02-21-2005, 10:08 PM
http://2005.otcdraft.com/content/article/EEpApuuVlyhptLXUjH.php

hope everyone enjoys!! go bills!!

Dozerdog
02-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Thanks- I'll put this on the front page! :up:

Romes
02-22-2005, 01:55 AM
the article makes a good point about Mike Williams being a natural RT.

Althought, Shelton is a similar build as Williams and I'm not sure Shelton would be any better suited for LT than Williams may be.

Farley
02-22-2005, 02:08 AM
The most important position on the OL is LT when you have a right handed QB. We need someone to watch Losmans back and I personally would like that someone to be Mike.

Lone Stranger
02-22-2005, 05:51 AM
While I consider Mike Williams a good football player I believe his contract has caused cap problems. He is being paid LT money. If he is being paid RT$ then we would have $2-3 million in cap savings, but he is not. Not the best move by TD by a long shot.

I believe that TD is going through a learning experience that will take time to correct,e.g.. Bledsoe. So how long before he gets things straightened out?

mysticsoto
02-22-2005, 12:02 PM
While I consider Mike Williams a good football player I believe his contract has caused cap problems. He is being paid LT money. If he is being paid RT$ then we would have $2-3 million in cap savings, but he is not. Not the best move by TD by a long shot.

I believe that TD is going through a learning experience that will take time to correct,e.g.. Bledsoe. So how long before he gets things straightened out?

Interesting. I think TD has done a good job so far. What I like about TD is that he is willing to take chances. WM was a HUGE risk but it panned out!!! And trading up for JP was something I didn't really expect, and yet, now I agree with it. His Bledsoe choice turned out not to be good, but who knew...virtually everyone applauded the move at the time. There are some things that seem like they should work out, but when you actually get them, they don't. That's just the way things are.

Evans, McGahee are two fantastic picks. We are waiting to see what comes of JP and we're hoping that will be a great pick also. MW has definitely not been the star that we were hoping, but he also (so far) hasn't been a bust either. He turned it up a notch toward the end of last season. I just think that he maybe loses motivation. I'd love to see him come back in shape to this camp and show people what he is capable of. He really could be a pro-bowler if he were more motivated and less "situated" (on a buffet table).