PDA

View Full Version : "Hail - Hail the witch is Dead!!"

The Black Bear
02-16-2005, 06:25 PM
You knew you would hear it from theblackbear and here it is!

theblackbear wonders if "The Tin Man" still thinks the Bills are his team. "Look, this is my team." - (The Tin Man)

Wrong answer Dumb-Dumb!

Once again the Mummy has been unwrapped and sent off spinning in a daze. Didn't see it coming? Were pissed off? Who gives a rats ass about "The Tin Man" being pissed off.

That clown has been pissing off theblackbear and Bills fans for 3 years. Be gone wit u'z ya Big Stiff.

You suck!

You always will suck!!

And

theblackbear is glad that your overrated / overpaid ass is finally out of The Buf.

Go cry a river all you want. theblackbear hopes you rust up and the pigeons make you their new crapper. Actually the bum isn't even worth pigeon sh_t!

It's celebration time Bills fan. :clap:

The curse of "The Mummy" is finally over!

:peace:

The Natrix
02-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Negged.

Let's not kick him while he's down.

Novacane
02-16-2005, 06:29 PM
:snicker:

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 06:30 PM
spam. This post is absolute garbage and adds no value to the Drew discussion. I feel dumber for having read it. The Black Bear needs to be tranqed and muzzled.

Tatonka
02-16-2005, 06:33 PM
not your worst post..

The_Philster
02-16-2005, 06:54 PM
not your worst post..

Well he's made so many stupid posts...kinda hard to pin down a single one as the worst :idunno:

jamze132
02-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Well this one ranks up there pretty high. It's pretty jacked up that someone starts a post just to kick someone while they are going through a life change. I know it's only football, but come on. I am glad that we are moving in a different direction, but I'm not gonna rip on Drew like this. If ya wanna comment on his ability, thats different. This thread should be removed. :negrep: :negrep: :negrep:

jamze132
02-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Go JP! :posrep:

Slim
02-16-2005, 09:34 PM
yah i read the first 3 sentences and decieded i wouldnt waste me time.

Philagape
02-16-2005, 09:42 PM
yah i read the first 3 sentences and decieded i wouldnt waste me time.

I read the name of the poster and decided I wouldn't waste my time.

badspanish
02-16-2005, 09:44 PM
El oso negro tiene unos pocos tornillos flojos. :coocoo:

Slim
02-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I read the name of the poster and decided I wouldn't waste my time.

haha i gotta start doing that, i figuered id give him 1 last chance......

The_Philster
02-17-2005, 03:00 AM
haha i gotta start doing that, i figuered id give him 1 last chance......

I decided that once a few months ago...even then it was a waste of time.

northernbillfan
02-17-2005, 03:52 AM
El oso negro tiene unos pocos tornillos flojos. :coocoo:
Agradable ver mal español del ya otra vez, pienso que él tiene más que algún flojos

Big M
02-17-2005, 06:18 AM
You knew you would hear it from theblackbear and here it is!

theblackbear wonders if "The Tin Man" still thinks the Bills are his team. "Look, this is my team." - (The Tin Man)

Wrong answer Dumb-Dumb!

Once again the Mummy has been unwrapped and sent off spinning in a daze. Didn't see it coming? Were pissed off? Who gives a rats ass about "The Tin Man" being pissed off.

That clown has been pissing off theblackbear and Bills fans for 3 years. Be gone wit u'z ya Big Stiff.

You suck!

You always will suck!!

And

theblackbear is glad that your overrated / overpaid ass is finally out of The Buf.

Go cry a river all you want. theblackbear hopes you rust up and the pigeons make you their new crapper. Actually the bum isn't even worth pigeon sh_t!

It's celebration time Bills fan. :clap:

The curse of "The Mummy" is finally over!

:peace:

This must be the only Bills message board you haven't been banned from. Enjoy the ride. Twit.

Jan Reimers
02-17-2005, 08:16 AM
We're not supposed to attack the poster, so I'll just say that there are people who, as children, delight in pulling the wings off of insects and torturing small animals. Some grow up to post on this site.

The Black Bear
02-17-2005, 08:20 AM
Just look at all the Drewlickers crying for their boy!

A little cheese with that wine perhaps?

Hey Drewlickers!

Go find another team. Dallas perhaps? You were never REAL Bills fans in the first place. Guess you Dumb-Dumbs are also free agents now. You're all FIRED!!

KICK ROCKS!

How about surgically removing your tongues from Bledsoe's butt now?

So-so funny. You want to get theblackbear banned? :funny: You're the ones that are banned.

BANNED FROM THE BILLS COMMUNITY! Just like your boy "The Tin Man!!"

Take your Drewlicking to Dallas Dumb-Dumbs! We don't take kindly to Soap Dropping Drewlickers in these parts.

:dance:

Iehoshua
02-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Just look at all the Drewlickers crying for their boy!

A little cheese with that wine perhaps?

Hey Drewlickers!

Go find another team. Dallas perhaps? You were never REAL Bills fans in the first place. Guess you Dumb-Dumbs are also free agents now. You're all FIRED!!

KICK ROCKS!

How about surgically removing your tongues from Bledsoe's butt now?

So-so funny. You want to get theblackbear banned? :funny: You're the ones that are banned.

BANNED FROM THE BILLS COMMUNITY! Just like your boy "The Tin Man!!"

Take your Drewlicking to Dallas Dumb-Dumbs! We don't take kindly to Soap Dropping Drewlickers in these parts.

:dance:

:rofl:

:bf1:

This is the Black Bear we know and love (or love to hate).
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: !