• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I have an idea.

How about instead of labeling people lickers, lovers, and haters, we try discussing the Bills like intelligent adults?

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

• Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

NO YOU BLEEDING-HEART PEACENIK

"It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
      NO YOU BLEEDING-HEART PEACENIK

Shut your pie hole, pillow licker.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
        Maybe?
        • Oct 2003

Given this is an internet forum, the chances of that happening are.....
        Attached Files

Comment

• helmetguy
          Touch the helmet for luck
          • Sep 2002

Is that possible?
          Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
          And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by lordofgun
            How about instead of labeling people lickers, lovers, and haters, we try discussing the Bills like intelligent adults?
            Originally posted by helmetguy
            Is that possible?
            I doubt it...some people are unwilling to let go of the blind hatred that kept them going but it's a great idea in theory. People just have to drop these stupid little clubs they made up as a start to make it work.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Big M
              • Jan 2004

Where is that hidden forum ? Link ?

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

LOG... please sign up for the JPLC.
                "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• regor
                  • Jul 2002

Because we want you to be able to join the discussion too.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                    • Jan 2003

I'd like to think most of my posts are based on intelligent discussion. The groupie stuff is just a sidebar to it all, since this is, after all, only a message board. Why take everything as if it's a corporate board meeting discussion? It's all for fun, IMO, keeps things interesting. I'd go numb pretty quick if everyone here didn't have some personality to their postings. Plus, I have no problem being labeled if it's something I believe in. For example, calling me a conservative since most of my political views are as such isn't negative to me. I'm proud of it. On the same line, calling me 'Amigo' because I wanted a Qb change for the Bills isn't a negative label, cuz it's true! Why take offense to everything? Chill out folks! It's a m-e-s-s-a-g-e b-o-a-r-d. For those who are no-nonsense adult discussion only, DON'T COMMENT on the other stuff! Simply choose to not read it or let it roll off your back. We are all(or almost all) Bills fans here. The bottom line is we all want the team to succeed. Just because some of us think differently doesn't mean we have to take it personal when the other guy doesn't agree.

Comment

• TedMock
                      • Jul 2002

Ah, the good old days. Good luck with that one. I don't like the labeling either, especially "Drewlicker." WTF is that? I fell somewhere in the middle with this whole thing. I like(d) Drew, but I was ready for a change, and I'm excited about the prospect of Losman. I don't think I was a "lover" or a "hater." I actually became completely indifferent after a while. I just want to sniff the playoff's and a shake up was necessary. Anyway, let's all agree that anybody who seriously uses the term "Drewlicker" is semi-******ed. Anybody who uses (INSERT NAME)Licker in any context is semi-******ed. That's just gross! Unless, of course it's "The overstock.com girl licker." In that case, I'm more than happy for the label.

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by TedMock
                        Anybody who uses (INSERT NAME)Licker in any context is semi-******ed. That's just gross! Unless, of course it's "The overstock.com girl licker." In that case, I'm more than happy for the label.

Comment

• BAM
                          • Sep 2003

Comment

• Iehoshua
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                            I'd like to think most of my posts are based on intelligent discussion. The groupie stuff is just a sidebar to it all, since this is, after all, only a message board. Why take everything as if it's a corporate board meeting discussion? It's all for fun, IMO, keeps things interesting. I'd go numb pretty quick if everyone here didn't have some personality to their postings. Plus, I have no problem being labeled if it's something I believe in. For example, calling me a conservative since most of my political views are as such isn't negative to me. I'm proud of it. On the same line, calling me 'Amigo' because I wanted a Qb change for the Bills isn't a negative label, cuz it's true! Why take offense to everything? Chill out folks! It's a m-e-s-s-a-g-e b-o-a-r-d. For those who are no-nonsense adult discussion only, DON'T COMMENT on the other stuff! Simply choose to not read it or let it roll off your back. We are all(or almost all) Bills fans here. The bottom line is we all want the team to succeed. Just because some of us think differently doesn't mean we have to take it personal when the other guy doesn't agree.

Comment

Working...
                            X