PDA

View Full Version : Alright...What Should We do with Henry?

jmb1099
02-17-2005, 07:27 AM
Drew is history and it will be interesting to see where he goes. However the question of what to do with Henry remains. Do we trade him for a back-up qb? Do we try to fix our line problems with him? Does he still have any value at all?

Jayhawk
02-17-2005, 07:58 AM
trade him to the CFL for marvin graves, so we can have a back up qb

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-17-2005, 08:01 AM
He will be traded if we can get something valuable for him. If we have to give him away, we won't......we won't make a trade unless it benefits the Bills. Direct from Donahoe's mouth in the last few weeks....sorry, no link.

ryjam282
02-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Honestly, I think we hold onto him now unless we get the 2nd round pick that TD wants for him. I think with a first year QB that the Bills are going to try and run the ball about 30 times a game...They might really need WIllis and Henry...We shall see though.

Jan Reimers
02-17-2005, 08:07 AM
He will be traded if we can get something valuable for him. If we have to give him away, we won't......we won't make a trade unless it benefits the Bills. Direct from Donahoe's mouth in the last few weeks....sorry, no link.
I agree, and that's the way it should be. If we can't get much of value for him, there is little reason to give him away. He'll be just about the best backup RB in the league, and great insurance for Willis.

jmb1099
02-17-2005, 08:46 AM
Keeping him could prove risky...he could be a great asset if he decides to play. I am skeptical that he would, but only time will tell.

DraftBoy
02-17-2005, 08:48 AM
I think we hold onto him till draft day or maybe till end of TC and wait to see what the big injuries are (or whoever quits the Dolphins this year), and then trade Henry for a pick in the next draft.

Jan Reimers
02-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Keeping him could prove risky...he could be a great asset if he decides to play. I am skeptical that he would, but only time will tell.
He'll play, if only to prove his trade value in order to get out of Buffalo one day.

Mr. Cynical
02-17-2005, 01:36 PM
I'm actually thinking about that McMichael trade. At first it seemed like a bad idea, but now I'm reconsidering it. Steve Young said at the Pro Bowl that he would take a star TE over a star WR every day of the week, e.g., when it is 3rd and 8, you want that dependable TE to get the 1st down. Has anyone heard of a Randy-Henry trade or was that all pure speculation?

Iehoshua
02-17-2005, 01:46 PM
I'm actually thinking about that McMichael trade. At first it seemed like a bad idea, but now I'm reconsidering it. Steve Young said at the Pro Bowl that he would take a star TE over a star WR every day of the week, e.g., when it is 3rd and 8, you want that dependable TE to get the 1st down. Has anyone heard of a Randy-Henry trade or was that all pure speculation?
Speculation/conjecture...

THATHURMANATOR
02-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Honestly, I think we hold onto him now unless we get the 2nd round pick that TD wants for him. I think with a first year QB that the Bills are going to try and run the ball about 30 times a game...They might really need WIllis and Henry...We shall see though.

Great Point. If we trade Travis and Willis goes down we are screwed!

Big M
02-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Yes, by all means, lets keep a moody locker room distraction around. Sharp thinking.

TD will play hardball but TH WILL be dealt.

jamze132
02-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Is Mare still kicking in Miami? If not, how about a Henry/Lindel pachage for McMichael?

Mahdi
02-17-2005, 05:27 PM
Id settle for a 3rd rounder if thats all we could get...its better than nothing, and better than a locker room distraction.

Jan Reimers
02-17-2005, 05:44 PM
Is Mare still kicking in Miami? If not, how about a Henry/Lindel pachage for McMichael?
Mare is still there.