PDA

View Full Version : Cold Pizza dissed Bledsoe this morning

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 05:01 PM
They were talking about the Parcells/Jones fued over the decision to sign Bledsoe and have him start over Henson.

Micheal Smith said "It doesn't matter anyway because he hasn't been able to play anymore for years.

Skip(not sure of his last name off hand) agreed and said "Bledsoe is the slowest and softest QB in the league and is done"

I found it pretty ammusing.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 05:04 PM
I saw that. The word is spreading that Bledsoe sucks ~

Crisis
02-21-2005, 05:05 PM
What did Woody Paige say?

Whatever he says, I always do the opposite. He's a complete idiot.

SabreEleven
02-21-2005, 05:08 PM
I think Woody said that Bledsoe was as slow as the Buffalo on the Buffalo nickle, or something to that affect.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 05:08 PM

He was off today. Michael Smith filled in for him. He is a Boston writer so he's followed Bledsoe. He said Bledsoe has been washed up since 2000

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-21-2005, 05:11 PM
I have been listening to a lot of NFL radio and the Dallas fans are really excited to get Bledsoe thinking he can turn things around and he will lead the back to the playoffs. Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 05:19 PM
I have been listening to a lot of NFL radio and the Dallas fans are really excited to get Bledsoe thinking he can turn things around and he will lead the back to the playoffs. Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

They'll find out. He won't have as good a team around him as he had here.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 05:23 PM
:lolpoint: Dallas fans

He fooled the Pats.
He fooled the Bills.

Maybe he can pull a hat trick and fool the Boys. I hope they do get him and fail miserably. Not because of Drew...because I will always hate the Cowboys for what they did to the Bills in the SBs.

Crisis
02-21-2005, 05:29 PM
Bledsoe fooled the Pats? He was pretty good in NE.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 05:30 PM

don't confuse him with the facts :shakeno:

Novacane
02-21-2005, 05:36 PM

not his last couple years

cordog
02-21-2005, 05:38 PM

Skip Bayless is the idiot. This man actually believes Curt Shillings sock had fake blood on it and that Lebron didnt take part in the Slam Dunk contest because he knew he would get beat and lose fans. Bayless reminds me of Wys, except his responses have to be shorter on TV.

Crisis
02-21-2005, 05:39 PM

His last 1-2 years weren't good. For awhile he was the only thing in that Franchise. How did he "trick" the Pats?

audio/s
02-21-2005, 05:39 PM
but where would we be if the pats kept bledsoe?

cordog
02-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Probably with P. Price and minus W. McGahee.

audio/s
02-21-2005, 05:42 PM
but as far as the pats no winning 3/4 and the bills might have avp

Crisis
02-21-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm just glad the Lions jumped on Harrington a couple years back. I knew he was gonna be a bust.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
don't confuse him with the facts :shakeno:Once again Philster buries his head in the sand and IGNORES the facts. :shakeno:

During Bledsoe's 9 year tenure in NE...

....he had only 4 seasons where he threw more TDs than INTs. FACT.

....he completed 60% of his passes in ONE season (97), the rest were all in the 50+% range. FACT.

....his QB rating in the post-season was 58.2. FACT.

Perhaps best of all, he fooled them to give him a $103M contract in '00. FACT. And for what? To be traded the following year. Hence he fooled them into thinking he could ultimately win them a SB.

Bottom line - he fooled everyone on the Pats staff into thinking he could deliver an SB win until BB came on board. And he wasn't fooled so he dumped him on us and got a #1 pick for his efforts. Too bad TD can't do the same with another team but not only is the cat out of the bag with Drew, it's holding press conferences.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 05:54 PM
Stats are for :loser:

cordog
02-21-2005, 05:54 PM
I'm just glad the Lions jumped on Harrington a couple years back. I knew he was gonna be a bust.

Glad you saw it, cuz i was kinda hoping the Bills would get him, but i really wanted Peppers.

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Phil will come up with something to try and cover himself.

Once again Philster buries his head in the sand and IGNORES the facts. :shakeno:

....he completed 60% of his passes in ONE season (97), the rest were all in the 50+% range. FACT.

Perhaps best of all, he fooled them to give him a $103M contract in '00. FACT. And for what? To be traded the following year. Hence he fooled them into thinking he could ultimately win them a SB.

Bottom line - he fooled everyone on the Pats staff into thinking he could deliver an SB win until BB came on board. And he wasn't fooled so he dumped him on us and got a #1 pick for his efforts. Too bad TD can't do the same with another team but not only is the cat out of the bag with Drew, it's holding press conferences.

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Bingo.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 05:56 PM
Basically he had 3 very good regular seasons ('96, '97 and '98) and 1 good post-season in '96. Outside of that, he had some good "moments", which is what kept the illusion alive for so long.

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Oh please don't neg me, Phil. How will I ever make it through the rest of the day. :lmao:

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Phil will come up with something to try and cover himself.

Bingo.

because stats are for those who don't understand what they are watching :rolleyes:

Or not watching in the case of Wys

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
And denial of facts is for ...

Jeff1220
02-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Regardless of what Drew did for the Bills (or didn't do, as it were), he's a good guy and I hope he finds some success whereever he ends up (outside of the AFCE).

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:02 PM
You better watch youself, Mr. Cynical. Phil will neg you. :lmao:

And denial of facts is for ...

