PDA

View Full Version : Section 122 gets back on track!

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2002, 09:27 AM
After a big let down vs the Patriots I am glad to report that Section 122 was back and rowdy as ever on sunday! That was a great game. When it started snowing like crazy the crowd went nuts!!!

Here are some key stats from Sundays game:

Spilled beers- 4 (this stat is like fumbles, our section has got to do a better job of holding on to their beers)

Dolphin's players harrased- 39(Not bad but could be better)

Section members passed out- 0(good work people)

Section members thrown out- 0(again good work)

Valerie
12-02-2002, 09:30 AM
You are so right, Thurm! Section 122 does rock! I'm glad you guys let me sit with you. ;) Sorry, I wasn't as loud and rowdy as the rest of the gang, but I didn't have much of a voice to work with. lol I had an awesome time! You're a great guy and I'm glad I finally met you!!! :peck: We're definitely going to have to get together the next time I come up. :) Which will be in 2 weeks unless this cold kills me before then. lol

The_Philster
12-02-2002, 09:35 AM
:lol: THURM, you kept us going all game long, ol' buddy.

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2002, 09:40 AM
Thanks J!!! It was great to meet you too!! :D You are a real trooper to be out in that cold when you were sick!!

I do my best Phil!!!

mchurchfie
12-02-2002, 09:52 AM
Nice to see you guys again Thurm, Val, and Phil...sorry I didn't get a chance to get over to section 122 to see you guys but there was a yellow crime tape around that section and they wouldn't let any of us civilians in!!!:D

Valerie
12-02-2002, 09:56 AM
:chuckle: That's okay, Churchie. I kept looking over at you guys. I saw you with that big hat on. I think the only person who looked over and saw me, Phil and Thurm was Dozer.

I'm sorry I bailed on you, Ally and Phil on Saturday night. I was in really bad shape and I don't mean drunk. lol Next time I promise I'll be well enough to dance the night away. :) It was great seeing you and Ally again too. And to Patrick, I'm sooooo glad you made it out, even if it was only for a bit! :peck: And, I did see you at the game yesterday with your bright orange mittens on. :)

The_Philster
12-02-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
Nice to see you guys again Thurm, Val, and Phil...sorry I didn't get a chance to get over to section 122 to see you guys but there was a yellow crime tape around that section and they wouldn't let any of us civilians in!!!:D

That was all J7....despite what she's saying, she was the rowdy one in our section. ;) I had to warn a couple of security guards about her on the way in. :D

Patrick76777
12-02-2002, 09:58 AM
AAHHHHH you all stink……the real party was over in 118…….Just playing.

Hey Jaded and Phil, Turns out that my tailgate was seriously 1 row away from yours. I was talking to my buddies and I look to the right and swear that I see Big Mike. Sure enough! So I walk over and meet everyone. You guys had just left. It was about noon. You were no more then 15 yards away from us.

Valerie
12-02-2002, 10:00 AM
Bummer, Patrick. :( We were all over the place yesterday. I had to keep moving to stay warm. lol I saw you in your section. I love your mittens. lol ;)

Patrick76777
12-02-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
:chuckle: That's okay, Churchie. I kept looking over at you guys. I saw you with that big hat on. I think the only person who looked over and saw me, Phil and Thurm was Dozer.

I'm sorry I bailed on you, Ally and Phil on Saturday night. I was in really bad shape and I don't mean drunk. lol Next time I promise I'll be well enough to dance the night away. :) It was great seeing you and Ally again too. And to Patrick, I'm sooooo glad you made it out, even if it was only for a bit! :peck: And, I did see you at the game yesterday with your bright orange mittens on. :)

Those were my hunting gloves. With the little slit in the trigger finger. I brought 2 pair to switch on and off, but the orange ones worked much better.

mchurchfie
12-02-2002, 11:44 AM
Nice to finally meet you too Patrick!!:up: Val, thanxs for the props on my hat I was just trying to make a little fashion statement!:D

THATHURMANATOR
12-02-2002, 12:26 PM
Yeah Church you should have stopped over to 122 bud!!