PDA

View Full Version : Hey Juice check this out!

THATHURMANATOR
02-18-2005, 12:45 PM
NO WAY???

Straight From ESPN.

Michael82
02-18-2005, 12:47 PM
:rofl:

juice
02-18-2005, 01:26 PM
Comments on that same article.

mb1.scout.com/fbearsfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=10623.topic

THATHURMANATOR
02-18-2005, 01:30 PM
adpayt must be the juice of the Bears board.

Earthquake Enyart
02-18-2005, 01:36 PM
adpayt must be the juice of the Bears board.

Ruben is cheap, now. He's not going anywhere at that price.

They cant get rid of Terrell and Quinn fast enough for me.

juice
02-18-2005, 02:05 PM

They cant get rid of Terrell and Quinn fast enough for me.I thought you said he would be cut EE.. dont Tonk-Out on me Bro.

Every poster there seems to agree with you EE- Seems like the writer of the ESPN article was going by how Bills fans viewed RB's performance when he was still in Buffalo.

At that price we should've kept Ruben.. Pathetic LG play is what caused us to start 0-4 this year and caused us to miss the Playoffs.

Michael82
02-18-2005, 02:07 PM
Pathetic LG play is what caused us to start 0-4 this year and caused us to miss the Playoffs.

Now you are reaching there, Ruben...errr, I mean juice. :shakeno:

Earthquake Enyart
02-18-2005, 02:08 PM
I thought you said he would be cut EE.. dont Tonk-Out on me Bro.

Every poster there seems to agree with you EE- Seems like the writer of the ESPN article was going by how Bills fans viewed RB's performance when he was still in Buffalo.

At that price we should've kept Ruben.. Pathetic LG play is what caused us to start 0-4 this year and caused us to miss the Playoffs.
If it weren't for a couple of injuries right at the end of preseason, Ruben would have been cut.

Ruben is a cheap backup. The Bears have bigger problems, and have a worse OL than Buffalo.

juice
02-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Now you are reaching there, Ruben...errr, I mean juice. :shakeno:And you are still riding ***** Mikey.. I never thought you were a closet Amiga.. I guess it's on to the next Jock for you.

Michael82
02-18-2005, 02:18 PM
And you are still riding ***** Mikey.. I never thought you were a closet Amiga.. I guess it's on to the next Jock for you.
You know what I mean. How the hell can you blame the LG position for the 4 game losing streak at the beginning of the season? Once Smith was taken off the line, Ross Tucker did a pretty damn good job at LG. He did about as good as Ruben did the year before. I blame Nate Clements for not knocking down that pass, Coy Wire for not jumping up in the air to stop that TD pass, Travis Henry for falling down before getting a TD, Drew Bledsoe for struggling in the beginning, the defense for giving up a lead to the Jets.

THATHURMANATOR
02-18-2005, 02:34 PM

They cant get rid of Terrell and Quinn fast enough for me.
I am not saying that he totally sucks just that he was overpaid and not still at probowl level.

juice
02-18-2005, 02:34 PM
You know what I mean. How the hell can you blame the LG position for the 4 game losing streak at the beginning of the season? Once Smith was taken off the line, Ross Tucker did a pretty damn good job at LG. He did about as good as Ruben did the year before. I blame Nate Clements for not knocking down that pass, Coy Wire for not jumping up in the air to stop that TD pass, Travis Henry for falling down before getting a TD, Drew Bledsoe for struggling in the beginning, the defense for giving up a lead to the Jets.What about Travis Henry's lack of production in Yards and TDs- You dont think that had an effect on the 0-4 start.

You can blame Coy, Nate or Drew all you want but the lack of rushing offense was the reason Bledsoe got Bull rushed on every down as well as the why the offense struggled to produce points in the red zone.. Now your the newest member of the AmigAs.

Michael82
02-18-2005, 02:57 PM
What about Travis Henry's lack of production in Yards and TDs- You dont think that had an effect on the 0-4 start.

