PDA

View Full Version : I am more worried about a different Press conference at 1pm

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 09:03 AM
How bout anyone else? We know Drew is gone so who cares?

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:04 AM
Maybe it's news that says the Bills have slapped the franchise tag on Jonas Jennings. :pray:

Or they re-signed Pat Williams? :idunno:

LtBillsFan66
It would be funny it Drew gets up to the mic and says, "I saved a lot of money switching to Geico."

Tatonka
this is the say bye to bledsoe.. nothing more.

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 09:05 AM
I know so why bother?

That Guy
02-16-2005, 09:06 AM
this is the say bye to bledsoe.. nothing more.

Maybe he'll announce RETIREMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Novacane
02-16-2005, 09:08 AM
If hope the other press conferance at 1 announces the NHL season is cancelled. I don't want Bettman to move 1 dime off of 42.5 mill cap

Lone Stranger
02-16-2005, 09:11 AM
"I hope the other press conferance at 1 announces the NHL season is cancelled. I don't want Bettman to move 1 dime off of 42.5 mill cap"

Jan Reimers
02-16-2005, 09:12 AM
I know so why bother?
Because Drew is a good man and a class act. He deserves to be released in a gracious manner. Despite the fact that it didn't happen for him here, the Bills organization can still thank him for giving his all.

I really don't understand those of you who have no respect or appreciation for a really good person.

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:14 AM
If hope the other press conferance at 1 announces the NHL season is cancelled. I don't want Bettman to move 1 dime off of 42.5 mill cap
I want Bettman to move it down to $35 million. Even $42 is too high IMO and not a big change. :mad:

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Because Drew is a good man and a class act. He deserves to be released in a gracious manner. Despite the fact that it didn't happen for him here, the Bills organization can still thank him for giving his all.

I really don't understand those of you who have no respect or appreciation for a really good person.
Because they have a lot of HATE for him. :shakeno:

The amigos hate his guts and I wouldn't be suprised if they threw a party when they press conference happens. Some of them would dance on his grave. :cynic:

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Would you rather hope that they agreed to a 42.5 million dollar cap rather than cancelling the season?

LtBillsFan66
02-16-2005, 09:17 AM

:bf1:

Bravo!

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 09:17 AM

Please I am one of the few who has supported him. He is no longer a Bill so I don't really need to see a press conference.

Novacane
02-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Would you rather hope that they agreed to a 42.5 million dollar cap rather than cancelling the season?

I guess so. I want to see hockey but I agree with Mikey that they already went to high. They should not go up another dollar. The players will never get close to what is being offered now if the owners cancel the season

kgun12
02-16-2005, 09:21 AM

I agree with you Jan, I don't like him as our QB and wasn't excited when we traded for him. However I think he is a great person and a VERY good roll model for the NFL. Just look at some of the idiots playing. Moss, TO to name a few.

Novacane
02-16-2005, 09:23 AM
Because they have a lot of HATE for him. :shakeno:

The amigos hate his guts and I wouldn't be suprised if they threw a party when they press conference happens. Some of them would dance on his grave. :cynic:

You have taken us waaaaaaaay to seriously if you really believe that

Michael82
02-16-2005, 09:27 AM
I guess so. I want to see hockey but I agree with Mikey that they already went to high. They should not go up another dollar. The players will never get close to what is being offered now if the owners cancel the season
IMO, IF the season gets cancelled today. The players will NEVER see that offer again. The owners will probably change the cap to $30 million or $35 million.

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 09:29 AM
IMO, IF the season gets cancelled today. The players will NEVER see that offer again. The owners will probably change the cap to $30 million or $35 million.
Doubt it.