X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audio/s
    • Feb 2005

What about the QB's closest freinds

How do you think eric moulds, lee evens(sp) and willis feel about this whole thing has anyone caught and press conferences or other things
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

the reporters said that eric moulds was happy to go with jp.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
      the reporters said that eric moulds was happy to go with jp.
      Of course he is. What was he going to say? "Ah crap, this is going to be a long season..."

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
        Of course he is. What was he going to say? "Ah crap, this is going to be a long season..."

um.. he didnt have to say anything at all.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

if moulds wanted out.. if he thought buffalo was not the place to be.. he could have left instead of restructure.. obviously.

Comment

• generalmills
            • Sep 2003

I dont really think that it is an issue at all... player's know the it is the nature of the beast in the world of sports today. Football is a business and players will come and go.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I doubt if Moulds is upset. He didn't exactly have stellar numbers with Bledsoe at the helm.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
                I doubt if Moulds is upset. He didn't exactly have stellar numbers with Bledsoe at the helm.
                I think Moulds realizes that it's time for a change despite having 2 of his best seasons in 2002 and 2004. He was injured in 2003, so who knows. In 2002 he had his highest catch total, highest TD total and 3rd highest yardage total. In 2004 he had his 3rd best catch total, 4th best yard total, and Tied for his 4th best TD total. However, he also dropped quite a few passes in the last three years. I'm not sure why. I think he realizes that even if his #'s go down, the offense as a whole may be more productive with a QB who will run now and then. Moulds is a team guy at the end of his career, so I really think he believes that this team needed to go in a new direction, and that even in doing so, they'll be legit contenders. He opted to stay.....again! He could've forced a trade and refused to extend but he didn't. I give him a lot of credit for that. Now.....HOLD ON TO THE FREAKIN BALL!!!!! The (essential) rookie needs Moulds for his developement. Moulds will help big-time with JP's confidence. just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X