YardRat
02-21-2005, 06:04 PM
I think Drew will do well in Dallas initially, then tail off as he did here.

Mr. Cynical
You better watch youself, Mr. Cynical. Phil will neg you. :lmao::rofl: You called it.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Thread</TD><TD class=thead>Date</TD><TD class=thead noWrap>Posted By</TD><TD class=thead>Comment</TD></TR><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p923021 width="50%">Cold Pizza dissed Bleds... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=923021#post923021)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-21-2005 07:02 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>The_Philster (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=11)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">give it up...the only reason you diss Bledsoe is blind hatred...he may have not had the best stats in the world when he was in New England but he helped make them dangerous</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Crisis
Once again Philster buries his head in the sand and IGNORES the facts. :shakeno:

Led them to a Superbowl with almost no talent on the team. FACT

Played in a division stacked with good teams. FACT

Is the major reason there's a new stadium in NE. FACT

You can pull up all the dorky stats you want, bottom-line is Bledsoe WAS New England for a number of years.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:05 PM
You better watch youself, Mr. Cynical. Phil will neg you. :lmao:When someone makes a mind-numbingly stupid post, I neg them. I could care less about the stats Drew had in New England...he was still dangerous

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:06 PM
:lol:

:rofl: You called it.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>Thread</TD><TD class=thead>Date</TD><TD class=thead noWrap>Posted By</TD><TD class=thead>Comment</TD></TR><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: usercp_reputationbits --><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p923021 width="50%">Cold Pizza dissed Bleds... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=923021#post923021)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-21-2005 07:02 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 noWrap>The_Philster (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/member.php?u=11)</TD><TD class=alt2 width="50%">give it up...the only reason you diss Bledsoe is blind hatred...he may have not had the best stats in the world when he was in New England but he helped make them dangerous</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:06 PM

Played in a division stacked with good teams. FACT

Is the major reason there's a new stadium in NE. FACT

You can pull up all the dorky stats you want, bottom-line is Bledsoe WAS New England for a number of years.I have to respectfully disagree on that first one. That team did have some good talent...Coates and Martin head the list

Novacane
02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
You better watch youself, Mr. Cynical. Phil will neg you. :lmao:

The amigos are all used to that :snicker:

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:08 PM
:scared:

I have to agree with you. Drew was very dangerous to his team.

When someone makes a mind-numbingly stupid post, I neg them. I could care less about the stats Drew had in New England...he was still dangerous

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:08 PM

not all of them :; Just the ones making the dumbest posts

Novacane
02-21-2005, 06:09 PM

:huh: WTF..................I thought it was a TEAM game :dance:

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:09 PM
I think it's funny when someone negs me.

You've been here since 2002? Did you change your name? Is this FTG?

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:10 PM
You should know the way they think by now, regor. It's only a team game when he loses.

:huh: WTF..................I thought it was a TEAM game :dance:

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:12 PM
You've been here since 2002? Did you change your name? Is this FTG?yeah..that's him

You should know the way they think by now, regor. It's only a team game when he loses. :rolleyes: :liar:

Mr. Cynical
Led them to a Superbowl with almost no talent on the team. FACTBill Parcells.
Curtis Martin.
Ben Coates.
Bruce Armstrong.
Willie McGinest.
Ty Law.
David Meggett.
Sam Gash.

Yep, no talent there whatsover.

Played in a division stacked with good teams. FACTStacked?? The Jets were 1-15 that year and the Fish were 8-8.

Is the major reason there's a new stadium in NE. FACTWon't argue with you there. He fooled the entire NE population.

You can pull up all the dorky stats you want, bottom-line is Bledsoe WAS New England for a number of years.If by dorky you mean factual truths, then by all means I agree. And I never said he wasn't NE for a number of years. I said he fooled them into thinking he was going to deliver a SB until BB snapped them out of the trance.

Crisis
I love how you guys bring up the same arguements for everything.

We're not talking about Bledsoe as a Bill. We're talking about him as a Patriot.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 06:13 PM
I think it's funny when someone negs me.

You've been here since 2002? Did you change your name? Is this FTG?

Yep :mex:

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:14 PM
What a terrible team that was. :shakeno:

Bill Parcells.

Curtis Martin.
Ben Coates.
Bruce Armstrong.
Willie McGinest.
Ty Law.
David Meggett.
Sam Gash.

Yep, no talent there whatsover.
Stacked?? The Jets were 1-15 that year and the Fish were 8-8.

Won't argue with you there. He fooled the entire NE population.

If by dorky you mean factual truths, then by all means I agree. And I never said he wasn't NE for a number of years. I said he fooled them into thinking he was going to deliver a SB until BB snapped them out of the trance.

:lmao

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:15 PM
:up:

Yep :mex:

Novacane
02-21-2005, 06:18 PM
I love how you guys bring up the same arguements for everything.

We're not talking about Bledsoe as a Bill. We're talking about him as a Patriot.

Well when did football start being a team game? Once Drew became a Bill? You're the one who said he reached the super bowl on his own

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Well when did football start being a team game? Once Drew became a Bill? You're the one who said he reached the super bowl on his own
:lmao:

Crisis
02-21-2005, 06:20 PM

You guys like to blame Bledsoe for everything on the team. When someone says not all the problems are him, football to you guys is a one-man game.

