:08 AM
If he were a singer he'd be a tenor. I'm a tenor. I'm no less a guy than a bass. What's the big deal?

TedMock
02-16-2005, 08:29 AM
If he were a singer he'd be a tenor. I'm a tenor. I'm no less a guy than a bass. What's the big deal?

c'mon! The bass man totally has more testosterone!

j/k

devour
02-16-2005, 03:10 PM
so the consensus is that he'd squeal (of pleasure ??) after each sack. Am I right? :laughter:

Despite being a Patriot's fan, I have some reservations about Brady as well. Wondered all along if Bridget Moynahan is just a front :D

Pennington is not Arnold reincarnated either. The AFCE need to butch up a bit with their QBs :monte: