• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fabolouspaul
    • Oct 2002

Sam Madison article

Check it out http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sport...ns/4646524.htm

Here's a quote from Dave Wannstadt

''They have a great group of receivers -- and they made a few good throws -- but we're better than them,'' said Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt.
    LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

• Buffarama
    Football-Sport of the Gods
    • Jul 2002

Re: Sam Madison article

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
    Check it out http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/sport...ns/4646524.htm

Here's a quote from Dave Wannstadt

''They have a great group of receivers -- and they made a few good throws -- but we're better than them,'' said Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt.

Comment

• dolfan25
      Clements & Mulakey I'm taking you down next
      • Jul 2002

Madison has sucked this year. Our secondary definitely needs some changes. Brrock is starting to show his age and probably won't be with the team next year. Sam needs to get his ass back in gear. Pat has certainly outplayed him this year. I would agree that the Fins are a better team than the Bills but the Bills have certainly saved their best games for the Phins(not a surprise). I would say that lady luckdefinitely favoured you this year in the 2 matchups what with Lucas playin perhaps the worst game in the history of the league in the 1st and that blizzard yesterday. Can anyone tell me why the league always schedules Miami to play in Buffalo late in the year. I don't think we've played in BLO before week 8 since '96. And this is the 3rd year in a row our last scheduled game is in NE. It's probably because the Phins are pretty much your only guaranteed sellout at this time of year

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

even WCF knows when he is wrong.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Football is made to be played in less than perfect conditions. If the Dolphins can't handle a little cold and snow then they are are a bunch of pu$$ies. The Bills handled the snow just fine!

Comment

• ac_lanham
            • Dec 2002

IMHO Wanny frickin wasted his voice when he said that, I don't mean to sound like a kiss @$$ but if we're soooooooo much better then them why the hell do their receivers torch us year after year after year after year... We may have been better than them before but definitely not this year

Comment

• Xtreme
              • Dec 2002

Lady luck? What? The weather wasnt even a factor untill 4th quarter. Its funny when the Phinz beat us there better,when we beat them its luck. Its the fact that Buffalo beat you twice this year. Dont blame the weather, we play in Miami when its hot out and beat you so whats the difference. Hot or Cold we still whipped your butts.
              I See Said The Blind Ref Peeing In The Wind

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Xtreme
                Lady luck? What? The weather wasnt even a factor untill 4th quarter. Its funny when the Phinz beat us there better,when we beat them its luck. Its the fact that Buffalo beat you twice this year. Dont blame the weather, we play in Miami when its hot out and beat you so whats the difference. Hot or Cold we still whipped your butts.
                Welcome to the Zone!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• dolfan25
                  • Jul 2002

Everyone is always so enamored by season sweeps determining who the better team is.

Well let me ask you this, are the Jets better than you this year? I don't think so but they swept you. Were we better in '96 when we went 8-8 and you went 10-6 or 11-5, yet the Fins swept the Bills. I think it's a lot more likely that the Fins make the playoffs. When it comes to division rivals you can throw out the records. No way were the Jets better than the Fins for 4 years but it didn't stop them from kicking their ass.

Look up 84 Raiders vs. Seattle and tell me they were better than the Raiders.

You were certainly the better team on the 2 days the teams played but I have a feeling that our record and a playoff berth will show the Fins as the better team.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by dolfan25
                    Madison has sucked this year. Our secondary definitely needs some changes. Brrock is starting to show his age and probably won't be with the team next year. Sam needs to get his ass back in gear. Pat has certainly outplayed him this year. I would agree that the Fins are a better team than the Bills but the Bills have certainly saved their best games for the Phins(not a surprise). I would say that lady luckdefinitely favoured you this year in the 2 matchups what with Lucas playin perhaps the worst game in the history of the league in the 1st and that blizzard yesterday. Can anyone tell me why the league always schedules Miami to play in Buffalo late in the year. I don't think we've played in BLO before week 8 since '96. And this is the 3rd year in a row our last scheduled game is in NE. It's probably because the Phins are pretty much your only guaranteed sellout at this time of year

I thought that I didn't need this anymore
                    My Band
                    daveviterna.com

Comment

• dolfan25
                      • Jul 2002

At least you're consistent 3w. Always expect some brilliant response. I think you should use that for Bills fans who keep insisting the Chiefs game was a fix.

Comment

• mchurchfie
                        • Jul 2002

At least you're consistent 3w. Always expect some brilliant response. I think you should use that for Bills fans who keep insisting the Chiefs game was a fix.

My Band
                        daveviterna.com

Comment

• dolfan25
                          • Jul 2002

Isn't there a broken railway somewhere for you to fix, LOL

Comment

• mchurchfie
                            • Jul 2002

Isn't there a broken railway somewhere for you to fix, LOL
                            LOL..Nah 25..I don't do that anymore...I'm a pimp and a part time gigilo now
                            My Band
                            daveviterna.com

Comment

• dolfan25
                              • Jul 2002

Well I bet you make money pimpin but I think you'd be resorting to food stamps and "guberment" cheese if gigilo is your only source of income, LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X