Straight From ESPN.
    Attached Files
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Comments on that same article.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
        • Jul 2002

adpayt must be the juice of the Bears board.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
          adpayt must be the juice of the Bears board.

Ruben is cheap, now. He's not going anywhere at that price.

They cant get rid of Terrell and Quinn fast enough for me.

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

I thought you said he would be cut EE.. dont Tonk-Out on me Bro.

Every poster there seems to agree with you EE- Seems like the writer of the ESPN article was going by how Bills fans viewed RB's performance when he was still in Buffalo.

At that price we should've kept Ruben.. Pathetic LG play is what caused us to start 0-4 this year and caused us to miss the Playoffs.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
              Pathetic LG play is what caused us to start 0-4 this year and caused us to miss the Playoffs.
              Now you are reaching there, Ruben...errr, I mean juice.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

I thought you said he would be cut EE.. dont Tonk-Out on me Bro.

Every poster there seems to agree with you EE- Seems like the writer of the ESPN article was going by how Bills fans viewed RB's performance when he was still in Buffalo.

At that price we should've kept Ruben.. Pathetic LG play is what caused us to start 0-4 this year and caused us to miss the Playoffs.
                If it weren't for a couple of injuries right at the end of preseason, Ruben would have been cut.

Ruben is a cheap backup. The Bears have bigger problems, and have a worse OL than Buffalo.

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
                  Now you are reaching there, Ruben...errr, I mean juice.
                  And you are still riding ***** Mikey.. I never thought you were a closet Amiga.. I guess it's on to the next Jock for you.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

And you are still riding ***** Mikey.. I never thought you were a closet Amiga.. I guess it's on to the next Jock for you.
                    You know what I mean. How the hell can you blame the LG position for the 4 game losing streak at the beginning of the season? Once Smith was taken off the line, Ross Tucker did a pretty damn good job at LG. He did about as good as Ruben did the year before. I blame Nate Clements for not knocking down that pass, Coy Wire for not jumping up in the air to stop that TD pass, Travis Henry for falling down before getting a TD, Drew Bledsoe for struggling in the beginning, the defense for giving up a lead to the Jets.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

I am not saying that he totally sucks just that he was overpaid and not still at probowl level.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

You know what I mean. How the hell can you blame the LG position for the 4 game losing streak at the beginning of the season? Once Smith was taken off the line, Ross Tucker did a pretty damn good job at LG. He did about as good as Ruben did the year before. I blame Nate Clements for not knocking down that pass, Coy Wire for not jumping up in the air to stop that TD pass, Travis Henry for falling down before getting a TD, Drew Bledsoe for struggling in the beginning, the defense for giving up a lead to the Jets.
                        What about Travis Henry's lack of production in Yards and TDs- You dont think that had an effect on the 0-4 start.

You can blame Coy, Nate or Drew all you want but the lack of rushing offense was the reason Bledsoe got Bull rushed on every down as well as the why the offense struggled to produce points in the red zone.. Now your the newest member of the AmigAs.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

What about Travis Henry's lack of production in Yards and TDs- You dont think that had an effect on the 0-4 start.

You can blame Coy, Nate or Drew all you want but the lack of rushing offense was the reason Bledsoe got Bull rushed on every down as well as the why the offense struggled to produce points in the red zone.. Now your the newest member of the AmigAs.
                          Then you basically just pointed to the real problem. Travis Henry struggled running the ball and couldn't pickup a blitz. Once Willis McGahee was in there, it was a huge improvement.

Comment

• juice
                            • Aug 2003

Then you basically just pointed to the real problem. Travis Henry struggled running the ball and couldn't pickup a blitz. Once Willis McGahee was in there, it was a huge improvement.
                            I guess Brown had nothing to do with Travis' consecutive 1300 yd seasons.

By the time Willis was starting this team was already 0-4.. lack of a cohesive line during that 0-4 start was what caused the Bills to miss the Playoffs.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                              • Jul 2002

Who the hell bases their defense of a player on a fan message board?? Official site, or legit sports source - yes message board populated by Rueben Brown's bastard children - no.
                              You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

Working...
                              X