PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket holders

BillsPride12
02-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Where do you guys all sit? I'm looking into getting season tickets this year and I want to know what are the best sections to get tickets in. I know section 125 gets very rowdy. Do you guys know if there are available tickets in 121 or 123 or are they all taken up by previous season ticket holders. Also what are some good sections away from that area? Thanks

The_Philster
02-18-2005, 03:11 AM
Thurm, helmetguy, and myself all sit in 122

Historian
02-18-2005, 04:07 AM
We're in 129, but to be honest, there isn't a bad seat in that entire stadium. I just shy away from the upper deck because I like being a little closer to the action.

Some people swear by the upper deck because they like to watch plays develop.

Dozerdog
02-18-2005, 07:48 AM
We're in 129, but to be honest, there isn't a bad seat in that entire stadium. I just shy away from the upper deck because I like being a little closer to the action.

I've sat in both sections- in 123 4 rows from the field and now reside on the 35 yard line in the upper deck.

For my preference, I like the upper deck. The end zone was great for watching touchdowns (if they were in your end) but sucked for the rest of the game.

I like watching the entire field. Plus, the closer to the field you get the moron factor increaes. Guys in the first few rows actually think the refs or players will act/react to really loud profanity like "Hey ref- You #@%&$ ***got"

All it does is keep me from bringing my younger nephews to the game.

Earthquake Enyart
02-18-2005, 07:53 AM
I've sat in both sections- in 123 4 rows from the field and now reside on the 35 yard line in the upper deck.

For my preference, I like the upper deck. The end zone was great for watching touchdowns (if they were in your end) but sucked for the rest of the game.

I like watching the entire field. Plus, the closer to the field you get the moron factor increaes. Guys in the first few rows actually think the refs or players will act/react to really loud profanity like "Hey ref- You #@%&$ ***got"

All it does is keep me from bringing my younger nephews to the game.
Stupid Patrick. :mad:

mysticsoto
02-18-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm in section 113, Row 2, seats 1-2. My best friend and I sit right behind the visitors bench. There are both positives and negatives to this:

Positives: 1) More sun keeps you warmer on those cold, windy days. 2) At about 35-40 yard line, we can see both sides of the field pretty well. 3) Being behind the visiting team, we get to hear all the heckling of the other players and let me tell you - sometimes that can be incredibly entertaining. Some games, I've found that I'm laughing 75% of the time from listening to all the hecklers.

Negatives: 1) I'm too low. On row 2, sometimes it is hard to see over the visiting team players. They are tall! It's not too bad, but it's especially pronounced in pre-Season when they have so many players on the field. As the cuts are made it gets a little better and once the games start, it's not too bad, but I still am going to try and move higher up this year. 2) Also, I agree with some posters above...taking a child into the lower seats is usually not a good idea - unless it's preseason. I've also seen people dressed up from other teams treated pretty nasty - even if they were quiet. This one young couple was rooting for the Titans a few years back when we played the night game on ESPN. They were painted, dressed and brought a sign to try and get on TV. Despite being quiet throughout the game, at halftime, they had their sign ripped up by rowdy Bill fans (when I was in section 116 a few years back) and I remember thinking that it was a sad day for representation of Bills fans everywhere...

Dr. Lecter
02-18-2005, 08:29 AM
I'm in Section 134, Row 4. The seats are right on the 50, which is great. Ideally they would be about 10-15 rows higher. Pre-season is tough because of the number of players on the sidelines. It makes it hard to see the game. One thing that is really cool is watching and listening to Krumrie. He is nuts.

Even though the seats are low, the corwd is pretty good. There are occassional rowdies there, but not too often.

clumping platelets
02-18-2005, 08:40 AM

I prefer upper deck........row 2 ain't bad :D

clumping platelets
02-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Stupid Patrick. :mad:

:rofl: :posrep:

Sabre Ally
02-18-2005, 08:52 AM
Hey Mikey!!! Maybe this could be your new seatmate. :D

OpIv37
02-18-2005, 08:59 AM
mmmm... season tickets. I wish I lived closer to B-lo so I could get them....

someday- someday I suppose
One day- one day, who knows?

Michael82
02-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Hey Mikey!!! Maybe this could be your new seatmate. :D
I'm still holding out for my partner from last season. :sadwalk:

Michael82
02-18-2005, 09:17 AM
I have two seats in section 123, row 4, seats 3 and 4. Seat 4 is currently available. Mush and Sabre Ally have first dibs though. :up:

Sabre Ally
02-18-2005, 09:47 AM
I'm still holding out for my partner from last season. :sadwalk: Well, don't hold out too long, cuz I ain't paying for them if I have to work on Sundays. :tap:

hemi13
02-18-2005, 09:51 AM
Voltron and I sit in section 126

Michael82
02-18-2005, 11:03 AM
Well, don't hold out too long, cuz I ain't paying for them if I have to work on Sundays. :tap:
I know. But if I can't get a partner...u have first dibs on whatever games you want. :up:

Jan Reimers
02-18-2005, 11:13 AM
mmmm... season tickets. I wish I lived closer to B-lo so I could get them....

someday- someday I suppose
One day- one day, who knows?

Section 216, Row 12, Seats 19-20 and Row 14, Seats 19-20, Jim Kelly Club Level.
(I wish I lived as close as you do. It would cut my drive almost in half.)

Michael82
02-18-2005, 11:14 AM
:hail: Jan Reimers

OpIv37
02-18-2005, 11:46 AM
you're nuts. We went up for the Steelers game and it cost almost $500- I can't be spending that much money 8 times in 3 months. Plus I'm in grad school so I need the time to do work.

