X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

YEAH BABY.......SEASON CANCELED!

F you Mckee. F you players. F you Goodenhow. You thought the owners would blink and they did not .
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

I feel bad for all the jobs that are lost due to no season and then the fans. I can definitely see some dissention with the players as a result of the cancellation. Enjoy your long vacation Jay.
    the players are idiots. They will never make up for losing a whole season of play. You can only play in the NHL so long...

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

You said it, the players just lost a year's salary. Add that to the fact that the everyday guy that will never get his job back because he took a year off while a guy in the minors who has been working hard all year. Players like Adam Mair, Jason Peters, etc. probably will never see the NHL again. I hope the players realize the mistake they just made.

Comment

• ticatfan
        The Meathead of Muslims!
        • Jul 2002

New league, new players. And **** chris chelios. Hear him last night talking about a league with replacement players won;t go because it is guys like him that are the league and we the fan won't put up with it, well I cheer for the team not the players.
        Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
        Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Unless they take steps to open up the game, replacement players can trap and clutch and grab too.

Anybody in a beer league can play as exciting as McKee can. Even Rudy.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Sorry Mr. Chelios, but I will cheer replacement players, at least they will be playing for the love of the game unlike you money grubbing POS.

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
              You said it, the players just lost a year's salary. Add that to the fact that the everyday guy that will never get his job back because he took a year off while a guy in the minors who has been working hard all year. Players like Adam Mair, Jason Peters, etc. probably will never see the NHL again. I hope the players realize the mistake they just made.
              wow Jason Peters plays hockey too? He sure is jack of all trades. I would hate to be checked into the boards by him

Comment

• don137
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ticatfan
                New league, new players. And **** chris chelios. Hear him last night talking about a league with replacement players won;t go because it is guys like him that are the league and we the fan won't put up with it, well I cheer for the team not the players.
                I agree. No player is above the team. I root for the guys wearing the sweater of my favorite team and not the player putting on the jersey..

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ticatfan
                  I cheer for the team not the players.
                  You're Bill Wirtz's kind of guy.

Comment

• ticatfan
                    The Meathead of Muslims!
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                    Unless they take steps to open up the game, replacement players can trap and clutch and grab too.

Anybody in a beer league can play as exciting as McKee can. Even Rudy.
                    You are giving rudy a little to much credit.
                    Political correctness ( or cancel culture as it is called today) is a doctrine fostered by a delusional ,illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by MSM which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
                    Harry S Truman 1941.

Comment

• imbondz
                      Democrats are people too
                      • Jan 2003

this hurts the Nashville Predators even more than established teams. They've done a great job at marketing this team down here in a warm weather city. They were already popular and gaining momentum, fans...etc. All that work just got shot down. Screw the players.
                      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• the REAL Rudeman
                        • Jul 2002

I'm disgusted with both sides. They were so close and they blew it...and just days after I got my Sirius sat radio going to listen to the Leafers in my leather recliner while my wife cooks and cleans.
                        I solve problems with violence.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

The players actually thought the NHL would blink at the last minute? Boy, the owners proved them wrong. The best part is that a lot of the richest money grubbers, the oldies in the league, will be too old and not wanted by the NHL next season if there is one. I'm all for the replacement players...a whole new league. **** the greedy bastards!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

The real problem is that the NHL is less popular than soccer.

Comment

• imbondz
                              Democrats are people too
                              • Jan 2003

and tennis
                              My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

Working...
                              X