Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Drew's Press Conference

He really sound shook up.

"Our Defense,..... rather theirs I guess Im not really a part anymore."

This is hard to listen too.

"No, I dont think it's fair, when I first found out they were going to go with JP I was beside myself"

"I felt their best chance to win a championship was with me, I cant understand their point of view, but thats their point of view."

On JP
    "Has the benefit of a great D, has a great running back and a good O-line will have a lot of help. I am sure they would give him an offense to let him get out and run around. I doubt they will have him use the same offense I ran that wouls be stupid."

On the competition

"Mike wanted to make the decision now and have it set. They probably are going to run a different offense with him" "After being through this the second time I want to commend the Bills on how they handled this situation, they handled this in a classy way."

"I dont see myself being a backup in this league, if it comes to that I'll probably tip my had and head northwest." "Dallas is intriging for obvious reasons playing for my old coach and the weapons the have."

"after my first year we lost Larry, Reimersma, and Peerless thats 50% of the passing offense right there" "I lost my #1 guy in Moulds the next, and we went power running this year my numbers were not going to be the same"

Will Losman be successful
    "He has a good team around him, it will make his life earlier'

"I really didnt see this coming. With what we accomplished I really didnt see it coming. I didnt even see a chance of this happenening"

"It was a very special opportunity to play there, so please make sure you let the fans know how much I appreciate them"

Truely a great man.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• honey
    • Aug 2002

Moved to the proper forum.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• carybillsfan
      • Aug 2003

A clas act and will truly be missed.

Comment

• honey
        • Aug 2002

I have to admit that I really did like Drew, thought he was a great guy all along and was absolutely rooting for him to do well. I even have his jersey, which I am NOT getting rid of. I hope someone picks him up and he does well.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y

Comment

• The King
          Without me it's just Awe so
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by honey
          I have to admit that I really did like Drew, thought he was a great guy all along and was absolutely rooting for him to do well. I even have his jersey, which I am NOT getting rid of. I hope someone picks him up and he does well.

I gurantee he is already working on a contract in Dallas. He wont be on the market 2 days.
          I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
          "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
          You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
          It was all
          true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
          He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
          mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

The funny thing is is that Bill Parcells, whom I think knows a tiny, little bit about the game, is apparently interested in this albatross of a QB.

Odd. He must be losing it.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
              • May 2004

Bledsoe might have a shot to do well in the NFC in that the coordinators there don't know him as well, and if the system in Dallas allows for it, he can still play his style of game.

I think Parcells is betting that he can catch lightning in a bottle for his last season...and the two of them will either go down in history or in flames...together.
              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
              --Leo Durocher

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mehser
                The funny thing is is that Bill Parcells, whom I think knows a tiny, little bit about the game, is apparently interested in this albatross of a QB.

yeah.. he and joe gibbs have just made great decision after great decision since coming back.. their teams have been so successful..

there is no chance that the game has passed them by.

stop whining bro.. its over.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• audio/s
                  • Feb 2005

is it just me or is parcells only interested in older QB's

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mehser

I hope Drew does well in Dallas too, but let's just say I wouldn't pick him up in Fantasy Football.

Comment

• Pride
                      • Jul 2002

First off.. I hope to god he doesnt go elsewhere and be successfull...

If he is.. think about it.

1. Our coaches failed
                      2. We will have to hear about it until the end of time
                      3. He may beat us during the season or post season!

I hope he fails miserably wherever he goes...

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                        Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                        • Mar 2003

Lol, nice sig pride.
                        "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                        -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Iehoshua
                          • Jan 2003

Never ever had anything but respect for Drew Bledsoe the man. It is a tough state of affairs to lose a job in any occupation. I agree with Tom Donahoe that our team was in utter disarray after the Flutie/Johnson fiasco. Drew did pull us out of that. Unfortunately for him, the goal of any NFL team is not just get out of the basement, but to get the Lombardi Trophy.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            yeah.. he and joe gibbs have just made great decision after great decision since coming back.. their teams have been so successful..

there is no chance that the game has passed them by.

stop whining bro.. its over.
                            I don't see anyone whining except for you
                            Originally posted by Pride
                            First off.. I hope to god he doesnt go elsewhere and be successfull...

If he is.. think about it.

1. Our coaches failed
                            2. We will have to hear about it until the end of time
                            3. He may beat us during the season or post season!

I hope he fails miserably wherever he goes...
                            I hope he succeeds...he deserves to
                            1...our coaches failed the first 2 years of Drew's tenure here...Mularkey and co. were making improvements....just that time was running out
                            2...I don't see why
                            3...that's the only thing I don't wanna see him do.
                            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard

"after my first year we lost Larry, Reimersma, and Peerless thats 50% of the passing offense right there" "I lost my #1 guy in Moulds the next, and we went power running this year my numbers were not going to be the same"

Will Losman be successful

"I really didnt see this coming. With what we accomplished I really didnt see it coming. I didnt even see a chance of this happenening"

I think Drew's losing it a little- he's making excuses for his poor play, and he had to realize that we didn't trade an entire draft for Losman so he could ride the pine til 2010.

That being said, I wish Drew the best. In 2 or 3 seasons, when we're one of the elite teams in this league- I hope people don't give Drew all the credit but I hope they do remember he got the ball rolling.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X