When Bledsoe was in NE, his success of his team had nothing to do with him, football is a team-sport then.

That's what you guys sound like.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:22 PM

Sorry, Crisis, but I gotta agree with the Amigas on this one :puke: Drew had help...no QB wins or loses on his own. He was a good QB in New England for most of his tenure but like every QB, he had to have talent surrounding him.
Kelly had Reed, Thurman, Lofton, Metelaars, and a ton of other help.
Montana had Rice, Taylor, Craig and more
Aikman had Irvin, Emmitt, Harper, Moose, Novacek and more
Bledsoe had Martin, Coates, Meggett, Gash, and more

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 06:23 PM
All well and good but my point still stands - he fooled the Pats into believing he was the answer.

Philagape
02-21-2005, 06:23 PM
His last 1-2 years weren't good. For awhile he was the only thing in that Franchise. How did he "trick" the Pats?

Every time I look over Drew's career stats, it strikes me more how undistinguished a career he's had:
-- He's NEVER had a QB rating above 90. In fact, he's had only four seasons in the 80s!
-- In each of the three seasons he's passed for 4,000 yards, it was because he had 600+ attempts. (By comparison, all five of the QBs who had 4,000 yards in 2004 had less than 600.)
-- He's only had two full seasons in which he completed more than 60 percent. (11 QBs did it in 2004, 13 in 2003, 19 in 2002).
-- In seven of his 11 full seasons, his YPA was less than 7. (19 QBs were 7 or better in 2004.)

Probably his best season was 1997: 60.2 percent, 7.12 YPA, 28 TDs, 15 INTs, 87.7 rating. If that's the best he did, his career has really been ho-hum. People who make the absurd assertion that he'll be in the HOF just look at the 40,000 yards ... but that's nothing when one has 6,000 attempts.
He's had three to four good seasons, and that was because he threw the ball an overwhelming number of times. That's it. The rest -- the majority -- were bad to mediocre. The man is Jeff George (except George had a couple of seasons better than any Drew ever had, and also has a better career rating).

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:24 PM
You guys like to blame Bledsoe for everything on the team. When someone says not all the problems are him, football to you guys is a one-man game.

When Bledsoe was in NE, his success of his team had nothing to do with him, football is a team-sport then.

That's what you guys sound like.

Good point :up: They talk about the QB a good 95% of the time and the rest of the team the rest of the time...the QB is hardly 95% of the team

That Guy
02-21-2005, 06:27 PM
I hate to get in the middle of this... but this is like your 5th straight post kissing regor's behind. If you don't scrape your lips off of his ass soon I might :puke:.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:27 PM
I hate to get in the middle of this... but this is like your 5th straight post kissing regor's behind. If you don't scrape your lips off of his ass soon I might :puke:.

:spit:

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:31 PM
I find it funny when they say other QB's suck when they don't have any talent around them at all but then they defend Drew when he had talent.

Another thing I find funny is how they try to place blame elsewhere from Drew and preach "It's a team game, it's not his fault, nobody was open, it was a terrible game plan, ect.)

They are more less saying his supporting cast sucks but they are always saying how great McGahee, Henry, Moulds, Evans, Mularkey and Clements are.

Which one is it? Does Drew suck or do they suck?

You will read one thread where they say how great all of them guys are but then when you click on another thread they are saying that Drew didn't have any help and that's the reason why he played like a sissy. :scratch:

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:32 PM
He ate my stash and I'm waiting for him to release it back to me.

cordog
02-21-2005, 06:32 PM
All well and good but my point still stands - he fooled the Pats into believing he was the answer.

What are you going to do when people quit posting threads about drew?

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:33 PM
:spit:
This coming from Phil? The one who sniffs helmetguy and Valerie's ass every post. :lmao:

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:33 PM
He ate my stash and I'm waiting for him to release it back to me.

cordog
02-21-2005, 06:34 PM
I find it funny when they say other QB's suck when they don't have any talent around them at all but then they defend Drew when he had talent.

Another thing I find funny is how they try to place blame elsewhere from Drew and preach "It's a team game, it's not his fault, nobody was open, it was a terrible game plan, ect.)

They are more less saying his supporting cast sucks but they are always saying how great McGahee, Henry, Moulds, Evans, Mularkey and Clements are.

Which one is it? Does Drew suck or do they suck?

You will read one thread where they say how great all of them guys are but then when you click on another thread they are saying that Drew didn't have any help and that's the reason why he played like a sissy. :scratch:

hey BF21, Drew Bledsoe isnt on the bills anymore. We can give this up now.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Dunno. Maybe open a restaurant called Drew Sucks.

cordog
02-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Dunno. Maybe open a restaurant called Drew Sucks.

gonna serve tacos and chalupas?

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:40 PM
My opinion is Phil and some of the other DLC's are what you call Bills Homers :homer:

They think just about everyone on the team are one of the greatest at their position and will defend them till the end.

If they like them and they suck it's not their fault. If they like them and they are a good player then they are one of the best in the league. If they suck and they don't like that certain player(s) then they will direct most of the blame to them.

My guess is that most of them probably defended Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, ect, even though they sucked.

Another guesstimation is they will soon jump on the JP bandwagon and defend him till the end. If he still sucks 5 years from now they will still be defending him till the next guy comes around.

