PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe, the perfect politician

trapezeus
02-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Disclaimer: I like Bledsoe as a human. As everyone says, he's a classy act.

Bledsoe should run for office after football. He says all the right things that everyone wants to hear and then doesn't follow through. Whether he's a democrat or republican, it doesn't matter. They all do it. Say what you want to hear and then fail to deliver. He has always stood at that podium and said the right words, but you knew he couldn't win the big one.

It's a decent career decision. All he has to do is stand still and face the heat of reporter's questions. It's not much different than standing still and waiting for blitz after blitz to smack you around.

illusionone
02-17-2005, 10:24 AM
The Difference between Drew and a Politician is that when Drew says something he actually acts on his words. He may not successfull at every attemp but at least he trys. Politicians lie and never even try.

Disclaimer: I like Bledsoe as a human. As everyone says, he's a classy act.

Bledsoe should run for office after football. He says all the right things that everyone wants to hear and then doesn't follow through. Whether he's a democrat or republican, it doesn't matter. They all do it. Say what you want to hear and then fail to deliver. He has always stood at that podium and said the right words, but you knew he couldn't win the big one.

It's a decent career decision. All he has to do is stand still and face the heat of reporter's questions. It's not much different than standing still and waiting for blitz after blitz to smack you around.

trapezeus
02-17-2005, 10:33 AM
fair enough. But at the end of the day, both said something and then couldn't deliver. I honestly think Bledsoe is a well spoken guy, a lot of people respect him. He could do well in politics. God knows it doesn't take much to get elected than some money which he has.

illusionone
02-17-2005, 10:42 AM
I will agree with this

fair enough. But at the end of the day, both said something and then couldn't deliver. I honestly think Bledsoe is a well spoken guy, a lot of people respect him. He could do well in politics. God knows it doesn't take much to get elected than some money which he has.