PDA

View Full Version : Hey arcticBleepMan

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:11 PM
why is log allowed to rip Phil over and over in his insult thread

why are you defending Phil are you :limp:

He made a crack bout me so i insult him. Yet he cries like a girl and you follow his commands

If one person can rip him, So should i DamnIt!

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:13 PM
:huh: I don't even know you..what crack?

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:19 PM
:huh: I don't even know you..what crack?

maybe you should be more respectful and stop crying :limp:

That Guy
02-21-2005, 06:20 PM
WTF is an arcticBLEEPman?

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:21 PM
WTF is an arcticBLEEPman?

im trying to follow TOS

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:25 PM
maybe you should be more respectful and stop crying :limp:

respectful? :huh: You have 17 posts...no offense dude, but I don't know you nor do I know how I offended you

Novacane
02-21-2005, 06:27 PM
respectful? :huh: You have 17 posts...no offense dude, but I don't know you nor do I know how I offended you

metsownthistown=Stampy :roflmao:

ArcticWildMan
02-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Join the insult tourney if you want to insult people.

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:30 PM

why did you delete my stalker thread it was in insult board... There is no TOS in there according to Log

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:30 PM
metsownthistown=Stampy :roflmao:

Guess he did....he just wasn't funny :snicker: If that's what these attacks are about, oh brother :lmao:

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:32 PM
Guess he did....he just wasn't funny :snicker: If that's what these attacks are about, oh brother :lmao:

just as funny as your sex life, you pedafile

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:33 PM
just as funny as your sex life, you pedafile

:huh: :coocoo:

ArcticWildMan
02-21-2005, 06:34 PM
You're up to an 8 point warning level Mets. Next warning gets you an automatic ban. I suggest you refrain from anymore attacks unless you want a vacation.

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:36 PM
This is Crazy... this is all in a No Tos THREAD

What the hell is going on

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:37 PM
This is Crazy... this is all in a No Tos THREAD

What the hell is going on

This isn't the No-TOS Zone...wanna make blatant personal attacks for no reason...pay up and join

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:40 PM
This isn't the No-TOS Zone...wanna make blatant personal attacks for no reason...pay up and join

According to Log's rules...

12. There will be ABSOLUTELY no spillover. Any sparring outside the tournament forum will result in the same measures/reprimands for TOS violations at any other time of the year. This goes for competitors and non-combatants alike.

13. NO HURT FEELINGS - If you can't take it, I suggest that you avoid this forum because if you post here (even if you're not playing the game), you may/will be insulted. EVERYONE (participating or not) is fair game in this forum, so do not read this forum if you can't handle it.

Novacane
02-21-2005, 06:44 PM
According to Log's rules...

12. There will be ABSOLUTELY no spillover. Any sparring outside the tournament forum will result in the same measures/reprimands for TOS violations at any other time of the year. This goes for competitors and non-combatants alike.

13. NO HURT FEELINGS - If you can't take it, I suggest that you avoid this forum because if you post here (even if you're not playing the game), you may/will be insulted. EVERYONE (participating or not) is fair game in this forum, so do not read this forum if you can't handle it.

looks like Stampy has a point. It says insults are allowed in this forum :movie:

The_Philster
02-21-2005, 06:45 PM
looks like Stampy has a point. It says insults are allowed in this forum :movie:

Too bad he made blatant attacks outside this forum :;

MetsOwnThisTown
02-21-2005, 06:47 PM
Too bad he made blatant attacks outside this forum :;

Yes but i can blatantly insult you in here :up:

And my Stalker Thread was posted in here. I demand it be returned!