Some :homer: think that unless you think everyone on your team is great you're not a true fan or not rooting for your team.

Then you have people like us. We're not blind :homer: and we look at the entire picture objectively and realisticly.

That just about sums it up.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:42 PM
and your opinion is about as false as could be

That Guy
02-21-2005, 06:42 PM
My opinion is Phil and some of the other DLC's are what you call Bills Homers :homer:

They think just about everyone on the team are one of the greatest at their position and will defend them till the end.

If they like them and they suck it's not their fault. If they like them and they are a good player then they are one of the best in the league. If they suck and they don't like that certain player(s) then they will direct most of the blame to them.

My guess is that most of them probably defended Todd Collins, Rob Johnson, Doug Flutie, ect, even though they sucked.

Another guesstimation is they will soon jump on the JP bandwagon and defend him till the end. If he still sucks 5 years from now they will still be defending him till the next guy comes around.

Some :homer: think that unless you think everyone on your team is great you're not a true fan or not rooting for your team.

Then you have people like us. We're not blind :homer: and we look at the entire picture objectively and realisticly.

That just about sums it up.
Thanks for definining a homer... I've seen the light.

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:43 PM
hey BF21, Drew Bledsoe isnt on the bills anymore. We can give this up now.
Then why are you still in this thread defending him?

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:44 PM
Thanks for definining a homer... I've seen the light.
No problem at all. Glad I could help.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:45 PM
Then why are you still in this thread defending him?

Read his posts a little better, man....he's not...he's wondering why you guys can't let go of the hatred and the past

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Read his posts a little better, man....he's not...he's wondering why you guys can't let go of the hatred and the past
We're in celebration mode. Let us savor the moment.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:48 PM
We're in celebration mode. Let us savor the moment.

Fine,...but why be obnoxious and dishonest about it?...telling lies about people...you're better than that, man

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 06:48 PM
gonna serve tacos and chalupas?
Not just a taco but "The INTaco".

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
Fine,...but why be obnoxious and dishonest about it?...telling lies about people...you're better than that, man
Lying is against my JPC religion.

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Not just a taco but "The INTaco".
Positive rep coming.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Lying is against my JPC religion.

Better take a look at some of your posts cause you need to go to confession if that's the case :D

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Positive rep coming.
That is when it will let me.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 06:52 PM
That is when it will let me.
:up:

BillsFever21
Better take a look at some of your posts cause you need to go to confession if that's the case :D
I don't dig that religion. I'm not gonna get molested by a priest.

Jeff1220
The fact that there are still the occasional threads/posts about RJ vs DF is proof that QB loyalty goes even beyond mere homerism, just as not letting go when the team does is a stronger dynamic than just being unhappy with a guy's play.

Novacane

:negrep:

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:53 PM
I don't dig that religion. I'm not gonna get molested by a priest.

:roflmao:

Novacane
02-21-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm so glad Bledsoes gone! :clap:

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm so glad Bledsoes gone! :clap:Oh where oh were could my Drewy be? Tom Donahoe took him away from me. He went to Montana so I gotta be good so I can see my Drewy when I leave this world.

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 07:09 PM
Not being obnoxious and dishonest about it isn't so hard :;
I'm so glad Bledsoes gone! :clap:
Honestly, I would've liked to see a QB competition between JP and Drew in training camp. Not gonna happen...end result as the starter is what I would've liked to see anyway :idunno: It's for the best that he's gone...his confidence was shattered in Buffalo..maybe he can bounce back a little in Dallas and be a productive QB for a few more years.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Not being obnoxious and dishonest about it isn't so hard :;
Honestly, I would've liked to see a QB competition between JP and Drew in training camp. Not gonna happen...end result as the starter is what I would've liked to see anyway :idunno: It's for the best that he's gone...his confidence was shattered in Buffalo..maybe he can bounce back a little in Dallas and be a productive QB for a few more years.

I give him a good 1/2 season at best. Just like here. The new start refreshed him and then the real Drew came out after game 8

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 07:17 PM
I give him a good 1/2 season at best. Just like here. The new start refreshed him and then the real Drew came out after game 8

time will tell...right now, the only place I can see him being really productive is Dallas

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 07:19 PM
The good thing about Drew playing in Texas is that when he stinks the joint up he can run for the border and become an Amigo.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 07:21 PM
The good thing about Drew playing in Texas is that when he stinks the joint up he can run for the border and become an Amigo.

:snicker: One of us should go to the cowboys board and give them the lowdown on amigos and DLC. It'll only be a matter of time before Drew has thier board fighting with eachother :rofl:

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 07:26 PM
I wonder how long it will take saviorbledsoe to register at a Cowboys message board?

cordog
02-21-2005, 07:31 PM

Thank you Phil, I guess my English is a little rusty.

finsrclowns
02-21-2005, 07:56 PM
:snicker: One of us should go to the cowboys board and give them the lowdown on amigos and DLC. It'll only be a matter of time before Drew has thier board fighting with eachother :rofl:

My guess? That will happen and I'll bet it will be more than one amigo that doesn't just give the "lowdown" but becomes a permanent poster on a cowboys board just to dog Bledsoe, maybe stay there until Bledsoe is back fishing in Utah. Why? Because celebrations aside, you amigos have lost a major part of your lives and I suspect you won't know how to deal with it. Do they have Bledsorette gum? :funny:

