PDA

View Full Version : why is everyone so happy about Drew leaving?

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 08:03 AM
The minute I heard the news, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Don't get me wrong- Drew wasn't winning and a change needed to be made. But our price for developing Losman is the '05 season. I know his development has to happen sooner or later- I was just hoping the coaches could figure out a way to do it without jeopardizing our playoff chances. Losman WILL struggle- he has potential, but let's face reality. He will suck his first few games, and we're going to dig ourselves into a hole and have a repeat of last season: a terrible start followed by a winning streak that's too little, too late. After missing the playoffs by one game last year, I was hoping for a good run this year, but it's just not going to happen with an inexperienced QB.

I guess it's better to get this development thing out of the way now, while we have no chance of competing with NE for the division title anyway. But I've never been less eager for the start of football season than I am right now. '05 is done.

Jayhawk
02-16-2005, 08:11 AM
I wouldn't dismiss the season so fast, we haven't seen what TD is going to do. Talk to me in August. It's really early, plus, JP could come out and amaze us.

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 08:15 AM
he could, but I doubt it. Again, not saying the guy's not talented or won't be a good QB-it's just that 99 times out of 100, these things take time to develop.

And beating long odds isn't exactly the hallmark of Buffalo sports.

Albany,n.y.
02-16-2005, 08:17 AM
Change will struggle to might struggle. However, sooner or later Bledsoe WILL struggle wherever he ends up. Nobody can say with any certainty what JP will do, we'll just have to wait & see.

NJFINSFAN1
02-16-2005, 08:19 AM
The minute I heard the news, I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. Don't get me wrong- Drew wasn't winning and a change needed to be made. But our price for developing Losman is the '05 season. I know his development has to happen sooner or later- I was just hoping the coaches could figure out a way to do it without jeopardizing our playoff chances. Losman WILL struggle- he has potential, but let's face reality. He will suck his first few games, and we're going to dig ourselves into a hole and have a repeat of last season: a terrible start followed by a winning streak that's too little, too late. After missing the playoffs by one game last year, I was hoping for a good run this year, but it's just not going to happen with an inexperienced QB.

I guess it's better to get this development thing out of the way now, while we have no chance of competing with NE for the division title anyway. But I've never been less eager for the start of football season than I am right now. '05 is done.
I thought the same thing, why not start Bledsoe and work Losman in, but ESPN is saying Bledsoe was asked to take a cut and refused. So I guess the Bills had no choice. But playing Losman in our division that has some tough Defenses (Don't know what Fins will look like) has to have you a little nervous. You will have to get a good veteran back-up, and there are not a lot out there, they have all been mentioned on Finheaven, and none really shock my world.

The one I like is Kelly Holcomb! Young, has played and started and done well with a bad team in the Browns.

Albany,n.y.
02-16-2005, 08:20 AM
he could, but I doubt it. Again, not saying the guy's not talented or won't be a good QB-it's just that 99 times out of 100, these things take time to develop.

And beating long odds isn't exactly the hallmark of Buffalo sports.

The odds you quote simply aren't true. If you feel like it, go back and check the results of a QB who hasn't started any games before and you'll find the failure/success rate isn't close to 99-1. It's probably closer to 50/50 or at worst 60/40. Both Brady & Warner won Super Bowls without ever getting much NFL action before their winning seasons.

TedMock
02-16-2005, 08:21 AM
I wouldn't dismiss the season so fast, we haven't seen what TD is going to do. Talk to me in August. It's really early, plus, JP could come out and amaze us.

Exactly. I'm looking forward to seeing how this kid does. Quite honestly, he doesn't even have to be statistically as good as Bledsoe to win. On paper, last season Bledsoe threw for 2900 yards, 20 TD's, and 16 INT's. Those aren't bad numbers by anyone's measure. They're not great, but they're not bad. Where Drew really hurt us was with the inopportune sacks. He was sacked less than Michael Vick, but his timing was so bad on every one of them. 3rd and 3, he's holding the ball and looking to make a throw.....sack. Losman, while not Steve Young, will run for 4 yards on that play. At least sometimes. It's that little intangible that doesn't show up on the stat line that could make all the difference. If he (JP) could throw for 2500-2800 yards, 18 TD's and 15-16 INT's, but create a few first downs with his feet, we'll be fine. That will keep the defense rested that much more, and our defense and special teams are good enough to win us some games while JP developes. He doesn't need to put up impressive numbers, just get smarter as the year goes on, and tuck the ball down now and then.

Novacane
02-16-2005, 08:21 AM

I'm just the opposite. I have'nt been this eager for FB season since the first year we got Drew. Speaking for myself I'm just happy because I want to have hope. We knew what we had in Drew. He was not going to get better. With JP there is the hope he will get better as he plays and learns. I also disagree with you that this year is shot. Our chances at the SB prolly are but the likely were with Drew too. I truely believe we can with 9-10 games again.

Forward_Lateral
02-16-2005, 08:24 AM
I personally think Losman will do well the first half of the season, and then when teams get some film on him and learn his tendencies, weaknesses, etc, he'll struggle a bit.
I think with our D and Special Teams, and Willis running the ball, it shouldn't matter much who our QB is, as long as he doesn't throw an INT for a TD every game out.

NJFINSFAN1
02-16-2005, 08:28 AM
I personally think Losman will do well the first half of the season, and then when teams get some film on him and learn his tendencies, weaknesses, etc, he'll struggle a bit.
I think with our D and Special Teams, and Willis running the ball, it shouldn't matter much who our QB is, as long as he doesn't throw an INT for a TD every game out.
INT for a TD every game, that sound very familar??http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/icons/icon9.gif

Discotrish
02-16-2005, 08:29 AM

I think the Bills are going to bring a veteran in anyway.

Patti

Athletes or AndROIDS? (http://www.wnymedia.net/artman/publish/blarney/article_835.shtml)

BidsJr
02-16-2005, 08:34 AM
Why am I optimistic? I'll tell ya.

I have been re-watching all of the "WINS" from this season over the last 2 months, and they make me sick! Drew Bledsoe has to be the dumbest QB that I have ever seen. Don't get me wrong, he is a great person, great man and I am sure he is a great father. But like I tell my wife, he is in the wrong profession.

Drews shortcomings.

-Cannot throw the short pass with any touch or accuracy. This completly takes away all screen passes and dump off passes that his lack of mobility requires to be successful.
*Losman will be an immediate upgrade in the short passing game. All that we saw of him in the preseason and the few cameos showed that he worked the underneath stuff very well with touch.

-Cannot throw intermediate passes with recievers moving with any consistancy. As we all saw later in the season Moulds and Evans were running curl routes, or stop routes to give Bledsoe a stationary targer to throw to. Bledsoe doesn't seem to like moving targets.
*Remains to be seen how Losman hits moving targets. Worst case senario, we do what we have been doing. Throwing to stationary targets.

-Deep Ball, Drews biggest advantage. Still only hit a few of them.
*If Losman proves to be a chain mover, with good touch/accuracy on short and intermediate routes I would be happy with no more home runs. We'll have to wait and see how Losman throws the deep ball.

-Pocket presence. *Insert your own personal flame here* (Mine.... Throw the ****** ball you POS)
*Advantage Losman. Need I say more.

-Game and clock management. Bledsoe is horrible with this. Every game that I have watched this guy burns timeout after timeout. You can just see Mularkey steaming on the sidelines. Read his lips "Why ya call another timeout Drew?"................. The stupid delay of game penalties. Drew did seem to thrive in the no huddle when we chose to use it. That was a plus.
*Losman hopefully willl be an upgrade in clock/timeout management. The hurry up is a big question mark right now IMHO.

Now understand these are some random thoughts after watching our WINS. I erased all of our losses so they are long gone.

I am optomistic we will not see ANY significant drop of play at the QB position next year. We have a great coaching staff, and great skill players. I think we WILL step forward next year riding Willis and the D. Just like we did this year.

Earthquake Enyart
02-16-2005, 08:38 AM
If JP gets hurt, we are so screwed.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 08:47 AM
That's what I'm worried about.

Big M
02-16-2005, 08:59 AM
The off-season is just beginning. Making assumptions now is quite foolish. The Bills will have 20 + new faces between March 2nd and training camp.

The nature of the internet is to show zero patience and draw dumb,premature conclusions. TD is always a major player in Free Agency and will make numerous aquisitions. Give it time.

Forward_Lateral
02-16-2005, 09:00 AM
I think the Bills are going to bring a veteran in anyway.

Patti

Athletes or AndROIDS? (http://www.wnymedia.net/artman/publish/blarney/article_835.shtml)

I'm not so sure benching JP would be such a wise idea. I think if the Bills are going to get their feet wet with Losman, they may as well jump all the way in, no use putting him out there and then benching him, that would be very detremental to his development and his pshyce.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 09:03 AM

your assuming that we wont get someone like garcia or holcombe that can win some games..

i love how people can also predict that jp is going to get hurt.. could those people also please look into thier crystal ball and let me know when the bills are going to win the superbowl so i can make some money in vegas.. thanks..

almost ALL TEAMS would be screwed if they lost their qb.. if manning goes down? indy is done.. if brees went down.. san diego is done.. if vick goes down, it has been proven that they cant win.

get over it.. it is part of football.

Jan Reimers
02-16-2005, 09:04 AM
We will certainly have to bring in a competent, veteran backup for JP.

Beyond that, as I've said before, I expect MM to follow the Cowher-Roethlisberger model: Emphasize the power running game, simplify the passing attack, play great D and get good contributions from the STs. Don't expect JP to win games, but ask him to play smart and minimize mistakes.

His ability to run will, at least in part, make up for some of the problems that he will invariably have reading defenses and finding open receivers.

Earthquake Enyart
02-16-2005, 09:08 AM
your assuming that we wont get someone like garcia or holcombe that can win some games..

i love how people can also predict that jp is going to get hurt.. could those people also please look into thier crystal ball and let me know when the bills are going to win the superbowl so i can make some money in vegas.. thanks..

almost ALL TEAMS would be screwed if they lost their qb.. if manning goes down? indy is done.. if brees went down.. san diego is done.. if vick goes down, it has been proven that they cant win.

get over it.. it is part of football.
Did you see my Bears thread? That's the path we're on.

Uncle Jesse
02-16-2005, 09:09 AM
Yea the 2005 season is going to blown away, just as we started playing as a team we go and shake things up! Great job TD another year you'll be here with NO PLAYOFFS. Freaking jackass.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:10 AM
Umm, he's basically saying that we don't want to be in the same place that Chicago was and I agree with him. Quit being a JPLC. You know that he could possibly struggle and get injured again. We don't know how his leg is going to do when he tries to play a whole season on it. He hasn't done much with it so far. I think you are nuts if you would rather have Garcia or Holcombe over Bledsoe. You definitely show your hate for Bledsoe with a post like that.

I personally hope they sign one of these guys...Tommy Maddox, Brad Johnson, Jon Kitna, or even Brian Griese if he is available.

But :idunno: if it will happen. It sounds like the job is 100% to Losman and that's not smart IMO. Like Mularkey said last year, no one should have a job handed to them. They should haveto earn it and win it. Let's hope he does. But he should have some competition IMO.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:12 AM
Yea the 2005 season is going to blown away, just as we started playing as a team we go and shake things up! Great job TD another year you'll be here with NO PLAYOFFS. Freaking jackass.
Not to mention...if Jonas Jenning is let go, and the line is changed by bringing in a new LG and/or C and/or LT...then the line needs to gell again. That takes time and this really sucks when we were ONE GAME AWAY from the playoffs last year.

Jan Reimers
02-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Oh, the pessimism of long suffering Bills fans. It's only February, but we've already written off next season. Could we at least see what the draft, FA, and possible trades might bring us before going into our "Woe is me, the sky is falling" act?

Discotrish
02-16-2005, 09:26 AM
I'm not so sure benching JP would be such a wise idea. I think if the Bills are going to get their feet wet with Losman, they may as well jump all the way in, no use putting him out there and then benching him, that would be very detremental to his development and his pshyce.

I was thinking the veteran would be the backup. I don't have any candidates in mind but if no one picks up Drew Bledsoe maybe we can get him back here for 10 cents and he won't insist on being the starter.

Patti

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:30 AM
I was thinking the veteran would be the backup. I don't have any candidates in mind but if no one picks up Drew Bledsoe maybe we can get him back here for 10 cents and he won't insist on being the starter.

