PDA

View Full Version : Eric Moulds

BADTHINGSMAN
02-16-2005, 09:28 PM
I didnt really think about this untill now.. Moulds has had a pretty good career, but never really has had a steady QB..

Jim Kelly
Todd Collins
Billy Joe Hobert
Rob Johnson
Doug Flutie
Travis Brown
Alex Van Pelt
Drew Bledsoe

and this year J.P. Losman..

Granted they were not all starters but to stay with one team and play with 9 different QB's.. I may have missed a couple too..

Slim
02-16-2005, 09:32 PM
very tru, i never really thought about that, and he we still go down as one of the 3 best bills recievers of all time.

Mr. Cynical
02-16-2005, 09:39 PM
I posted about this a while back when people were saying how much better Harrison is. My response was that for the last 7 years (after Kelly left), Marvin has had Manning throwing to him and Eric has had

Todd Collins - awful
Billy Joe Hobert - really awful
Rob Johnson - bad
Doug Flutie - had moments
Travis Brown - probably threw 10 passes total
Alex Van Pelt - good leader but no arm
Drew Bledsoe - well, we won't go there

And then throw in all of the OC changes as well and I'm amazed he's done as well as he has.

OpIv37
02-16-2005, 09:43 PM
While I think Harrison is better than Moulds, I tend to agree with Cynical- it's hard to compare the two because of completely different situations. In addition to the stability, the Colts are an offensive-minded team. The only time in Moulds' career when the Bills functioned with that mindset was '02, and it only worked for half the season.

tampabay25690
02-16-2005, 11:15 PM
It is so hard to compare WR's, but you are right Harrison has the best situation in the NFL, and probably is the quiest top player in the NFL!!!!!!

The_Philster
02-17-2005, 03:12 AM
In all honesty, I don't think I'd even bring up Billy Joe Hobert...Travis Brown saw about as much action as he did..Thank God :phew:

TheBrownBear
02-17-2005, 12:22 PM
And Harrison has benefited from playing in a dome his whole career. Moulds would have been a great receiver if he was placed in a better situation. Now he's on the decline. Too bad for Eric.

ddaryl
02-17-2005, 01:09 PM
Todd Collins - awful
Billy Joe Hobert - really awful
Rob Johnson - bad
Doug Flutie - had moments
Travis Brown - probably threw 10 passes total
Alex Van Pelt - good leader but no arm
Drew Bledsoe - well, we won't go there

I think RJ deserves to be upgraded to had moments, it was the reason why DF couldn't displace him. DF was equally bad when he wasn't having moments