PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get a Losman jersey yet?

STAMPY
02-18-2005, 02:20 PM
:question:

Michael82
02-18-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm waiting a little bit. I have a McGahee one and am getting a Spikes one. I'll get Losman sometime during the season.

audio/s
02-18-2005, 02:28 PM
Se i am one of the losman faithful i got one week 4 against the dolphins

generalmills
02-18-2005, 02:32 PM
i cant do it... I curse every player who's jersey I support :cry: .... they always end up calling it quits or are traded...

watch out Schobel...the shirt on my back says you will somehow end up playing for the card's next year.

LtBillsFan66
02-18-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm done with jerseys. Going generic the rest of my life.

This one:
http://www.nycbbb.com/images/cards04/15.jpg

audio/s
02-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I'm done with jerseys. Going generic the rest of my life.

This one:
http://www.nycbbb.com/images/cards04/15.jpg Nice shirt. (do you have a fro.)

LtBillsFan66
02-18-2005, 02:40 PM
Nice shirt. (do you have a fro.)
Thanks. Yeah I need a haircut.

The King
02-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I have a Milloy Spikes and Fletcher shirt. I am all set on Losman... I do however see another jersey purchase in my near future.

schobelisdaman
02-18-2005, 02:57 PM
got mine in the preseason........i figured we'd be 0-6 and drew would be stinkin up the place........i planned ahead

Michael82
02-18-2005, 02:59 PM
i cant do it... I curse every player who's jersey I support :cry: .... they always end up calling it quits or are traded...

watch out Schobel...the shirt on my back says you will somehow end up playing for the card's next year.
You better NOT get a Losman then. :club:

And if anything happens to Schobel or if he is traded or something, I'm blaming you. :mad:

ShadowHawk7
02-18-2005, 08:27 PM
I got my Losman jersey a few weeks ago. :up:

northernbillfan
02-18-2005, 08:34 PM
I'll do the same trick that I did for Drew's and just tape over Fluties name.

ddaryl
02-18-2005, 08:35 PM
I've never owned a Bills jersey. Ironically the Bills have never won a championship in my lifetime.

I'm also cash strapped so I cannot afford a Bills jersey. If you want to see the Bills win a championship, obviously you have to provide me with a new Bills jersey.

STAMPY
02-18-2005, 08:36 PM

Cheap bastard :loser:

Michael82
02-18-2005, 09:19 PM
I've never owned a Bills jersey. Ironically the Bills have never won a championship in my lifetime.

I'm also cash strapped so I cannot afford a Bills jersey. If you want to see the Bills win a championship, obviously you have to provide me with a new Bills jersey.
Next time we do another raffle...buy some tickets. :up:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-18-2005, 09:37 PM

Me too, listen to this I have 2 Pat Lafontaine jerseys one old (Blue & Gold) and one new red and black. but their autographed I have them in a frame hanging in my bedroom. A Peca Sabres jersey (home) Andreychuck (red 3rd jersey Sabres) Stu Barnes Sabres (home) Gratton (away) 2 do i dare say it Rob Johnson jerseys (home and one that's all in red that I got as a birthday present and a Bledoe (home) talk about a waste of money but what can I say I support my hometown teams

Michael82
02-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Me too, listen to this I have 2 Pat Lafontaine jerseys one old (Blue & Gold) and one new red and black. but their autographed I have them in a frame hanging in my bedroom. A Peca Sabres jersey (home) Andreychuck (red 3rd jersey Sabres) Stu Barnes Sabres (home) Gratton (away) 2 do i dare say it Rob Johnson jerseys (home and one that's all in red that I got as a birthday present and a Bledoe (home) talk about a waste of money but what can I say I support my hometown teams
Please don't get any of these players for the good of the team.....

Losman, McGahee, Evans, Moulds, Spikes, Fletcher, McGee, Clements, Adams, Schobel, Moorman, Milloy, or even Vincent.

You can try a Reed or Lindell jersey. Maybe it will have a reverse affect. :pray:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Please don't get any of these players for the good of the team.....

Losman, McGahee, Evans, Moulds, Spikes, Fletcher, McGee, Clements, Adams, Schobel, Moorman, Milloy, or even Vincent.

You can try a Reed or Lindell jersey. Maybe it will have a reverse affect. :pray:

Umm Mikey I have bad news for you I also own a Fletcher (away) jersey :funny:

Michael82
02-18-2005, 10:27 PM
Umm Mikey I have bad news for you I also own a Fletcher (away) jersey :funny:
No problems so far. :up:

jamze132
02-19-2005, 09:58 AM
got mine in the preseason........i figured we'd be 0-6 and drew would be stinkin up the place........i planned ahead
Ya got one part of your prediction right.

jamze132
02-19-2005, 10:00 AM
I got the Losman and McGahee jerseys for Christmas to go along with my Spikes jersey. The only problem is that I look kind of funny wearing a Bills jersey in Seattle/Tacoma.

Historian
02-19-2005, 10:54 AM

Like Ally with her Rob Johnson jersey....I swear she's still wearing it.
:funny:

im4bflo
02-19-2005, 02:10 PM
On the Philster's BILLS/JETS pics in the galleries, I'm wearing mine at the Ralph! Even got on tv wearing it, mostly for the Flintstones POOBAH hat :funny:

Italian Stallion
02-19-2005, 02:29 PM
I am the ALL TIME BAD LUCK QB JERSEY GUY!!!!!!!!