Maybe when I graduate, I'll try to figure out a way to make it work.

Michael82
02-18-2005, 12:47 PM
you're nuts. We went up for the Steelers game and it cost almost $500- I can't be spending that much money 8 times in 3 months. Plus I'm in grad school so I need the time to do work.

Maybe when I graduate, I'll try to figure out a way to make it work.
$500?!!? Don't fly. Drive. Wys used to drive and had no problems. He would drive there the night before, sleep over night and then head straight home after the game. :up:

trapezeus
02-18-2005, 12:53 PM
i sit in section 133. it's at about the 40-45 yard line. its two rows below the press box. it's pretty tame up there. it's a good angle to see all the action. I'm no Jan Reimsers, but i fly in from nyc every home game to see these guys.

I agree with whoever said there isn't really a bad seat. I've sat all over the place. When i was a kid we were up in the upperdecks. it gets cold as you can imagine up there when the wind starts going. but the views are decent everywhere except the first few rows . At least for me. I can't see over the players.

OpIv37
02-18-2005, 12:57 PM
$500?!!? Don't fly. Drive. Wys used to drive and had no problems. He would drive there the night before, sleep over night and then head straight home after the game. :up:
that works early in the season, but once the winter weather hits, it becomes a real hassle. Plus I wouldn't get home til after midnight and I'd have to stay in Roch cuz I dont' really know anyone in Buffalo.

The King
02-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Driving cost me and Jules like 120 bucks in gas and who wants to drive 16 hours in a single day. I will make it out for the Opener then I will go to the SD and NO games.

Michael82
02-18-2005, 02:03 PM
that works early in the season, but once the winter weather hits, it becomes a real hassle. Plus I wouldn't get home til after midnight and I'd have to stay in Roch cuz I dont' really know anyone in Buffalo.
Well, if I don't get a partner...and you can get a ride to one or two of the games...you can buy the other seat from me. :up:

Michael82
02-18-2005, 02:04 PM
Driving cost me and Jules like 120 bucks in gas and who wants to drive 16 hours in a single day. I will make it out for the Opener then I will go to the SD and NO games.
Dozer drives from Mass. for at least half the games.

Historian
02-18-2005, 03:24 PM

Yea, maybe you guys could carpool it.

:roflmao:

STAMPY
02-18-2005, 07:00 PM
I'll make a trip up for my first Bills game not at the Meadowlands this season... My first time in Western NY :pray:

someone hook me up ill pay ya, or ill have to check ebay.

audio/s
02-18-2005, 07:08 PM
season tickets are great if you dont live 6 1/2 hours away:sadwalk:

Bmax
02-18-2005, 07:27 PM
I had season tickets for the first time last year 312...upper deck Visitors side (way up)....We got our tickets late.....We are looking at moving down and over if we have to ....Our (my brother and me) tickets were at the 30 yrd line great site line ...just too high.....The other problem was indy ticket game people....One game a bunch from canada started using racial slurs ...And i almost got into a fight ..Beacause the dude was just un cool....The other season ticket guys got upset,,,And kinda told me to ignore them but that's easier said then done.... Anybody got any ideas on where we could sit and enjoy the game in the upper deck....

Bmax

Go bills

chubluv
02-18-2005, 08:29 PM
Me & my friends have 4 seats in sect 311 row 18 great seats IMO u see everything..

Dozerdog
02-18-2005, 09:54 PM

I live 90 miles closer in Springfield- i usually drive out saturday and leave for home straight from the game.

DMBcrew36
02-19-2005, 02:46 PM
I just ordered season tickets, Sect 309 row 12. According to the representative I talked to, he was unable to give me a pair anywhere but in the 300s. I was disappointed because I was hoping to get tickets in the 100s. Is it true that 100 level season tickets are unattainable for those looking to be season ticket holders for the first time?

Michael82
02-20-2005, 10:39 AM
I just ordered season tickets, Sect 309 row 12. According to the representative I talked to, he was unable to give me a pair anywhere but in the 300s. I was disappointed because I was hoping to get tickets in the 100s. Is it true that 100 level season tickets are unattainable for those looking to be season ticket holders for the first time?
I've heard that it is. However, if you come to the select-a-seat day, which is usually the first week of May (you'd be better off waiting until then anyways), you'd probably get better seats. Right now the only ones getting sold are the ones that weren't season tickets last year. If you wait until May, other seats open up from people cancelling or other things and those are the endzone ones and some 100 level or even 200 level seats.

DMBcrew36
02-27-2005, 12:35 PM
I've heard that it is. However, if you come to the select-a-seat day, which is usually the first week of May (you'd be better off waiting until then anyways), you'd probably get better seats. Right now the only ones getting sold are the ones that weren't season tickets last year. If you wait until May, other seats open up from people cancelling or other things and those are the endzone ones and some 100 level or even 200 level seats.
Hey, thanks a lot for the insight. Can I still come to select-a-seat day to change my seats even though I just became a holder?

The Natrix
02-27-2005, 12:56 PM
IMO, the first row in the upper deck on the 50 yard line are the best seats in the house.

Michael82
02-27-2005, 01:59 PM
Hey, thanks a lot for the insight. Can I still come to select-a-seat day to change my seats even though I just became a holder?
I'm not exactly sure. You might want to ask clump, eb, Phil or one of the other season ticket holders that have been a STH for a while.