X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsPride12
    • Dec 2004

Season Ticket holders

Where do you guys all sit? I'm looking into getting season tickets this year and I want to know what are the best sections to get tickets in. I know section 125 gets very rowdy. Do you guys know if there are available tickets in 121 or 123 or are they all taken up by previous season ticket holders. Also what are some good sections away from that area? Thanks
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Thurm, helmetguy, and myself all sit in 122
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

We're in 129, but to be honest, there isn't a bad seat in that entire stadium. I just shy away from the upper deck because I like being a little closer to the action.

Some people swear by the upper deck because they like to watch plays develop.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
        We're in 129, but to be honest, there isn't a bad seat in that entire stadium. I just shy away from the upper deck because I like being a little closer to the action.

I've sat in both sections- in 123 4 rows from the field and now reside on the 35 yard line in the upper deck.

For my preference, I like the upper deck. The end zone was great for watching touchdowns (if they were in your end) but sucked for the rest of the game.

I like watching the entire field. Plus, the closer to the field you get the moron factor increaes. Guys in the first few rows actually think the refs or players will act/react to really loud profanity like "Hey ref- You #@%&$ ***got"

All it does is keep me from bringing my younger nephews to the game.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          I've sat in both sections- in 123 4 rows from the field and now reside on the 35 yard line in the upper deck.

For my preference, I like the upper deck. The end zone was great for watching touchdowns (if they were in your end) but sucked for the rest of the game.

I like watching the entire field. Plus, the closer to the field you get the moron factor increaes. Guys in the first few rows actually think the refs or players will act/react to really loud profanity like "Hey ref- You #@%&$ ***got"

All it does is keep me from bringing my younger nephews to the game.
          Stupid Patrick.

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

I'm in section 113, Row 2, seats 1-2. My best friend and I sit right behind the visitors bench. There are both positives and negatives to this:

Positives: 1) More sun keeps you warmer on those cold, windy days. 2) At about 35-40 yard line, we can see both sides of the field pretty well. 3) Being behind the visiting team, we get to hear all the heckling of the other players and let me tell you - sometimes that can be incredibly entertaining. Some games, I've found that I'm laughing 75% of the time from listening to all the hecklers.

Negatives: 1) I'm too low. On row 2, sometimes it is hard to see over the visiting team players. They are tall! It's not too bad, but it's especially pronounced in pre-Season when they have so many players on the field. As the cuts are made it gets a little better and once the games start, it's not too bad, but I still am going to try and move higher up this year. 2) Also, I agree with some posters above...taking a child into the lower seats is usually not a good idea - unless it's preseason. I've also seen people dressed up from other teams treated pretty nasty - even if they were quiet. This one young couple was rooting for the Titans a few years back when we played the night game on ESPN. They were painted, dressed and brought a sign to try and get on TV. Despite being quiet throughout the game, at halftime, they had their sign ripped up by rowdy Bill fans (when I was in section 116 a few years back) and I remember thinking that it was a sad day for representation of Bills fans everywhere...

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
              Zero for Zero!
              • Mar 2003

I'm in Section 134, Row 4. The seats are right on the 50, which is great. Ideally they would be about 10-15 rows higher. Pre-season is tough because of the number of players on the sidelines. It makes it hard to see the game. One thing that is really cool is watching and listening to Krumrie. He is nuts.

Even though the seats are low, the corwd is pretty good. There are occassional rowdies there, but not too often.
              Originally posted by mysticsoto
              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Billsology

I prefer upper deck........row 2 ain't bad

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
                  Stupid Patrick.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                    • Jul 2002

Hey Mikey!!! Maybe this could be your new seatmate.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

mmmm... season tickets. I wish I lived closer to B-lo so I could get them....

someday- someday I suppose
                      One day- one day, who knows?
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Sabre Ally
                        Hey Mikey!!! Maybe this could be your new seatmate.
                        I'm still holding out for my partner from last season.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

I have two seats in section 123, row 4, seats 3 and 4. Seat 4 is currently available. Mush and Sabre Ally have first dibs though.

Comment

• Sabre Ally
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                            I'm still holding out for my partner from last season.
                            Well, don't hold out too long, cuz I ain't paying for them if I have to work on Sundays.

Comment

• hemi13
                              • Jan 2004

Voltron and I sit in section 126
                              Bills Backers of Tucson

Comment

Working...
                              X