PDA

View Full Version : Maybe I'm Being Greedy....

Michael82
02-19-2005, 12:15 AM
But as a fan of the Rochester Amerks, a team that is leading the AHL right now and is on a record breaking pace for home wins in a row. I'm pretty pissed that the NHL is going to have a pathetic 24 game season with a full Stanley Cup playoffs. Number 1, that takes away from one of the most exciting AHL seasons in a while. A bunch of players in the AHL teams would be in the NHL if it were back. Number 2, it makes the Stanley cup worthless, because 24 games will not show you much. Then look at the Amerks...they are 56-38-10-3-5 and have the most points in the AHL with 84. The next team behind them has 76 points. They have the Calder Cup excitement back in Rochester. However if the NHL starts back up, the normal promotion thing will happen and the AHL will lose it's top players. Check out these names. I guarantee as least half of them will be upgraded to the Sabres.

G Ryan Miller
C Derek Roy
LW Thomas Vanek
LW Daniel Paille
RW Jason Pominville
D Jeff Jillson
C Chris Taylor

**** you, NHL and NHLPA, you greedy money grubbing bastards. You are only doing this so you can pocket the money from whats left of the season. :mad:

SabreEleven
02-19-2005, 12:21 AM
You are being greedy

Michael82
02-19-2005, 12:28 AM
You are being greedy
I don't care. :mad: