PDA

View Full Version : Things that need to be done this off-season

Crisis
02-22-2005, 05:43 PM
1. Mike Williams moved to LT - He's being payed ridiculous amounts of money to play RT. He NEEDS to be moved to the left side since Jennings is basically gone.

2. Henry for Shelton - Shelton can be moved to the right side (heard he's played it before) and we have two formidable tackles.

3. Dump Lindell - I'm still praying we can get AV, doubt it, but also praying Nugent falls in the 3rd. Which I doubt also...

4. Re-Sign Clements or McGee - We can't go into next year with both as Free Agents...

5. Get some TE help - Our TE position is about as healthy as the ER at Children's hospital.

6. Trash the white away uni's - We suck in them. They look like crap. When we wear our darks on the road we do better. Overhaul them. Also, fire whoever decided to put that big ass ugly red stripe on the side of jerseys/pants, especially with the white outline. :limp:

7. Re-sign Big PAT

8. Draft Ben Wilkerson. I still think Teague sucks. I'm tired of losing 10 yards atleast 5 times a year because he cant snap from the shotgun.

9. Get a back-up RB. Not sold on Shaud, besides, he looks like a druggie to me. Have you seen his face?

10. Get a formidable 3rd WR. Unless Reed or Aiken steps it up, we need someone who can go over the middle and make some first-down grabs.