-Finally bought a Kelly the week before the JAX playoff game
Result- He got hurt, Bills lost, and he never played again

- I bought a Todd Collins jersey that following offseason
Result- He sucked from the word go and hasn't started in the leauge since.

- I bought a Rob Johnson jersey as soon as they traded for him
Result- He had his moments, but overall sucked

- I bought a Doug Flutie jersey in the 99 offseason
Result- He had a 73 rating, the Bills were QB divided, and Robbie took over to lose the playoff game...last playoff appearence

AND FINALLY THE MOST TELLING EXAMPLE OF ALL...

- I bought a Bledsoe jersey after game #8 of the 2002 season (my bday was the day after that 8th game and I had extra cash)
Result- After playing awesome the first 8 games, he sucked the next 2 1/2 years...

I DO NOT INTEND TO BUY A LOSMAN....

willis_mchenry
02-19-2005, 02:40 PM
I've had one since before last season!!

pleasesavedrew
02-19-2005, 05:33 PM
Proud to say I bought mine the day they got into tne bills store.

hemi13
02-20-2005, 07:20 AM
bought mine week 1, and mine isn't an ironed on.

Marvelous
02-20-2005, 12:06 PM
My currents are Fletcher- away
and Schobel home

I will be getting a JP as soon as a see a sale or a nice one on ebay.
Beware! I'm that sniper for Bills jeresys :)

Michael82
02-20-2005, 12:11 PM
Like Ally with her Rob Johnson jersey....I swear she's still wearing it.
:funny:
She has a new Brian Moorman jersey. She's one of the only ones in the stadium wearing it. But she has a lot of people giving her compliments on it. :up:

Michael82
02-20-2005, 12:12 PM
I am the ALL TIME BAD LUCK QB JERSEY GUY!!!!!!!!

-Finally bought a Kelly the week before the JAX playoff game
Result- He got hurt, Bills lost, and he never played again

- I bought a Todd Collins jersey that following offseason
Result- He sucked from the word go and hasn't started in the leauge since.

- I bought a Rob Johnson jersey as soon as they traded for him
Result- He had his moments, but overall sucked

- I bought a Doug Flutie jersey in the 99 offseason
Result- He had a 73 rating, the Bills were QB divided, and Robbie took over to lose the playoff game...last playoff appearence

AND FINALLY THE MOST TELLING EXAMPLE OF ALL...

- I bought a Bledsoe jersey after game #8 of the 2002 season (my bday was the day after that 8th game and I had extra cash)
Result- After playing awesome the first 8 games, he sucked the next 2 1/2 years...

I DO NOT INTEND TO BUY A LOSMAN....
You are NOT allowed to buy any other Bills star players' jerseys ever again. Try a Josh Reed or Rian Lindell, maybe the luck will reverse. :up:

Michael82
02-20-2005, 12:15 PM
My currents are Fletcher- away
and Schobel home

I will be getting a JP as soon as a see a sale or a nice one on ebay.
Beware! I'm that sniper for Bills jeresys :)
bastard. I hope you aren't the one sniping me on the 3x and size 56 ones. :mad:

Italian Stallion
02-20-2005, 01:42 PM
You are NOT allowed to buy any other Bills star players' jerseys ever again. Try a Josh Reed or Rian Lindell, maybe the luck will reverse. :up:

I own a Spikes, McGahee and Evans.....The curse is only for QB's...

The_Philster
02-20-2005, 02:08 PM
She has a new Brian Moorman jersey. She's one of the only ones in the stadium wearing it. But she has a lot of people giving her compliments on it. :up:

She also has a Milloy

BAM
02-20-2005, 02:10 PM
I'll be ordering a Losman. Probably not until closer to the season though.

Michael82
02-20-2005, 02:26 PM
I own a Spikes, McGahee and Evans.....The curse is only for QB's...
Sweet. Then NEVER EVER buy a Losman, no matter how tempted you are. :up:

Marvelous
02-20-2005, 02:38 PM
bastard. I hope you aren't the one sniping me on the 3x and size 56 ones. :mad:
I sniped Away Fletcher XL, and a Home Moulds throwback XL.
I'm looking for The Red Alternate Jersey we had from a few years ago. I believe they made Moulds,Peerless,Riemersma, Rob, And Clements, I am interested in any of them in size XL.

The Natrix
02-20-2005, 06:45 PM
If anyone ever comes across a Youth XL or Men's S Losman jersey, let me know. I can't seem to find any except for Bledsoe. :ill: I need one for warm weather games. My L Clements jersey is huge on me. I only wear it when it's over another 5 layers.

Marvelous
02-20-2005, 07:40 PM
Funny story relating to jerseys that i'd get for my wife.
Her 1st jersey was about 4 years ago when i found a youth XL(her size) Phil Hansen. He retired that year. then she got moulds and Fluite. I believe we cut Fluite. So i tried to manage the hex and got her a away & a home Henry last offseason and it worked as i wanted to go with a new RB(#21). About 1 week after week 17 i bought her a Bledsoe. mwhaha he's history.....As of now there are no hex jerseys in mind for me to get her but i'm strongly considering Posey as although he is decent i feel a upgrade could do wonders.
* She also has a Spikes,McGahee, Moulds home,away,old away, old home, so 4x Moulds. IT'S OK. I think it only works on players that have some questionmarks about them or if i will it or something. I considered getting her a Josh Reed but i wanna see how he does this season without the pressure. + He was injured against the Cards and never really played after that game.

**I will honor request if there's a player that is hurting the team in a way Drew was etc.