PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Drew

carybillsfan
02-16-2005, 02:30 PM
With the decision to release Drew, I'd like to thank him for what he's done for the Bills...put life back into Buffalo Bills football. Now before you jump down my throat think back 3 years ago. We had a new coach, who knew little about being a head coach, but found him in a job that was too big for any rookie head coach to handle. The Bills were in salary cap hell, Bum Phillips had created hopeless qb controversy between two bums. We were looking at starting the season with Alex Van Pelt at the helm. Any then it happened, TD pulled off the trade for Drew. Hell they even rolled out the red carpet for him; it was the largest ticker tape parade over nothing I had ever seen. This brought sparkle back in the eye of Ralph and early brilliant performances…like that game in Minnesota in 2002, the best I had seen from a qb in red, white and blue since the AFC championship against the Raiders in 1991. There were times when you were oh so bad like Baltimore this year. But all in all you put excitement back into watching the Bills; I always thought we had a chance to win with Drew at the helm. I wish you good luck, and hoped that you’ve shed some knowledge about being a man onto J.P., so at least he won’t end up like the last So.Cal. Boy, who cared about nobody but himself, at the helm.

Good Luck and Farewell.

thebuffalobills4
02-16-2005, 04:08 PM
drew,you rock in my book,but times are hard so :peace:

Mr. Miyagi
02-16-2005, 04:12 PM
drew,you rock in my book,but times are hard so :peace:
My sentiment exactly. :up:

PhinsFan66
02-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Now you guys can sign Jay Fiedler to back up Losman. :dance:

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 04:35 PM
It was Wade Phillips, not Bum

thebuffalobills4
02-16-2005, 04:49 PM
drew,you rock in my book,but times are hard so :peace:thanks :up: :;: :xtreme: :jig:

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Now you guys can sign Jay Fiedler to back up Losman. :dance:

sure, we'll trade you some used jock straps and a half-eaten order of nachos that a fan left in the cheap seats.

j/k I actually wouldn't mind Fiedler as a backup. Fiedler as a starter scares the hell out of me.