• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Tedy Bruschi's in the hospital

He was taken by ambulance from his MA home earlier today. He was complaining of severe head aches.
    hmm, migraine? Tumor? Anurism(sp)? Ugliness?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Well I hate the Pats, but I don't want to wish ill will on anyone because of football (except Rob Johnson). I hope he makes a full recovery.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Slim
      • Apr 2004

i h8 the pats wiht a passion also but, my thoughts and prayers are with him

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

I hope, for his famiuly's sake- that he's ok

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
          He was taken by ambulance from his MA home earlier today. He was complaining of severe head aches.
          hmm, migraine? Tumor? Anurism(sp)? Ugliness?
          so what did you hit him with?
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
            • Jul 2003

Reports are Bruschi suffered "stroke-like" symptoms. He had headaches and had vision problem in one of his eye's. One of the local TV stations is reporting he had partial paralysis. He was taken by ambulance to Mass General.

Reports are he is now doing better and his vision is returning in his eye. Hopefully, he will be fine. Football aside, Tedy has 3 young kids.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

From those symptoms, I'd say he had a "classic" migraine, not the kind they call "cluster migraines". I get classic migraines too, severe head pain, blindness, jumbled thoughts, numbness..they thought I had a stroke when I was first diagnosed, too. My whole left side was paralised, and I couldn't remember my address. He'll be fine, and they'll prolly send him home with one of the meds they gave me. Right now, the only med that helps mine is Imitrex.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• superbills
                • Mar 2003

Here's hoping that it's nothing more than a migraine (just be cause they are generally not life threatening, not because they are a picnic under any circumstances). My thoughts and prayers are with Tedy and his family.

"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                Ronald Reagan
                40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

First off I HATE THE FUGGIN PATS. That said I HATED Bruschi. That was until I saw how he was with his kids on the field before the superbowl. That was awsome. I sincerely hope two things...1) he gets fully recovered. 2) IF this is slight stroke like symptoms he needs to retire. He has money, a pension and 3 rings. I dont' want to see a warrior like him suffer long term effects esp when he can prevent it.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                    • Aug 2004

once again mybills what did you do to him?
                    http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• NJFINSFAN1
                      NJ In The House
                      • Nov 2004

Maybe it was to much glare from all those diamonds on his fingers!

Time To Ski!

Comment

• jmb1099
                        • Sep 2004

Yeah I wasn't much of a Bruschi fan either until I saw the human side of him interacting with his children. Its easy sometimes to forget that these guys are in many ways just like each of us. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. I hope he makes a full recovery...but then decides that there are things in life more important than football and retires leaving New England with a giant gaping hole to fill in their defense.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by mybills
                          From those symptoms, I'd say he had a "classic" migraine, not the kind they call "cluster migraines". I get classic migraines too, severe head pain, blindness, jumbled thoughts, numbness..they thought I had a stroke when I was first diagnosed, too. My whole left side was paralised, and I couldn't remember my address. He'll be fine, and they'll prolly send him home with one of the meds they gave me. Right now, the only med that helps mine is Imitrex.
                          My thoughts and prayers are also with Tedy and his family. Something like this always puts things in perspective, making football seem fairly insignificant. Let's hope it's "only" a severe migraine.

BTW, mybills, the symptoms you describe are pretty much the way I feel after every Bills' loss.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mybills
                            81 st zoner
                            • Jul 2002

I don't think stroke victims get the headache part. I'm almost positive it was a classic migraine. To answer Phil & BJH...I didn't hit him, I'm leaving that up to one of the Bills!

Comment

• don137
                              • Jul 2002

Football is a game. While I hate the Patriots I have the upmost respect for them and most of their players. I would never wish harm on anyone. Glad to hear he is walking around and it may not be too serious. Let's hope he is on the field when the Bills beat the Pats next year

Comment

Working...
                              X