Patti

Nope, something tells me that after this is done...Bledsoe is gone for good. I think that he had a couple angry meetings with TD and Mularkey.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-16-2005, 09:41 AM
I am not happy about it at all. It shows that the Patriots got one over on the Bills. Drew's departure means that the team made a mistake. TD bowed to the "almighty" Belichik. As far as his play I will not say I was satisfied with it at all. It all was blown against the Steelers, he had a chance to put his team in the playoffs and could not produce against backups. It isn't a happy day because of the fact that the price tag was a 1st round draft pick. It is a new day because the Bills are going in a different direction.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 09:45 AM
Did you see my Bears thread? That's the path we're on.

um.. yeah.. we are right on that path.. except that the bears rbs suck.. thier wrs suck.. their oline sucks.. their defense sucks.. and overall the team sucks..

other than that.. your right.. we are in the identical situation...

:tired:

Earthquake Enyart
02-16-2005, 09:48 AM
um.. yeah.. we are right on that path.. except that the bears rbs suck.. thier wrs suck.. their oline sucks.. their defense sucks.. and overall the team sucks..

other than that.. your right.. we are in the identical situation...

Thanks for being so openminded.

Currently we have no other QB's under contract. Our backup for next year is not currently good enough to be on an NFL roster right now. Sweet.

Your euphoria over dropping Drew clouds reality.

Meathead
02-16-2005, 09:49 AM
I think I've seen a pattern.

On average, the younger the fan the more confidence that JP can get it done in '05.

jswift
02-16-2005, 09:51 AM
I don't think lossman will be that bad as long as he doensn't turn into california cool. Just hand the ball off to willis and don't turn it over.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:53 AM
I'm worried that Losman didn't learn his lesson and he'll keep taking those hits as he runs with the ball. That scares the crap out of me when we currently have a guy named Kevin Thompson as our backup. :scared: :nervous:

Meathead
02-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Perfect.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 09:57 AM
Oh, the pessimism of long suffering Bills fans. It's only February, but we've already written off next season. Could we at least see what the draft, FA, and possible trades might bring us before going into our "Woe is me, the sky is falling" act?

no ****.. we finally get rid of the one player that was holding us back by his crappy to average play.. and now everyone is crying because our first round pick gets a chance.. no one will be happy..

if drew was still here, the same people would be pissing and moaning about drew having bad games against the good teams.. mikey has flip flopped on drew more times that i can count.. at least be consistent with your *****ing.

and news flash - ANY PLAYER CAN GET HURT AT ANY TIME... so what if jp gets hurt.. then we lose and **** happens.. tons of teams in the nfl are in the exact same position... how many teams have incredible back up left tackles, in case their starter gets hurt? not many.. how many other teams would suck if they had their qb go down? MOST OF THEM..

actually.. why dont you guy name the teams that would NOT be hurt by their qb going down?

and jp is no more likely to get hurt than anyone else.. i dont wanna hear that **** about one injury in training camp meaning he is injury prone.. they said fred taylor was too.. and look at him now.. 3-4 years it has been since he missed significant time..

Dr. Lecter
02-16-2005, 09:57 AM
I think I've seen a pattern.

On average, the younger the fan the more confidence that JP can get it done in '05.
Good observation.

I am worried about the upcoming season. If the Bills struggle, I am also worried that the fans will immediately turn on JP and never give him a chance to develop.

Earthquake Enyart
02-16-2005, 09:59 AM
no ****.. we finally get rid of the one player that was holding us back by his crappy to average play.. and now everyone is crying because our first round pick gets a chance.. no one will be happy..

if drew was still here, the same people would be pissing and moaning about drew having bad games against the good teams.. mikey has flip flopped on drew more times that i can count.. at least be consistent with your *****ing.

and news flash - ANY PLAYER CAN GET HURT AT ANY TIME... so what if jp gets hurt.. then we lose and **** happens.. tons of teams in the nfl are in the exact same position... how many teams have incredible back up left tackles, in case their starter gets hurt? not many.. how many other teams would suck if they had their qb go down? MOST OF THEM..

actually.. why dont you guy name the teams that would NOT be hurt by their qb going down?

and jp is no more likely to get hurt than anyone else.. i dont wanna hear that **** about one injury in training camp meaning he is injury prone.. they said fred taylor was too.. and look at him now.. 3-4 years it has been since he missed significant time..

