Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

well.. our jobs as amigos has been well served.. the amigos spoke, and upper management listened.. it is time to put our full efforts into supporting JP Losman unconditionally! I have been reasonable and rational for far too long.. i am ready to bury my head in the sand and scream "GO JP" under any and all circumstances.

Amigo Darth... can you please assist in making another great sig. I will nominate myself for the JPLC president, unless someone else would like the role. i will handle all press confrences, media relations, and formal announcements.

I am putting the Calvin Avatar up and dawning a new face soon, as we take a step in the right direction and move towards the ultimate goal, a superbowl win.

I need some addition help on the team.. The following board positions are available:

1. Vice president.. if i ever get assassinated, you take over all my duties.. you will be my right hand man.
    2. Chief of Blame Deflection.. this will be a very important role in the survival of the JPLC.
    3. Chief of Marketing... in charge of all marketing.. letting the world know about our organization.. must have artistic abilities and be creative w/ software.
    4. Lead Recruiter.. Responsible for the recruitment of new members.
    5. Chief Legal Officer.. responsible for all the legal aspects of the club, including slander suits against nonbelievers who dare doubt the savior of the team.

There is also an unlimited amount of membership slots available. The only requirement of membership is to praise JP Losman for everything and blame him for nothing. You must believe that he will take us to the promise land.

This is an equal opportunity group. Everyone has a clean slate and regardless of any prior group/club affiliations, you are welcome here, as long as you follow the one membership rule above.

If you have questions, would like to nominate yourself or someone else for a board position, just become a member, or would like to make donations, you may post here.

Thank you for your time and efforts in advance.

President of the JPLC -
    Tatonka
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • ScottLawrence
    • Jan 2004

How about we wait until he plays?

The only thing JP has showed us is that he can run around like a chicken with his head cut off.

Damn.

I hope you didn't do the same thing for RJ, and Bledsoe.
    You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

umm.. no.. i didnt.. i guess you missed the irony that i am going to be the president of this fine organization..

and he has played.. he was almost perfect in 2 preseason games.. that is enough for me!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Beastmaster
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Feb 2005

I don't want to be a fan who gives the qb a free pass all the time when he screws up. Qb's mess up. That's understandable. The key is: Is he good enough to get out a bind and rally the team to win games. In other words, can he redeem himself and overcome his mistakes. That's all that really matters to me. I'm going to get my JPL jersey in support of our new qb. I just hope I don't have to end up selling it on ebay in a year or two.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

god damn it.. quit with the negativity...

Your new, Beast.. so i will give you some slack.. but i am not going to explain the history behind this.. do a search for the ostrich club or the amigos if you want some history.

Now.. SIGN UP!

Comment

• Beastmaster
            Hall of Fame Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka
            god damn it.. quit with the negativity...

Your new, Beast.. so i will give you some slack.. but i am not going to explain the history behind this.. do a search for the ostrich club or the amigos if you want some history.

Now.. SIGN UP!
            I like your avatar. A christmas story was great. I love that flick.

Comment

• BillsFever21
              • Aug 2004

I signed up a long time ago.

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

If I join your little gang, can we hate on Lindel too?

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

I'll take the Chief of Blame Deflection position. That's the easiest one - I'll just cut and paste all the DLC excuses and do a search/replace on "Drew" with "JP:.

(and yes, I am saying this in the spirit of the sarcasm of the thread, i.e., I realize this is just for fun)

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

Sounds cool!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                      • Jan 2003

..does my current sig work?

Comment

• ryjam282
                        Offical Billszone Starting QB
                        • Mar 2003

Mark me down as well. I have waiting for the time to take off our Amgio hats and put on the Bills helemt...That time is now.

Ryan Withey
                        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• BillsRockSOMUCH
                          Exhausted of Losing
                          • Mar 2004

Count me in!

Comment

• lordofgun
                            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                            • Jul 2002

JPLC will never work. You need a catchier name before I'll join.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

members.. if you can think of a better name, post it.

Comment

Working...
                              X