PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Drew

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 03:09 PM
Thanks for taking us from the AVP's of the world and giving us some excitement. Sorry things didn't work out and as the president of the Ostrich Club I will be rooting for you, where ever you may resume your Career!

Thanks Drew

Sincerely
Thathurmanator(Ostrich Club President)

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:13 PM
don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya..

from a founding father of the Amigos.

:snicker:

Mr. Miyagi
02-16-2005, 03:15 PM
don't let the door hit ya, where the good lord split ya..

from a founding father of the Amigos.

:snicker:
I just don't understand how you could hate such a classy human being, regardless of his performance. :down:

Dozerdog
02-16-2005, 03:17 PM
I think it's the Amigo's goal to not let a single positive Bledsoe thread, even a thanks or good luck- go without some sissy-type whining.

You think they would move on after today.

So much for that logic.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:17 PM
I just don't understand how you could hate such a classy human being, regardless of his performance. :down:

get off your soap box... i dont hate him.. jesus..

i am just glad as hell that he is not the qb and i dont have to suffer through another game he is playing in..

it is so funny to see all the DLC whining like the world is coming to an end. get over it.. it is over. TD and MM are amigos now.

Dozerdog
02-16-2005, 03:18 PM
Here we go with the labels again.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:19 PM
I think it's the Amigo's goal to not let a single positive Bledsoe thread, even a thanks or good luck- go without some sissy-type whining.

You think they would move on after today.

So much for that logic.

:cry:

give me an effing break.. Thurmanator was all over drews **** last season.. he even ditched the ostrich club..

everyone is just sentimental right now because he said some dumb **** like "our defense....errr.. the bills defense... i guess i am not a member of the bills anymore.."

bunch of women.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:20 PM
Here we go with the labels again.

:rofl:

this is your label.

Dozerdog
02-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Yup just like my wife.

She will argue and whine about whatever happened yesterday or last week.

I call it "nagging"

Dozerdog
02-16-2005, 03:21 PM
:rofl:

this is your label.

Very astute ....you should get into radio.....

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 03:22 PM

give me an effing break.. Thurmanator was all over drews **** last season.. he even ditched the ostrich club..

everyone is just sentimental right now because he said some dumb **** like "our defense....errr.. the bills defense... i guess i am not a member of the bills anymore.."

bunch of women.

Can't I wish someone good luck without you saying I am licking the guys balls?

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:22 PM
so your wifes a nag? great.. what does that have to do with drew getting cut and DLCers crying about how good he was still?

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 03:23 PM
I didn't even listen to the press conference anyways.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Can't I wish someone good luck without you saying I am licking the guys balls?

um.. where did i say that?

DLC = Drew Lovers Club...

not drew ball lickers club.. as far as i know.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:24 PM
I didn't even listen to the press conference anyways.

you should.. it was good.. classy goodbye.

THATHURMANATOR
um.. where did i say that?

DLC = Drew Lovers Club...

not drew ball lickers club.. as far as i know.

Where haven't you said that?

THATHURMANATOR
you should.. it was good.. classy goodbye.
I will have to check it out.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:26 PM
Where haven't you said that?

i didnt make up the DLC.. and it was my understanding that it stands for Drew Lovers Club.. so i started the JP Lovers Club..

i have never said you licked drews balls.. WTF.. :lol:

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 03:28 PM
i didnt make up the DLC.. and it was my understanding that it stands for Drew Lovers Club.. so i started the JP Lovers Club..

i have never said you licked drews balls.. WTF.. :lol:
I don't know either I never was involved in that club. All I am saying is that you are jumping on us a little bit for wishing the guy good luck. I am not mad he is gone either.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 03:39 PM
I don't know either I never was involved in that club. All I am saying is that you are jumping on us a little bit for wishing the guy good luck. I am not mad he is gone either.

i wasnt really jumping on you.. i was jumping on people who made comments directly toward me.

my initial post was a joke and people starting crying about it.

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 05:16 PM
i wasnt really jumping on you.. i was jumping on people who made comments directly toward me.

my initial post was a joke and people starting crying about it.

What babies! :;:

Crisis
02-16-2005, 05:18 PM
You don't hate Drew?

You've wished a career-ending injury to him. If that's not hate, then you must love him.

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 05:21 PM
You are talking to me?

Crisis
02-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Of course not Thurm.

THATHURMANATOR
02-16-2005, 05:24 PM
Thank God!

The_Philster
02-16-2005, 06:03 PM

No one actually was involved in it. If you pointed out problems other than Drew, you got labeled as a part of it, though. :rolleyes: