X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Turf
    • Jul 2002

Look for a 6PM New Conference

This is the latest rumor, done deal, 6PM news conference.
    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

where'd you hear this?

Comment

• Myers57
      Registered User and McLovin stunt double
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
      where'd you hear this?

I second that motion...

LINK!

Comment

• Turf
        • Jul 2002

This site has been right all along

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

As well as other rumors at other sites. Seems like a bit of a stretch since its 4:30 already though. Remember these are rumors.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

I heard about the 6pm thing too......I always tune into 550AM on the radio and hear their gossip and call-ins....good show actually!
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

OMFG!?!?!?!

Meetings broke off...issues still to resolve...some of the owners not ratifying deals...some owners may not want to play this year.....No meetings scheduled...I'm trying to find out what went wrong..."absolutely ridiculous" one source said...."Still 90% that something gets done in the next 2 days" another great source...I will report back...I can't believe they could be so stupid...I stil think they are close...they had a PC scheduled..they may need to try and convince certain owners....stay tuned!

“You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Buffalo is saving $2 million by not playing. I wonder if Golisano is one of the teams that vetoed the $45 million cap.

Comment

Working...
              X