You can blame Coy, Nate or Drew all you want but the lack of rushing offense was the reason Bledsoe got Bull rushed on every down as well as the why the offense struggled to produce points in the red zone.. Now your the newest member of the AmigAs.
Then you basically just pointed to the real problem. Travis Henry struggled running the ball and couldn't pickup a blitz. Once Willis McGahee was in there, it was a huge improvement.

juice
02-18-2005, 03:00 PM
Then you basically just pointed to the real problem. Travis Henry struggled running the ball and couldn't pickup a blitz. Once Willis McGahee was in there, it was a huge improvement.I guess Brown had nothing to do with Travis' consecutive 1300 yd seasons.

By the time Willis was starting this team was already 0-4.. lack of a cohesive line during that 0-4 start was what caused the Bills to miss the Playoffs.

Gunzlingr
02-18-2005, 03:02 PM
Comments on that same article.

mb1.scout.com/fbearsfansfrm1.showMessage?topicID=10623.topic
Who the hell bases their defense of a player on a fan message board?? Official site, or legit sports source - yes message board populated by Rueben Brown's bastard children - no.

Gunzlingr
02-18-2005, 03:02 PM
I guess Brown had nothing to do with Travis' consecutive 1300 yd seasons.

Sure he was responsible. If he hadn't had all those penalties, it would have been closer to 2000.

juice
02-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Who the hell bases their defense of a player on a fan message board?? Official site, or legit sports source - yes message board populated by Rueben Brown's bastard children - no.The people who post on these message boards are the people filling the stadium every Sunday.

Not one of those posters thought Brown would or should be cut.. that says something.

What kind of Moderator Totally discounts the the opinions of posters.. Maybe Bills fans are the only fans that can breakdown game tape of NFL players at the LG position.

THATHURMANATOR
02-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Because he doesn't make much money on the Bears. His contract with the Bills was too big for his production. That is the one thing I don't think you will ever understand.

juice
02-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Because he doesn't make much money on the Bears. His contract with the Bills was too big for his production. That is the one thing I don't think you will ever understand.The guy was willing to take a paycut.. can you understand that.

TD didn't find a replacement at left guard, the line struggled, Bledsoe never had a chance and now we're about to start from scratch with an unproven QB.. a wasted season.

Michael82
02-18-2005, 10:26 PM
The guy was willing to take a paycut.. can you understand that.

TD didn't find a replacement at left guard, the line struggled, Bledsoe never had a chance and now we're about to start from scratch with an unproven QB.. a wasted season.
I don't see that. Tucker held his own at LG. Ruben Brown was injured for half the season. :::

Novacane
02-19-2005, 08:47 AM
Your dad was always over-rated and now he's washed up juice

juice
02-19-2005, 09:29 AM
Your dad was always over-rated and now he's washed up juiceYour Mother looks like the frog in your avatar FTG.. but she has less hair.

Historian
02-19-2005, 10:50 AM
I still would like to know what happened between he and that dildo Williams. It has to be more than they were letting on.

I always thought he was way overrated though.

juice
02-19-2005, 11:49 AM
I still would like to know what happened between he and that dildo Williams. It has to be more than they were letting on.

I always thought he was way overrated though.Maybe Ruben will be back in a Bills uni since both Williams and Bledsoe are gone- GW and DB probably had something to do with not retaining Brown as LG.. Brown was one of the few on that offense to call a spade a spade when DB was holding onto the ball too long and GW wouldn't use his authority and tell Gilbride to stop throwing the ball on every down.

When you look at the situation in hind-site Ruben was right on point in pointing out the short-comings of that Offense that year.

Tatonka
02-19-2005, 01:14 PM
Your Mother looks like the frog in your avatar FTG.. but she has less hair.

holy ****, you said his mother looks like a frog..

wow..

:down:

juice
02-19-2005, 04:29 PM
holy ****, you said his mother looks like a frog..

wow..

:down:You should've heard what he said about my dad.:up:

Wheresthekgun
02-19-2005, 07:56 PM
BRING BACK RUBEN!!!!!!!!

