X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • That Guy
    • Apr 2004

Bills Could Overtake the Pats

After years of hating everything that Pete Prisco has ever written... I'll let him pass for now. He lists the Bills, along with the Colts, Ravens, Jaguars and Falcons as teams that can prevent the Pats from winning their fourth Super Bowl in five years. Nothing special here, but I like that we're at least getting credit for the team that is surrounding JP.
  • Shiny Chicken
    Shinier than your mom
    • Jul 2002

Oh yeah... great guy to have on our side... ever so accurate and reliable Pete Prisco...

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Decent article. Thanks for posting it. You got repped for it.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• pats-were-right
        Just paint a target on my forehead
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
        Oh yeah... great guy to have on our side... ever so accurate and reliable Pete Prisco...
        Not to mention he's always been "glass half empty" when it comes to the Pats anyway. He's one of those steretypical national guys who only started to say "hmmm, maybe they're pretty good" THIS season.

Don't get me started on the "most overrated player" award he gave Brady a couple years ago.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

"most overrated player" award he gave Brady a couple years ago.

He was right if he meant the second SB win. Adam should have gotten that MVP.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
          X