PDA

View Full Version : McNally

Just Win Baby
02-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, Dolphins fan here. I was just wondering if someone could give me a background on this guy! :tip:

ddaryl
02-22-2005, 01:12 PM
McNally is one of the most acclaimed OL coached in the NFL. He is a Western NY native so he is right at home coaching for the Bills.

most Bills fans have complete faith in him to turn average talent into above average talent.

Tatonka
02-22-2005, 01:12 PM
he built some of the most dominant lines in nfl history with the bengals in the 80s and 90s.... he was credited with teaching anthony munoz the position.

he was with them for 10 years +, then went to the giants.. he took a group of 5 nobodies and over the hills and turned them into a strong line that helped get the giants to the superbowl...

fassel got canned.. mcnally came to us.

he is regarded around the nfl as one of the top OL coaches ever. hopefully he will be with us a long long time. the improvement in our line and specifically in Mike Williams, Trey Teague, and Ross Tucker, was vry impressive.

Just Win Baby
02-22-2005, 01:17 PM
Well it looks like we both have great o-line coaches in McNally and Houck.

Tatonka
02-22-2005, 02:24 PM
houck sucks.

he is gonna need to be jesus to salvage that trash heap of an oline you got there.

:D

MadCardDisease
02-22-2005, 02:38 PM
he built some of the most dominant lines in nfl history with the bengals in the 80s and 90s.... he was credited with teaching anthony munoz the position.
I wonder if he is targeting Anthony's son Michael Munoz in the Draft? He would be a solid pick up late on day one of the draft.

OpIv37
02-22-2005, 02:40 PM
I wonder if he is targeting Anthony's son Michael Munoz in the Draft? He would be a solid pick up late on day one of the draft.

just as long as he's talented and not being signed because of his last name (see David Shula).

Jan Reimers
02-22-2005, 03:39 PM
houck sucks.

he is gonna need to be jesus to salvage that trash heap of an oline you got there.

:D
Coaching Report on Jesus: Perfect, but has other commitments on Sundays.

Tatonka
02-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Coaching Report on Jesus: Perfect, but has other commitments on Sundays.

:roflmao:

that is good stuff.

jamze132
02-22-2005, 05:12 PM
One would think Jesus wouldn't have time for sports but apparently, he's a Patriots and Red Sox fan.

ICE74129
02-22-2005, 06:45 PM

he was with them for 10 years +, then went to the giants.. he took a group of 5 nobodies and over the hills and turned them into a strong line that helped get the giants to the superbowl...

fassel got canned.. mcnally came to us.

he is regarded around the nfl as one of the top OL coaches ever. hopefully he will be with us a long long time. the improvement in our line and specifically in Mike Williams, Trey Teague, and Ross Tucker, was vry impressive.
Ah my friend you also forget. JMac built the Carolina OL that in just it's 2nd year of existance went to the NFC championship game.