PDA

View Full Version : Drew's Press Conference

The King
02-16-2005, 02:50 PM
He really sound shook up.

"Our Defense,..... rather theirs I guess Im not really a part anymore."

This is hard to listen too.

"No, I dont think it's fair, when I first found out they were going to go with JP I was beside myself"

"I felt their best chance to win a championship was with me, I cant understand their point of view, but thats their point of view."

On JP
"Has the benefit of a great D, has a great running back and a good O-line will have a lot of help. I am sure they would give him an offense to let him get out and run around. I doubt they will have him use the same offense I ran that wouls be stupid."

On the competition

"Mike wanted to make the decision now and have it set. They probably are going to run a different offense with him" "After being through this the second time I want to commend the Bills on how they handled this situation, they handled this in a classy way."

"I dont see myself being a backup in this league, if it comes to that I'll probably tip my had and head northwest." "Dallas is intriging for obvious reasons playing for my old coach and the weapons the have."

"after my first year we lost Larry, Reimersma, and Peerless thats 50% of the passing offense right there" "I lost my #1 guy in Moulds the next, and we went power running this year my numbers were not going to be the same"

Will Losman be successful
"He has a good team around him, it will make his life earlier'

"I really didnt see this coming. With what we accomplished I really didnt see it coming. I didnt even see a chance of this happenening"

"It was a very special opportunity to play there, so please make sure you let the fans know how much I appreciate them"

Truely a great man. :bow:

honey
02-16-2005, 02:51 PM
Moved to the proper forum. :smile:

carybillsfan
02-16-2005, 02:54 PM
A clas act and will truly be missed.

honey
02-16-2005, 02:57 PM
I have to admit that I really did like Drew, thought he was a great guy all along and was absolutely rooting for him to do well. I even have his jersey, which I am NOT getting rid of. I hope someone picks him up and he does well. :up:

The King
02-16-2005, 02:58 PM
I have to admit that I really did like Drew, thought he was a great guy all along and was absolutely rooting for him to do well. I even have his jersey, which I am NOT getting rid of. I hope someone picks him up and he does well. :up:

I gurantee he is already working on a contract in Dallas. He wont be on the market 2 days.

Dr. Lecter
02-16-2005, 02:59 PM
The funny thing is is that Bill Parcells, whom I think knows a tiny, little bit about the game, is apparently interested in this albatross of a QB.

Odd. He must be losing it.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-16-2005, 03:06 PM
Bledsoe might have a shot to do well in the NFC in that the coordinators there don't know him as well, and if the system in Dallas allows for it, he can still play his style of game.

I think Parcells is betting that he can catch lightning in a bottle for his last season...and the two of them will either go down in history or in flames...together.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:08 PM
The funny thing is is that Bill Parcells, whom I think knows a tiny, little bit about the game, is apparently interested in this albatross of a QB.

yeah.. he and joe gibbs have just made great decision after great decision since coming back.. their teams have been so successful..

there is no chance that the game has passed them by. :rolleyes:

stop whining bro.. its over. :cry:

audio/s
02-16-2005, 03:10 PM
is it just me or is parcells only interested in older QB's

Mr. Miyagi
02-16-2005, 03:14 PM

I hope Drew does well in Dallas too, but let's just say I wouldn't pick him up in Fantasy Football. :naughty:

Pride
02-16-2005, 03:18 PM
First off.. I hope to god he doesnt go elsewhere and be successfull...

If he is.. think about it.

1. Our coaches failed
2. We will have to hear about it until the end of time
3. He may beat us during the season or post season!

I hope he fails miserably wherever he goes...

ShadowHawk7
02-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Lol, nice sig pride.

Iehoshua
02-16-2005, 03:44 PM
Never ever had anything but respect for Drew Bledsoe the man. It is a tough state of affairs to lose a job in any occupation. I agree with Tom Donahoe that our team was in utter disarray after the Flutie/Johnson fiasco. Drew did pull us out of that. Unfortunately for him, the goal of any NFL team is not just get out of the basement, but to get the Lombardi Trophy.

The_Philster
02-16-2005, 06:08 PM
yeah.. he and joe gibbs have just made great decision after great decision since coming back.. their teams have been so successful..

there is no chance that the game has passed them by. :rolleyes:

stop whining bro.. its over. :cry:
I don't see anyone whining except for you

First off.. I hope to god he doesnt go elsewhere and be successfull...

If he is.. think about it.

1. Our coaches failed
2. We will have to hear about it until the end of time
3. He may beat us during the season or post season!

I hope he fails miserably wherever he goes...
I hope he succeeds...he deserves to
1...our coaches failed the first 2 years of Drew's tenure here...Mularkey and co. were making improvements....just that time was running out
2...I don't see why
3...that's the only thing I don't wanna see him do.

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 06:23 PM
"after my first year we lost Larry, Reimersma, and Peerless thats 50% of the passing offense right there" "I lost my #1 guy in Moulds the next, and we went power running this year my numbers were not going to be the same"

Will Losman be successful

"I really didnt see this coming. With what we accomplished I really didnt see it coming. I didnt even see a chance of this happenening"

I think Drew's losing it a little- he's making excuses for his poor play, and he had to realize that we didn't trade an entire draft for Losman so he could ride the pine til 2010.

That being said, I wish Drew the best. In 2 or 3 seasons, when we're one of the elite teams in this league- I hope people don't give Drew all the credit but I hope they do remember he got the ball rolling.

Novacane
02-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Truely a great man. :bow:

no offense but :puke:

Mr. Cynical
02-16-2005, 06:26 PM
I think Drew's losing it a little- he's making excuses for his poor play, and he had to realize that we didn't trade an entire draft for Losman so he could ride the pine til 2010.
:bf1:

Bill Brasky
02-16-2005, 06:38 PM

I think Drew's losing it a little- he's making excuses for his poor play

Those aren't excuses, they are facts. Not to mention the O-Line's pitiful play until the second half of this season. However, it still doesn't condone some of the bonehead plays he made this year.

I will miss the guy not just as a member of the team but as a member of the community. In an age where *******'s are rampent in the league he has always been a stand up guy both on and off the field, even when he was with NE. It sucks that things didn't work out better. I wish him the best, and I won't be getting rid of his jersey!!

I am concerned about our QB situation though. We now have essentially a rookie, who has already had a season-long injury he acquired in TRAINING CAMP with no solid backup. One bad play and this season could be a complete disaster, with DB getting the last laugh, esp if he does well.

don137
02-16-2005, 06:38 PM

Odd. He must be losing it..

I am starting to think Parcells is overrated as a coach (interest in Drew will not help-140 sacks in 3 seasons is not exactlya good stat for a QB not to mention his fumbles). I think having Bellichick as his defensive coordinator helped him more than people think. In fact Parcells has a losing record as a coach without Bellichick as his DC

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Hmmmm, I kind of thought it wasn't very classy to basically call out JP. I guess I could have misunderstood what he was saying.

BAM
02-16-2005, 07:41 PM
That's sad stuff, MBB.

I think it could have been a bad move myself. I hope I am wrong. :pray: I was willing to give him one more year after that run at the end.

Good luck wherever you go, Drew!