ArcticWildMan
02-21-2005, 07:58 PM
My guess? That will happen and I'll bet it will be more than one amigo that doesn't just give the "lowdown" but becomes a permanent poster on a cowboys board just to dog Bledsoe, maybe stay there until Bledsoe is back fishing in Utah. Why? Because celebrations aside, you amigos have lost a major part of your lives and I suspect you won't know how to deal with it. Do they have Bledsorette gum? :funny:

:huh: Why would I care to post on another team's board? Drew is gone. He is hardly worth the time and effort it would take to post elsewhere. Our team goes forward to bigger and better things.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 07:59 PM
:snicker: One of us should go to the cowboys board and give them the lowdown on amigos and DLC. It'll only be a matter of time before Drew has thier board fighting with eachother :rofl:What is a good Cowboys forum site?

On another note I found this on their official site:

[excerpt on Bledsoe from Jones]

One player Jones chose not to discuss was Buffalo quarterback Drew Bledsoe, who will be released in the next two weeks but has been given permission by the Bills to begin negotiations with other teams before the March 2 start to free agency. Nevertheless, since Bledsoe is still under contract and will be an attractive player in the competitive free-agent market, Jones steered clear of the Bills quarterback, who did play four seasons (1993-96) under Parcells when the two were in New England.

"No, nothing that I can say as you know," Jones said of Bledsoe. "There's always competitive issues regarding the acquisition of a player or talent. We're just looking at every way we can to improve our team. Specifically, I couldn't ever visit about a player who might be a free agent from our team or any other. In that case of that particular player, he's still property of Buffalo, so I can't speculate and can't even talk about it."

Consider though, if the Cowboys had simply no interest in Bledsoe, Jones likely would have said just that. And don't forget that was nearly the same public stance Jones and Parcells took last spring when addressing the possibility of signing Vinny Testaverde, who wasn't released until June 1. Testaverde signed with the Cowboys on June 3.

And while Jones was non-committal on the Bledsoe front, the quarterback himself was not shy about throwing out Dallas as a possible destination. After officially being informed by the Bills of his impending release, Bledsoe said in a conference call Wednesday the Cowboys would be one of the teams he might pursue. "Dallas is intriguing for obvious reasons," Bledsoe said. "Playing for my old coach and looking at the weapons they have on offense and all of that. There are a number of teams that are possibilities and Dallas is one of those. But that would be an interesting option. No question." Funniest part of the whole article...the word "attractive".

The illusion lives on. :doh:

finsrclowns
02-21-2005, 08:03 PM
:huh: Why would I care to post on another team's board? Drew is gone. He is hardly worth the time and effort it would take to post elsewhere. Our team goes forward to bigger and better things.

I didn't say all but I will be surprised if it doesn't happen with some. Glad to hear you're moving on.

finsrclowns
02-21-2005, 08:04 PM
What is a good Cowboys forum site?

Exhibit A. :funny:

Novacane
02-21-2005, 08:08 PM

Oh Please! You obvioulsly take the amigos WAY to seriously. I'm a Bills fan. I'm not gonna hang out on some other teams board. Losing Drew is not losing a major part of our lives. The amigos are not the ones that loved him.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Exhibit A. :funny:Exhibit B. :chicken:

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 08:10 PM
Oh Please! You obvioulsly take the amigos WAY to seriously. I'm a Bills fan. I'm not gonna hang out on some other teams board. Losing Drew is not losing a major part of our lives. The amigos are not the ones that loved him.Some people just can't take it when they are wrong, so they try to put down others to make themselves feel better. You know the old saying...if you can't take the heat, etc.

Bottom line is that Drew is still technically on the team...this news is still fairly fresh...and the battle to get him out lasted almost 2 years. There's nothing wrong with a little fun until there is new news to discuss.

I just think it's funny that another team is going to get duped. I want to see that happen, since I don't want only the Bills to look foolish for spending over $21M and a #1 pick on a wasted QB. That's being a Bills fan, not a Drew obsessive.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 08:11 PM
If Drew ends up in Dallas I predict he will be the straw that breaks Parcels back. Jones wanted to see what he had in Henson last year. If Parcels talks him into Bledsoe than Parcels will be gone when Bledsoe bombs out(and he will)

ArcticWildMan
02-21-2005, 08:13 PM
Oh Please! You obvioulsly take the amigos WAY to seriously. I'm a Bills fan. I'm not gonna hang out on some other teams board. Losing Drew is not losing a major part of our lives. The amigos are not the ones that loved him.

:clap:

finsrclowns
02-21-2005, 08:22 PM
Some people just can't take it when they are wrong, so they try to put down others to make themselves feel better. You know the old saying...if you can't take the heat, etc.

Bottom line is that Drew is still technically on the team...this news is still fairly fresh...and the battle to get him out lasted almost 2 years. There's nothing wrong with a little fun until there is new news to discuss.

I just think it's funny that another team is going to get duped. I want to see that happen, since I don't want only the Bills to look foolish for spending over $21M and a #1 pick on a wasted QB. That's being a Bills fan, not a Drew obsessive.

Here's what's really funny. You think you're smarter than Bill Parcells. You really do. Guess what? You're not. :funny: And when 9 out of 10 of your posts are about one guy, I'd call that obsessive.

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 08:28 PM
Here's what's really funny. You think you're smarter than Bill Parcells. You really do. Guess what? You're not. :funny: And when 9 out of 10 of your posts are about one guy, I'd call that obsessive.
I guess that means you must think you're smarter then Tom Donahoe and Mike Mularkey.

Who would've thought we had a hidden gem right here at BZ.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 08:33 PM
Now they can't say they were not warned :snicker:

http://mb15.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10.showMessage?topicID=71424.topic

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 08:35 PM
I guess that means you must think you're smarter then Tom Donahoe and Mike Mularkey.

:rofl:

A perfect response.

Mr. Cynical
02-21-2005, 08:40 PM
Now they can't say they were not warned :snicker:

http://mb15.scout.com/fcowboyupdatefrm10.showMessage?topicID=71424.topic
Who are you ... lite1up?

The thing is....after reading some of their Ostrichian posts, I don't think I have the energy to debate them. I had enough of that here. :;

BillsFever21
02-21-2005, 08:55 PM
How about this one guy on there? He must be a Bledsoe groupie from New England.

He registered only a few days ago and he's already debating while he preaches his religion.

finsrclowns
02-21-2005, 08:56 PM

No I don't. I just don't happen to think Drew Bledsoe is the anti-Christ. :funny:

Jeff1220
02-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Here's what one poster had to say:

By the way, I don't hate Drew Bledsoe. If he came in with the right attitude he could be a great backup and mentor for Drew Henson. I just don't want him to be the starter this year.

:funny:

finsrclowns
02-21-2005, 09:38 PM
The thing is....after reading some of their Ostrichian posts, I don't think I have the energy to debate them. I had enough of that here. :;

:roflmao:

justasportsfan
02-22-2005, 12:30 AM

Who would've thought we had a hidden gem right here at BZ.you forgot Bellichick.

justasportsfan
02-22-2005, 12:36 AM
Thing is, I will be as harsh w/ JP as I was w/ Drew should JP stink up the bills . I am not a player fan but team fan. It amazes me how some people still try to defend Drew after 3 years.

Some people say we need to let it go . Why? If we feel the need to bash Drew, that's what the boards are here for. If some people don't like it, don't read. I don't see people complaining when we still bash Rob because it's been proven that he's an idiot. even Johnsonites can't defend him. Why is it a problem that some people see Drew in the same light as Rob during his stay in buffalo?

Drew was a class act. Too bad his field performance was not even close to his classiness.

colin
02-22-2005, 03:09 AM
i think parcels and that still fairly strong line in dallas is going to do a few things with drew. i think you will see a lot of action to the tight ends, medium and deep outs, and some big plays on the side lines in passing, all are what drew does well and what the cowboys have palyers for.

i think it is silly to say he was never an elite quarterback, but the question is is he totally washed up or is there a little in the tank, i think a few bad games or some heavy blitzing and he might just be done for good. some complitmentary game plans and he could be OK for dallas, but i don't think for much longer.

The Natrix
02-22-2005, 04:49 AM

I've already quit posting threads about Bledsoe and I was one of his harshest critiques. I was over the top because I wanted him gone. That goal is accomplished. So, can't we move on? Who the flying F cares about what cold pizza has to say? Or any other media outlet for that matter? Drew did his best and failed. Let's stop the bickering! Christ, some of you have no self control. I say any Bledsoe thread should be moved to the NFL Forum since he is no longer a Bill. If I started an RJ thread, I'm sure Miyagi would move it to the spam zone. Even if it was a hearty debate.

:ill:

helmetguy
02-22-2005, 05:06 AM
More OCD Group Therapy, I see.

Big M
02-22-2005, 05:15 AM
Cold Pizza doesn't carry much credibility. Skip Bayless is one of the worst sportwriters around and has opinions that border delusional. Woody Page isn't much better.

I will listen to Michael Smith, who is from Boston and watched Bledsoes career.

Jayhawk
02-22-2005, 08:11 AM
but Kit Hoover :naughty: :hump:

Jan Reimers
02-22-2005, 08:20 AM
Don't we all have something better to do than beat a dead horse down to the molecular level?

I do. I think I'll go iron my shoe laces.

Typ0
02-22-2005, 10:28 AM
because stats are for those who don't understand what they are watching :rolleyes:

Or not watching in the case of Wys

that is the most assinine statement to ever leave your mind Phil

Novacane
02-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Who are you ... lite1up?

No. I was YouDontwantBledsoe

All I said was they will regret it if they sign Bledsoe and they accused me of spamming. Now I hope Drew does go there. They will be singing a differant tune once they get to watch him up close :snicker:

The Natrix
02-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Cowboy fans are butt monkeys.

Iehoshua
02-22-2005, 03:49 PM
http://www.iasce.net/Images/cop_whistle.gif
Freeze! This is the JPD! You must all halt this useless chatter about a QB other than JP Losman else face prosecution to the fullest extent!

Tatonka
02-22-2005, 03:55 PM
good work, Officer.

finsrclowns
02-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Freeze! This is the JPD! You must all halt this useless chatter about a QB other than JP Losman else face prosecution to the fullest extent!

