PDA

View Full Version : All AFC East Hate team

Marvelous
02-20-2005, 03:47 PM
WhAt is your list of players in the east in order of hate/dislike? regardless of their talent.

1- Bruschi- He tackles the football not the player. runs his mouth, has 3 rings, just a Bills killer and i don't like him. To add insult to injury, he gets to go to the pro bowl instead of Fletcher. just because he's a media guy. grr.

2- T-Buck Another Bills killer who wont seem to leave the east. WTF! He is always in our division on a different team. As long as he gets to play us he is happy.

Surtain- Even after Moulds tried to defuse the beef he goes public and calls Moulds a liar then power slams Moulds in the endzone and plays dirty that whole game. I hate Surtain!

Bill Belacheck He owns us, and knows how we tick inside & out. Hopefully Drew leaving will give us a fair shot against him. How <edit> was that we played them after the bye week giving him 2 weeks to prepare.

Zach Thomas- He is a 3rd down beast and plays his best games against us and the division. If he played every game like he does us he would be the best MLB hands down. I don't like him. + he runs his mouth all the time

Curtis Martin- I hate him because he owns us. I thought we finished him 2 years ago but he just bounced back and led the league in rushing. I have no fear of the Jets but i can't stand CM. The sooner he retires the better.

Honerable mentions
-Brock Marion- talk about a Bills slayer!!! good bye brock.!
-Timbo- Has -0- sacks all year except the 2-3 he gets against us in 2 games.
-Moss- because of that garbage, wide open TD he caught in the 2nd game last year to make the game look closer.
-Mawae- It gets heated every time we play them and he's dirty enough to take one of our guys out. He was VERY upset over the Fletcher hit and fumble on Pennington that ended his season. Mawae is that good but even more nasty.
-Asante Samuels- He is so cocky with his dances after a deflected pass, He annoyed the hell outta me when we played them. Both times! He is gonna be really good which means he will only get more annoying,<grr!

I was just debating with a local Phinhead buddy and we were discussing players in the east we can't stand.

Thoughts? Your list?

Billsouth
02-20-2005, 04:46 PM
the all time member has to be rob(bed) johnson

Crisis
02-20-2005, 04:54 PM
Jason Taylor. He's guaranteed so many victories against us and then we totally *****slap the phins back in their places.