X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • finsrclowns
    • Apr 2004

Dallas to announce Bledsoe Signing...

per NFL Total Access....announcement to come by Cowboys on Wednesday. Bledsoe has agreed to a contract with Dallas. No terms yet available.
    finsrclowns
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Sweet!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
      Maybe?
      • Oct 2003

Dallas

Couldn't have happened to a better team. I hope they go 1-15. I hate the Cowboys.

Thing is Parcells is a great coach and Jones looks like a stud RB, so who knows....they could win in spite of Drew just like we did.

Comment

• BillsFever21
        • Aug 2004

What a bunch of lucky bastards. Now the Cowboys are gonna win the Super Bowl next year.

Comment

• Farley
          Junior Zoner
          • Dec 2004

Damn and we dont play Dallas this year.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Dallas is the only place I see Drew making a comeback at all...only because Parcells knows him better than any other coach
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• regor
              • Jul 2002

cowboy fans

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                I hate the Cowboys.
                They are my only hated team besides the Fish. That is why I was hoping Drew would go to Arizona or somewhere obscure. I want to see him do well but it makes it near impossible to root for him with the star on the helmet. The rest of the NFC East's DEs are currently excited.

Byrd.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                  Maybe?
                  • Oct 2003

I wouldn't root for Drew no matter where he went. I mean, put it this way..... he cost us a #1 and $21M and delivered nothing for 3 years. If he helps another team go all the way this year, that would make me extremely pissed off. No, I hope he s*** the bed again and gets benched.

Comment

• regor
                    • Jul 2002

Julius Jones better get real used to 8-9 in the box!

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

I wouldn't root for Drew no matter where he went. I mean, put it this way..... he cost us a #1 and $21M and delivered nothing for 3 years. If he helps another team go all the way this year, that would make me extremely pissed off. No, I hope he s*** the bed again and gets benched.
                      For what it's worth, I don't see any way he'll help the Cowboys that much this year. They have too much work to do, IMO to be ready to be a major contender...2006 may be too late for Drew to be a key contributor in a Cowboys playoff run. Although Parcells may have a way to make it happen in 2006.
                      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Iehoshua
                        • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        For what it's worth, I don't see any way he'll help the Cowboys that much this year. They have too much work to do, IMO to be ready to be a major contender...2006 may be too late for Drew to be a key contributor in a Cowboys playoff run. Although Parcells may have a way to make it happen in 2006.
                        I agree... They're screwed with or without him...

Comment

• regor
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Darth Takeo
                          I agree... They're screwed with or without him...

It'll be funnier watching them crash with Drew because their arrogant fans will have thier hopes up thinking they got a good QB.

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

Come on man....you'll be pissed because you led the Bledsoe Bashing, that's all.

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Keyshawn and Glenn better get used to making bodily contortions on intermediate routes.

Seriously, the one thing that may help Drew in Dallas is having a stud TE ... Witten
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X