PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe Tribute Challenge

illusionone
02-17-2005, 09:38 AM
One thing about the Bills Zone that I love is the creativity of it's members. I would love to see some great Wallpapers or videos, celebrating the positive moments Drew had as a Buffalo Bill.

Iehoshua
02-17-2005, 10:15 AM
How you doing? You gonna make it? I know you've gotta be devestated... Life goes on... Drew will be picked up somewhere so don't fret...
:buddies:

illusionone
02-17-2005, 10:25 AM
How you doing? You gonna make it? I know you've gotta be devestated... Life goes on... Drew will be picked up somewhere so don't fret...
:buddies:

It's not about about that. I figured it would be a classy send off is all.

Iehoshua
02-17-2005, 10:50 AM
C'mon now fess up. How many boxes of kleenex have you gone through since yesterday? 20? 50?
;)

BillsFanCupp38
02-17-2005, 10:51 AM
I remember Drew's First regular season game against the Jets when i absolutley fell in love with the guy. He threw this block on a reverse and took out a Jets D-lineman. I was like "WOW, this guy is the bomb". I can also recall the game in that same season where we whooped up on the dolphins 38-21 and it was Drew who was lighting up the scoreboard. Then the snow started to come down and it was just a perfect scene for that game and i was so happy that we killed the dolphins. It didnt really hit me untill last night before i went to bed how much i am going to miss Drew Bledsoe. I have a lot of Bledsoe memorabilia that i thought i was gonna take down, but i left it up so that i would always remember Drew and everything that he did for our franchise. I always stuck by him through the thick and the thin and i truely think there isnt a Bledsoe fan out their who is as heartbroken as me.
Farewell Drew and you will always be remembered as a fan favorite in my book :cry: :peace:

Novacane
02-17-2005, 10:54 AM

I don't think he cares

TheBrownBear
02-17-2005, 12:16 PM
Bledsoe.
He Came.
He Starred.
He Sucked.
He Sucked Worse.
I Threw My T.V. Out the Window.
He Left.

TedMock
02-17-2005, 12:32 PM
Is he wearing bikini briefs under his jock?! Look closely at that picture.

illusionone
02-17-2005, 12:45 PM
:posrep: Gr8 Post

I remember Drew's First regular season game against the Jets when i absolutley fell in love with the guy. He threw this block on a reverse and took out a Jets D-lineman. I was like "WOW, this guy is the bomb". I can also recall the game in that same season where we whooped up on the dolphins 38-21 and it was Drew who was lighting up the scoreboard. Then the snow started to come down and it was just a perfect scene for that game and i was so happy that we killed the dolphins. It didnt really hit me untill last night before i went to bed how much i am going to miss Drew Bledsoe. I have a lot of Bledsoe memorabilia that i thought i was gonna take down, but i left it up so that i would always remember Drew and everything that he did for our franchise. I always stuck by him through the thick and the thin and i truely think there isnt a Bledsoe fan out their who is as heartbroken as me.
Farewell Drew and you will always be remembered as a fan favorite in my book :cry: :peace:

illusionone
02-17-2005, 12:47 PM
This post from "The Brown Bear" doesn't suprise me. Classless. . . .
:negrep:

Bledsoe.
He Came.
He Starred.
He Sucked.
He Sucked Worse.
He Left.

Mr. Cynical
02-17-2005, 12:56 PM
Bledsoe.
He Came.
He Starred.
He Sucked.
He Sucked Worse.
He Left.
:roflmao:

TheBrownBear
02-17-2005, 01:28 PM
This post from "The Brown Bear" doesn't suprise me. Classless. . . .
:negrep:
Why you neggin' TheBrownBear? I succintly summed up the Bledsoe era. And don't overlook the props I gave him. "He starred" refers to the 4 good games he had in 2002.

illusionone
02-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Why you neggin' TheBrownBear? I succintly summed up the Bledsoe era. And don't overlook the props I gave him. "He starred" refers to the 4 good games he had in 2002.

Nothing personal, but the thread wasn't meant to bash drew, there are at least a dozen out there for that.

pleasesavedrew
02-17-2005, 02:09 PM
drew will forever be my favorite player, i like jp, but drew is number for me forever.

Iehoshua
02-17-2005, 02:19 PM
drew will forever be my favorite player, i like jp, but drew is number for me forever.
:meh: