• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phins054
    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
    • Jul 2002

Congrats

You won....We lost.

In the end we just didn't make enough defensive plays. I thought our D would have played better. Hats off to your WRs...they toasted our "great DBs". It just goes to show you how stacked and packed the AFC is. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another game between these two teams again...

Anyways...congrats.
    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...
  • Jaded 7
    Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
    • Jul 2002

Thanks, Phins. :peck: It was such an awesome game! Even as cold as it was and as sick as I am, I could not have had a better time! :) Section 122 does rock!!! Phil, Thurm and the guys behind them are great! This was one of the best games I've been to! Thanks to everyone for making it such a wonderful experience. :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
    Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
    The only answer I found for all this hurt
    Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Thanks Phins...always a good game when played in that much snow!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Thanks, Bro- It was awesome there, in the endzone, with the snow......Kelly standing 40 feet away wathcing the game under the goalposts.....the snow... the score...and more snow....

..usually It takes me 6- 6.5 hours from parking lot to my house. It took me almost 3 hours to get 30 miles out of Buffalo.... but it didn't matter.... the snow.... .....

Comment

• Jaded 7
          Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
          • Jul 2002

Kelly was great, Dozer. He was so into the game. And I really think that he helped to inspire and motivate the guys on to victory. It was such a an awesome game! I'm glad I stuck it out. :)

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
          Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
          The only answer I found for all this hurt
          Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
            • Jul 2002

Re: Congrats

Originally posted by Phins054
            It just goes to show you how stacked and packed the AFC is. I wouldn't be surprised if there is another game between these two teams again...

Anyways...congrats.
            Not this season! The way it looks now, the only team getting in the playoffs from the AFCE will be the division winner.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Thanks, Phins...it was a heckuva game....what I could see of it through the snow.
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

Thanks Phin!!

Yeah Kelly was so into the game. It is cool to see that he still loves the bills that much.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                  Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                  • Jul 2002

Thanks for the thread phins. :)

I have to admit, I was upset during the 1st quarter and that noone could catch Ricky. Man - he's fast!!!

Cya next season!
                  Originally posted by notacon
                  The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Phins054
                    Legitimate businessman..."waste" management
                    • Jul 2002

Yes Ricky has shown that he is an elite back and can do the things New Orleans said he couldn't do. It's just wrong to see a back go for 220 + yards and lose. That just isn't supposed to happen.

Bledsoe and Co had a good game through the air, but honestly, I think that the 2 yd run by Bledsoe should have come off the board. The refs have the authority to go back and make the right call. And yes, I say the same about Rickys fumble. I think you guys recovered it in the first quarter but he was ruled down by contact. I think the refs should always be able to correct a bad call and forget this crap about what is reviewable and not. make the right F***ing call.

Sorry had to vent....
                    Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff...

Comment

• Cntrygal
                      Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                      • Jul 2002

I think the refs should always be able to correct a bad call and forget this crap about what is reviewable and not. make the right F***ing call.

Sorry had to vent....
                      Vent away.... I agree with this.
                      Originally posted by notacon
                      The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• casdhf
                        • Jul 2002

. And yes, I say the same about Rickys fumble. I think you guys recovered it in the first quarter but he was ruled down by contact. I think the refs should always be able to correct a bad call and forget this crap about what is reviewable and not.
                        The Williams Fumble that wasn't definately hurt more than that Bledsoe TD. But, both should have been corrected.
                        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• DIHARD2
                          • Sep 2002

I wonder if we could hire Kelly to be on the sideline next week for us. It would be great and I also think he helped motivate.

Thanks for the congrats, you are a class fish fan.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
                          "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• shelby
                            The Vanilla *****
                            • Jul 2002

Phins rocks.

Comment

• wharfrat
                              Is it February yet?
                              • Nov 2002

My congrats to you all as well... We were definately outplayed in the second half. I loved seeing Ricky dispell the rumors about not playing well in the cold, or being able to break the long run, etc, etc... I was dissapointed that it was all for naught though...

Anyway.. Good game..congrats, and good luck against the Pats!

BTW.. I think I bet somebody the total of my zone bucks on the game, if anyone can tell me who it was... I'll cough them up!

Comment

Working...
                              X