• Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

WooHoo! Drew's GONE!!!

I feel like dancing!

Good riddance

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Dr. Lecter
    Zero for Zero!
    • Mar 2003

Why? Will the team be better with Losman? Was Drew the only problem last year? If he gets blame for the losses does he get any credit for the team finishing the year 9-3?
    Originally posted by mysticsoto
    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• BAM
      • Sep 2003

I don't know whether to be happy or sad. This is a tough one for me. :)

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mehser
        Why? Will the team be better with Losman? Was Drew the only problem last year? If he gets blame for the losses does he get any credit for the team finishing the year 9-3?
        In games where Drew's play made the difference, there were more losses than wins. The only victory I can think of where the most credit goes to Drew was at Miami. The other wins were won mostly by the defense, McGahee and/or ST. He deserved the most blame in losses to Baltimore, Pittsburgh and at NE.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Baltimore, Yes.

Pittsburgh? The defense gave up over 100 yards to the Steelers 3rd/4th string RB. Lindell missed a 29 yard field goal that changed the momentum entirely. You could almost feel it at the game.

As for NE, the Sunday night game was horrible all around. The entire team was horrible.

Drew was also critical against San fran and Seattle.

Was he great? No. Not all. Is he getting too much blame? Absolutely.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Against Pitts, I agree, plenty of blame to go around.

at NE ... he threw three INTs with 79 yards passing and a rating of 14.3. It was the worst game of his career. So I think he tops the list there.

Against Seattle he made some plays but threw three picks too.

He was decent against SF, but that was total team domination. I thought his second-best game was against the Rams ... three TD passes
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mehser
              Why?
              Because I didn't want him here to begin with. Don't you think I've suffered long enough? Cripe, I've suffered longer than that, I didn't want his twin brother Rob here either! + =
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• PUCKER
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                Cripe, I've suffered longer than that, I didn't want his twin brother Rob here either! + =
                I think we need to elimate the #11 in Buffalo for good!
                Zapper's Hit List:
                SABURZFAN -
                SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
                Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
                http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• Slim
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BILLS4LIFE
                  I think we need to elimate the #11 in Buffalo for good!

yah, 4 sure

Comment

• The Natrix
                    • Jul 2002

Byrd.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                      Maybe?
                      • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix

Joyous news to be sure. A year too late, but still better than never.

Comment

• Big M
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Natrix
                        I feel the same way. No hard feelings towards the guy but he killed all hope of beating good teams. Let someene else buy into the fools gold. The team is obviously behind Losman ( Coaches and Players ) from what I'm reading. Losman has San Wyche and Tom Clements ( 2 ex-QB's ) to work with. An ideal situation. Nice to see him here working full time with the Coaches, some 2 1/2 months before the Draft.

Looking forward to next season.

Comment

• shotgun
                          stop smokeing for your own health
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by BAM
                          I don't know whether to be happy or sad. This is a tough one for me. :)
                          i feel the same way bud

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                            • Aug 2004

ok, now lets band together to get Lindell gone.
                            http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Philagape
                              Against Pitts, I agree, plenty of blame to go around.

at NE ... he threw three INTs with 79 yards passing and a rating of 14.3. It was the worst game of his career. So I think he tops the list there.

Against Seattle he made some plays but threw three picks too.

He was decent against SF, but that was total team domination. I thought his second-best game was against the Rams ... three TD passes

The Seattle game I thought he played well. Those DB's are ball hawks and Drew beat them when he needed too. It was a team win but Drew played well.

Im not happy.....but I am looking foward to the future.
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X