So....what do you think about Matthews as the backup? :funny:

Iehoshua
02-22-2005, 04:20 PM
So....what do you think about Matthews as the backup? :funny:
http://www.ammsalumni.com/CopTicket.gif
Here's a warning, mister! Next time the JPD won't be so lenient!

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 05:45 PM
that is the most assinine statement to ever leave your mind Phil

should I take that as a good thing or a bad thing? :D
Stats tell very little of the story...I'd rather actually watch the game than the stat line

Mr. Cynical
02-22-2005, 07:10 PM
:rofl:

My job (chief of blame deflection) can't really start until JP hits the field, but it's good to see other members of the precinct hard at work. :snicker:

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:12 PM
I want a job with the JPD.

Mr. Cynical
02-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Stats tell very little of the story...I'd rather actually watch the game than the stat line
Just because I use stats to backup my statements does not mean I don't watch the games. I just prefer to add objective substance, i.e., facts, to my arguments then rely on pure opinion. But that's just me I guess. :idunno:

Novacane
02-22-2005, 07:15 PM

If stats mean nothing then people should stop citing Drews 40,000 yards when talking about him for the hof

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Too many people use stats as a crutch to explain what they don't understand. Like giving all the blame to a QB for an interception...kinda unfair if the WR ran the wrong route or tipped the ball rather than catch it

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 07:17 PM
If stats mean nothing then people should stop citing Drews 40,000 yards when talking about him for the hof

where did I say stats mean nothing? :huh:
I repeat:

Stats tell very little of the story

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:18 PM
If Bledsoe throws for 5,000 yards, 35 TD's and 10 INT's next year I wonder if stats would matter to Phil then?

Mr. Cynical
02-22-2005, 07:20 PM
Stats tell very little of the story
In the case of a few games, I agree. But over the course of many years, the anomalies become minimized and the trends tell a great deal of the story.

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 07:21 PM
If Bledsoe throws for 5,000 yards, 35 TD's and 10 INT's next year I wonder if stats would matter to Phil then?

It means a lot of things worked out for him if that happened...I don't change my story based on how well a player does like Wys does. :rolleyes:

Novacane
02-22-2005, 07:25 PM

:roflmao: cut the yards and TD's in half and double the INT's and I bet you'll be very close to Drews stats for next season

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:37 PM
:roflmao: cut the yards and TD's in half and double the INT's and I bet you'll be very close to Drews stats for next season
That sounds about right.

Bledsoe has 223 TO's in 181 games started in his career. That's about an average of 1.5 TO's a game. I have no idea what we'll ever do without him.

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Phil negged me again. :lmao:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY id=collapseobj_usercp_reputation><TR><TD class=alt2>http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif</TD><TD class=alt1Active id=p924248 width="50%">Cold Pizza dissed Bleds... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=924248#post924248)</TD><TD class=alt2 noWrap>02-22-2005 08:25 PM</TD><TD class=alt1 width="50%">Matt..take a reading class...I ain't Wys and change my mind about how I view things based on how a player does</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

You wouldn't have to change your mind. That would mean he had a great season and you already think he's a great QB.

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 07:42 PM
You wouldn't have to change your mind. That would mean he had a great season and you already think he's a great QB.:liar2:http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-45923.png Gotta link?

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:45 PM
:liar2:http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s26/smilies-45923.png Gotta link?
You've been defending his terrible play for two years now. What other proof do you need?

Spit it out Phil. Does he suck or is he good? You won't admit he sucks but now you're trying to say you never said he was good.

It looks like you're just embarrassed for putting your neck out for him for the last 2 years and being wrong. :chicken:

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:46 PM
There's no way he can't suck and not be good at the same time.

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 07:49 PM
You've been defending his terrible play for two years now. What other proof do you need?

Spit it out Phil. Does he suck or is he good? You won't admit he sucks but now you're trying to say you never said he was good.

It looks like you're just embarrassed for putting your neck out for him for the last 2 years and being wrong. :chicken:

try actually reading my posts...I blasted him when he screwed up...defended him when he didn't. I've been behind Losman starting in 2005 since the season ended...was ready to bench Drew midseason as well.
BTW, you said I claimed he was great and now you're claiming I said he was good...Those are two different things. If you're gonna lie...at least have the smarts not to change your story in the same thread :rofl:

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:52 PM
try actually reading my posts...I blasted him when he screwed up...defended him when he didn't. I've been behind Losman starting in 2005 since the season ended...was ready to bench Drew midseason as well.
BTW, you said I claimed he was great and now you're claiming I said he was good...Those are two different things. If you're gonna lie...at least have the smarts not to change your story in the same thread :rofl:
Well you wouldn't admit you tried saying he was great so I figured I'd give "good" a shot.

Novacane
02-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Phil negged me again. :lmao:

He negged me for laughing at your post :roflmao:

how's that idiotic post even funny? Matt should stop getting drunk before he posts

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 07:56 PM
He used to be pretty good..a great passer but a good QB. The last few years his play has declined...just because I'm not burning voodoo dolls of him in effigy like the Amigos did doesn't mean I didn't notice that. Thing is, I'm a little bit more objective and don't follow the Wysian teachings that blame the QB for everything

Novacane
02-22-2005, 07:56 PM
It seems like Phil is fighting with someone differant every night :scratch:

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 07:57 PM
He negged me for laughing at your post :roflmao:

how's that idiotic post even funny? Matt should stop getting drunk before he posts
Phil takes his internet life too seriously. He thinks we're gonna lose sleep over being negged.

