• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Hugh Douglas

Heard on ESPN Radio that Hugh Douglas (DE for Philly)is voiding his contract and will put himself on the FA. It'll be safe to assume that he'll be demanding big dollars.

What is your take on this guy and should be even think about bringing him in?
  • clumping platelets

Too rich for the Bills blood

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

Cut Jay, add $3 million to the cap and take a run at him.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

He would be a great addition. Why is he too rich for our blood? I agree cut JR and go after him.

Comment

• Voltron
          • Jul 2002

If we cut JR we will get a nasty cap hit once again. Why not work on him taking a pay cut? He still is a good TE!
          Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
          - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
          -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
          - Mark Twain

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Jay wouldn't take a paycut in the beginning of this season. They brought in Dave Moore and used that as leverage and he still wouldn't budge. I guess maybe after this season's dismal performance he will reconsider, because he knows he probably wouldn't do much better somewhere else.

Get rid of Fletcher is what I'd say.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
              • Jul 2002

Get rid of Fletcher? Were you watching the game yesterday? He was the only one making any tackles on the running game

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                • Jul 2002

Jay is as good as gone unless he takes a major pay cut. They should at least bring Douglas in for a look and see how much $$$ he wants

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                  Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by BledsoeTOreedfor6
                  Get rid of Fletcher? Were you watching the game yesterday? He was the only one making any tackles on the running game
                  Actually no I wasn't. Listened to it online. Here in Wisconsin they were obviously showing the Packer game and none on CBS. Sorry.

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                    • Jul 2002

Fletcher had a good game yesterday. I think he is a good LB. He just needs a better DL in front of him.

Comment

• Bert102176
                      • Aug 2002

isn't JR a free agent after this season anyways, and heck we should try and go after Hugh Douglas we need a great DE like he is.
                      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• venis2k1
                        Youboty can hope
                        • Jul 2002

If we could pick up Hugh Douglas there is no way we are gonna resign Price. i say get price, and have the d-line look like this next year:

Schobel-?-Big Pat-Jones

we need a nasty DT, any ideas?

Comment

• colin
                          Drew's my hero!
                          • Jul 2002

Hugh would be a wicked DE for us. With Jones, Schoble, and Hugh we could rush our ends up the field like demons every play and always have someone fresh to kick ass. Throw in a DT in FA and Spikes and Colvin, and we have a 46 FOR REAL.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                            Sab and TD are insignificant
                            • Sep 2002

Bryant Young from the 49ers is a free agent after this season - I'd like to see him in a Bills uniform next year right alongside Ninja Williams.

I couldn't agree more, we need to get rid of Jay Riemersma (I hope his contract expires after this year - and he leaves the division), and Dashon Polk, and Eddie Robinson, and then we replace them with Takeo Spikes, Simmons from the Bungles - and that should make our team all set for a Lombardi run (hell maybe 2 or 3 or 4).

But - we're not done yet for this season - the patriots will have a chance to drive the final nail in our coffin though.
                            www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

London Fletcher is good - that first R. Williams TD run the O-line got right on him and neutralized him - If we had (as is possible next year) Bryant Young in there next to Pat Williams, that wouldn't have happened - hell, he probably would have only gotten a yard.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X