• Show
Clear All
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

RJ/Flutie Problems Led to Early Bledsoe Release

I'm convinced the problems before helped with the speed of this decision
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

• G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Agree but it was venomous Bills fans and media as result of that squabble which made it necessary.

Comment

• DaBills
      • Sep 2004

Maybe this last year it became untolerable. But for his first two years here, Drew had the Qb position unchallenged without even the possibility of losing it. The position was his to lose the whole time here, and eventually, he did.
      “The Bills: better than the record indicates.”

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

you could be right, but if that's the case I don't care- at least the team learned from past mistakes.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

speedy release ?

Arguably Bledsoe should have been released last year. This wasn't a speedy decision at all.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
            speedy release ?

Arguably Bledsoe should have been released last year. This wasn't a speedy decision at all.
            If they had done that, they might've let Williams stay...because it would be like saying Bledsoe was the biggest problem with the 2003 Bills...and most of us know it was the coaching.
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

It wasn't Beldsoe's fault that the team was in trouble in 2003, it was Williams.

TD wanted to see what Bledsoe had left under a new coach. Had Mularky, or anyone but Williams worked with him from the begining, it might have been a different story with a much happier ending.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
              X