Right. And you guys still have TD to dump on if our backup blows.

Philagape
02-16-2005, 10:06 AM
Our QB situation is virtually unchanged from last season. Our QB will struggle at times, and that's something you can say about either JP or Drew. The difference is, we're developing a first-round pick into our future franchise instead of running the clock out on an over-the-hill veteran with no upside.
Of course we're going to sign a veteran backup. I'd take Garcia or Holcomb in a heartbeat, if only because they'll cost a lot less than Drew would have. We can't have our backup QB making Drew-like money.
This whole debate is moot because JP will have a full offseason, minicamps, traning camps and preseason under his belt before he steps under center in the opener. Any opinions on his readiness, either way, are meaningless. No one on this board has any insight other than blind speculation. TD and MM know a LOT more than we do about JP's development.

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 10:15 AM
Good observation.

I am worried about the upcoming season. If the Bills struggle, I am also worried that the fans will immediately turn on JP and never give him a chance to develop.

I'm worried about this too, but if you ask me this is a problem created by the front office. It's been 8 years and they still haven't found a suitable replacement for Kelly (well, JP could be it- time will tell). But the point is JP could feel the brunt of fan frustration over the inability to find a QB.

BidsJr
02-16-2005, 10:28 AM

I'll name one team from last year. (After week 7)

Buffalo Bills

Michael82
02-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Good observation.

It happened with Jim Kelly at the beginning. It WILL happen with JP Losman. Bills fans don't have patience anymore and will NOT allow another rebuilding season when we were only 1 game away last year.

That's exactly what will happen. They will all go back to the TD bashing again. Especially, Mr. Cynical and Wys. :::

Novacane
02-16-2005, 10:36 AM
Thanks for being so openminded.

Currently we have no other QB's under contract. Our backup for next year is not currently good enough to be on an NFL roster right now. Sweet.

How do you know that? Our backup is probably on an NFL roster right now and will be released just like Bledsoe

Michael82
02-16-2005, 10:39 AM
How do you know that? Our backup is probably on an NFL roster right now and will be released just like Bledsoe
They are released for a reason. :::

pats-were-right
02-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Nope, something tells me that after this is done...Bledsoe is gone for good. I think that he had a couple angry meetings with TD and Mularkey.

There were a couple such meetings with Bill B. too. Made me wonder. . . .

Does a Drew Bledsoe "angry meeting" look like the old SNL presidential debate sketch from '88 where Lovitz, playing Dukakis, talks in a deadpan voice about being "enraged"?

Philagape
02-16-2005, 10:42 AM

Money. Not an issue once they're available.

Novacane
02-16-2005, 10:47 AM

To quote you EXACTLY! :snicker: Why is Drew being released?

Michael82
02-16-2005, 11:00 AM
I guess this is the ONLY reason why people would be happy about Drew Bledsoe leaving.....

http://www.projo.com/sharedcontent/east/nfl/17/slideshow/776/images/5.jpg

http://www.projo.com/sharedcontent/east/nfl/3/slideshow/580/images/1.jpg

http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news76/16vike0916.l.jpg

http://bengals.enquirer.com/2002/08/10/smith_zoom.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/bills-dolphins-2-2003-19.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/gameday2002/week15-billspackers/bledsoesack.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/Bills_Titans-PS12.JPG

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/jets008.JPG

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/kc027.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/billscolts-2003-20.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/dallas040.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/billstexans2003-12.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/pats020.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/nfl136b_lower.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/sp_raiders5.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/sp_raiders040920g.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/14791933.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/51772377_46913.jpg

And this SEALS it... :ill: :sadwalk:

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/NYDD703010216_lower.jpg

Dr. Lecter
02-16-2005, 11:03 AM
No. No. No.

He was not the 'one' player holding us back. Look at Lindell. Teague. The LG. Moulds and his drops this year. Henry's play this year. Lindell.Clements against Jacksonville. Coy Wire. Kelsay/Denney (although they improved this year). Josh Reed. Lindell.

It is easy to blame just Drew. And it is wrong. The team had more problems than just him.

Did I mention Lindell?

Meathead
02-16-2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah but he's tall, dorky, and you can see him every play. I think that proves he's the whole problem.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 11:21 AM

I like the move.. i had questioned whether td could sack up and admit a mistake.. he finally did.. and it take balls to go with the kid.. but he is.. it is his job on the line if jp gets hurt and the season goes to hell.. i am ok with that chance because we were never going to win a superbowl with drew.. big freaking deal that we got close to the playoffs once.. what good is that? we wouldnt win in the playoffs had we made it with drew.. i dont know why you guys would miss him.

don137
02-16-2005, 11:27 AM
I think ESPN put it best when they said "the Bills believe they went as far as the could go with Bledsoe"...no one knows if the Bills will do better or worse with JP but they knew what they have with Bledsoe and with Bledsoe at this point in your career you are not going to have a QB that can lead you to a super bowl. I am not saying JP will lead the Bills to a super bowl. I am saying I agree with ESPN and the Bills are not going to get better with Bledsoe.

djjimkelly
02-16-2005, 11:33 AM

what drew had playoffs written all over him? LOL man drew couldnt stand in there vs backups week 17 what makes u think he will week 1 next year GOD HELP WHOEVER GETS BLEDSOE TO BAD ITS NOT SOMEONE IN OUR DIVSION WE WOULD SET A SACK RECORD THAT GAME

Meathead
02-16-2005, 11:51 AM
The amazing thing is that Drew was able to let a noname RB rush for over 100 yards in that game!

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 12:08 PM
The amazing thing is that Drew was able to let a noname RB rush for over 100 yards in that game!

:cry:

he did let a defense of back ups OWN HIM..

it is over now though!!!

time to celebrate!

:dance:

Dr. Lecter
02-16-2005, 12:36 PM
I was pissed when he missed the 29 yeard field goal. And when he did not knock down the 4th pass against Jacksonville, I was very upset.

Jan Reimers
02-16-2005, 01:06 PM
:cry:

time to celebrate!

:dance:
Si. Tequila por los Amigos, y mucho cervesa por - oh Hell, I never could speak Spanish - a lot of beer to cry in for those feeling bad for Drew.

I'll take some of both.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 01:23 PM
I guess this is the ONLY reason why people would be happy about Drew Bledsoe leaving.....

http://www.projo.com/sharedcontent/east/nfl/17/slideshow/776/images/5.jpg

http://www.projo.com/sharedcontent/east/nfl/3/slideshow/580/images/1.jpg

http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news76/16vike0916.l.jpg

http://bengals.enquirer.com/2002/08/10/smith_zoom.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/bills-dolphins-2-2003-19.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/gameday2002/week15-billspackers/bledsoesack.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/Bills_Titans-PS12.JPG

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/jets008.JPG

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/kc027.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/billscolts-2003-20.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/dallas040.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10001/billstexans2003-12.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/pats020.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/nfl136b_lower.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/sp_raiders5.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/sp_raiders040920g.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/14791933.jpg

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10003/51772377_46913.jpg

And this SEALS it... :ill: :sadwalk:

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10011/NYDD703010216_lower.jpg
Goodbye Drew. :bigwave:

Dr. Lecter
02-16-2005, 02:18 PM
Mikey, you should post some pictures of Teague being bull-rushed, a RB whiffing on a blitz, Pucillo falling down or a WR not cutting a route short too.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Mikey, you should post some pictures of Teague being bull-rushed, a RB whiffing on a blitz, Pucillo falling down or a WR not cutting a route short too.
I have those too. I'm also working on my good photos of Drew and believe me there are several.

BidsJr
02-16-2005, 02:23 PM

The RB problem with blitz pick up ended when Travis got benched. Dredsoe was hardly sacked the last half of the season. He was bad.

Meathead
02-16-2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah, Bledsoe was dreadful in the Pittburgh game. And the Baltimore game. And the Pats game.

How many dreadful performances do you think JP will have in '05? I'd say, let's see, about three or four.

Dr. Lecter
02-16-2005, 02:57 PM
The RB problem with blitz pick up ended when Travis got benched. Dredsoe was hardly sacked the last half of the season. He was bad.
It was better, but it did not end. At least not at the games I was at.