Michael82
02-20-2005, 10:41 AM
You should've heard what he said about my dad.:up:
You should be proud. He called your dad, Ruben (which is your hero). :shakeno:

juice
02-20-2005, 10:52 AM
You should be proud. He called your dad, Ruben (which is your hero). :shakeno:Drew was your Hero, and I'm your Daddy, Mikey. :up:

Michael82
02-20-2005, 11:40 AM
Drew was your Hero, and I'm your Daddy, Mikey. :up:
I'd be better off with Drew. :ill:

juice
02-20-2005, 11:57 AM
I'd be better off with Drew. :ill:OK Drew's your Daddy, and now your on the JPL bandwagon.. No family loyalty.

Michael82
02-20-2005, 12:09 PM
OK Drew's your Daddy, and now your on the JPL bandwagon.. No family loyalty.
At least you are loyal with your two daddies....Ruben Brown and Izell Reese.

I'm proud of you. :clap:

juice
02-20-2005, 12:19 PM
At least you are loyal with your two daddies....Ruben Brown and Izell Reese.

I'm proud of you. :clap:You should wear your cute little hat.. AmigA.

Gunzlingr
02-20-2005, 11:27 PM
The people who post on these message boards are the people filling the stadium every Sunday.

What kind of Moderator Totally discounts the the opinions of posters.. Maybe Bills fans are the only fans that can breakdown game tape of NFL players at the LG position.

A moderator that believes that league execs know more than a poster totally blind to the fact that their dad was and is overrated and overpaid.

colin
02-21-2005, 03:18 AM
i am still with juice on this, we made a dumb move cutting ruben and we would have prolly made the playoffs if we didn't.

in hind sight, we made a not so great move extending drew because he can't do the job the team needs him to do, but we could not have gone into the season with the rook alone at QB, so i understand why we extended drew, should have paid him less of a bonus or put most of the bonus off until 05.

i think there was some real friction between ruben and GW/KG/TD, i hope it all comes out.

THATHURMANATOR
02-21-2005, 11:21 AM
I don't think that Ruben would have been the missing piece.

juice
02-21-2005, 07:38 PM
A moderator that believes that league execs know more than a poster totally blind to the fact that their dad was and is overrated and overpaid.What "League execs" are you speaking of Gunz?

Being employed by ESPN doesn't make this writer an authority on guard play- nor does it make him a League exec. Just another writer with an opinion, and his seems to be a year old opinion that too many Bills fans bought into because TD needed a scapegoat for hiring GW.

I wonder how Bledsoe feels now that he is this years version of R. Brown.. Bledsoe didn't speak up when TD got rid of Brown as a scapegoat the same way that Moulds didn't speak up when they were about to dump his ass.

Next year it will be Moulds' turn if this Losman move doesn't pan out, except there wont be anymore offensive veterans left to voice their disapproval.

Moulds had better watch his back or that restructured contract will turn into his walking papers and Lee Evans will be the new-and-improved goto guy.. TD's Fall Guy on a team with no veteran leadership on the offensive side of the ball.

cordog
02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
What "League execs" are you speaking of Gunz?

Being employed by ESPN doesn't make this writer an authority on guard play- nor does it make him a League exec. Just another writer with an opinion, and his seems to be a year old opinion that too many Bills fans bought into because TD needed a scapegoat for hiring GW.

I wonder how Bledsoe feels now that he is this years version of R. Brown.. Bledsoe didn't speak up when TD got rid of Brown as a scapegoat the same way that Moulds didn't speak up when they were about to dump his ass.

Next year it will be Moulds' turn if this Losman move doesn't pan out, except there wont be anymore offensive veterans left to voice their disapproval.

Moulds had better watch his back or that restructured contract will turn into his walking papers and Lee Evans will be the new-and-improved goto guy.. TD's Fall Guy on a team with no veteran leadership on the offensive side of the ball.

You've been listening to Alex Jones a little too much. The conspiracy theories are just flying.

juice
02-21-2005, 07:50 PM
You've been listening to Alex Jones a little too much. The conspiracy theories are just flying.Could be but what happened to the veteran leadership on the offensive side of the ball.. If this team misses the Playoffs Moulds will be next.

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 07:52 PM
Could be but what happened to the veteran leadership on the offensive side of the ball.. If this team misses the Playoffs Moulds will be next.
His cap number of 10 million next year will dictate his status on the team next year.