Hell neg me all day long till I have -1,000 rep points. I think it's funny and look foward to seeing them.

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:00 PM
He used to be pretty good..a great passer but a good QB. The last few years his play has declined...just because I'm not burning voodoo dolls of him in effigy like the Amigos did doesn't mean I didn't notice that. Thing is, I'm a little bit more objective and don't follow the Wysian teachings that blame the QB for everythingWhen do we blame him for everything? We just know he's a major part of the problem.

Funny when Drew has a good game a couple times a year all the Lovers come out of hiding with threads like...

"Drew is Awsome"

"Bledsoe Carried Us To Victory"

ect...

They only have two times a year to brag. I guess they gotta make their excitement worth it.

I gurantee the couple good games he has next year they will come out of hiding and make stupid threads like that again.

The_Philster
Phil takes his internet life too seriously. He thinks we're gonna lose sleep over being negged.

Hell neg me all day long till I have -1,000 rep points. I think it's funny and look foward to seeing them.

:rofl: Keep telling yourself that. I don't care if it bugs you that you're negged or not...a stupid post demands being negged...illiteracy is a problem that should be corrected

Novacane

Speak for yourself. I'm crying over my neg. I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight :snicker:

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 08:01 PM
When do we blame him for everything? We just know he's a major part of the problem.

Funny when Drew has a good game a couple times a year all the Lovers come out of hiding with threads like...

&quot;Drew is Awsome&quot;

&quot;Bledsoe Carried Us To Victory&quot;

ect...

They only have two times a year to brag. I guess they gotta make their excitement worth it.

I gurantee the couple good games he has next year they will come out of hiding and make stupid threads like that again.

More lies...got links to back that up?

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:02 PM
:rofl: Keep telling yourself that. I don't care if it bugs you that you're negged or not...a stupid post demands being negged...illiteracy is a problem that should be corrected
When are you gonna get yourself help then? Admitting the problem is the first step to recovery.

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 08:03 PM
When are you gonna get yourself help then? Admitting the problem is the first step to recovery.

help for what? I'll make you a deal...you get help for your illiteracy and I'll get help for whatever you think I need help for :D

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:03 PM
More lies...got links to back that up?
It's not worth my time going back and checking. Feel free to check yourself if you wish.

Are you in denial or just have blinded memories you don't wanna remember?

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 08:04 PM
It's not worth my time going back and checking. Feel free to check yourself if you wish.

Are you in denial or just have blinded memories you don't wanna remember?

that's what I thought...you won't show us the links cause they don't exist

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:05 PM
help for what? I'll make you a deal...you get help for your illiteracy and I'll get help for whatever you think I need help for :D
Eye dohnt noh waat yor talken abowt.

I guess me and the other Amigos are illiterate now since we're not :homer:

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Eye dohnt noh waat yor talken abowt.

I guess me and the other Amigos are illiterate now since we're not :homer:

no..only someone who makes ridiculous claims that the non-Amigos were blindly supporting that QB we cut today is illiterate :up: There are plenty of Amigos who actually read the posts that are made and don't lie to try to make themselves feel superior

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:11 PM
that's what I thought...you won't show us the links cause they don't existJust because you have nothing better to do then to sit on the computer for hours straight everyday to average 30 posts a day doesn't mean all of us do.

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 08:13 PM
Just because you have nothing better to do then to sit on the computer for hours straight everyday to average 30 posts a day doesn't mean all of us do.

:lmao: I spend a couple hours a day max on the Zone..most of my spare time is spent on my education and with friends

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:16 PM
:lmao: I spend a couple hours a day max on the Zone..most of my spare time is spent on my education and with friends
Internet friends don't count.

Novacane
02-22-2005, 08:19 PM

You can't average 31 posts a day in only 2 hours unless your just posting jibberish....................er nevermind :snicker:

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 08:21 PM
You can't average 31 posts a day in only 2 hours unless your just posting jibberish....................er nevermind :snicker:

you can with threads like these :; :laughter:

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:22 PM
1/12 of your life to be on one board isn't much? I guess that depends on the person. Whatever floats their boat.

The equivalent of 1 month of your life out of every year sounds like more then most people would wanna give up to a message board defending Drew Bledsoe.

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:23 PM
Notice that's just on this board he estimated spending 2 hours a day on. That doesn't count the other time he spends online outside of the board.

Hell, I don't think Phil misses a thread on this site. You could post something about him in any thread and he will eventually find it. That sounds like a problem to me.

Novacane
02-22-2005, 08:24 PM
you can with threads like these :; :laughter:

true. I'm having a problem keeping up with you 2. I luv fight threads :funny:

The_Philster
02-22-2005, 08:25 PM

well I'm done..I'm not gonna keep repeating myself if he doesn't even read a thing I say :laughter:

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:25 PM
I only have the desire for a couple days a week for about an hour or so to devote to the internet.

I guess maybe that's why I average less than 3 posts a day. There are other things to life.

BillsFever21
02-22-2005, 08:27 PM
well I'm done..I'm not gonna keep typing with one hand if he doesn't read a thing I say
We didn't need to know that.

Jayhawk
02-23-2005, 06:33 AM
thrheads like this rock!